• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I played against some people in matchmaking, beat them up good. Got a nice 2 for 1 double kill. I get a message from someone on the other team, "dont post that 2 for 1 on neogaf"

Lolz, lurker

heckfu

Banned
I got busted for my Bills avatar tonight. Thinking about switching to something different but I don't even knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

goodnight!

Untitled-25.png

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone got an Anniversary map pack code? I gave mine to the kids I babysit and kinda regret it.

Yea bitch ass had some move called sobriety, never heard of it but he was pretty sharp and not fuzzy. I dunno! fuck him he cant beat me drunk. Dont fuck with LilBlain

"It would have been awesome but we didn't have time to implement and polish the idea, it didn't make the cut"

Is there even a more stupid, rage inducing tense? I hate how developers are locked into these stupid deadlines, forget about them and deliver a proper product, I don't care if you have to push the release date a couple of months fordward.

I swear I'll punch someone if I hear some 343 guy saying that. Reading Ferrex's Forge World Q&A again was just depressing.

"It would have been awesome but we didn't have time to implement and polish the idea, it didn't make the cut"

Is there even a more stupid, rage inducing tense? I hate how developers are locked into these stupid deadlines, forget about them and deliver a proper product, I don't care if you have to push the release date a couple of months fordward.

I swear I'll punch someone if I hear some 343 guy saying that. Reading Ferrex's Forge World Q&A again was just depressing.

Software development is costly and difficult. If they wanted to impliment every cool idea they had they would NEVER ship a product. Deadlines are important, they help deliver a proper product, albeit one which cannot possible have all the cool ideas planned for it. Unfortunately. :(

So shitting all over a team of scrubs trading armor lock feels pretty good, but it is still frustrating as hell.

Oh, was in Team Slayer so no knocking kids out of AL (I don't know why I was there, lol).
See, this is why the last Matchmaking update pissed me off so much. Bungie responded to the community by taking AL out of most multiplayer lists, and they played great. 343 pushes the buggy TU gametype into these lists and now I have to make a choice between an inferior gametype and Armor Lock. It's already caused disagreement between the people with whom I play, and has ultimately resulted in an increase in the Team Slayer population, but also generally less desire to play Reach altogether. Bad form!

I would prefer to keep bleedthrough.
Bleedthrough is terrible in Reach and should never have been done to appease the people who hated Reach's melee problem (imo there were other larger problems that should have been addressed first). It completely dismisses the excellent feedback system that's already there. If 343 wants to bring it with them in Halo 4, fine. At least they can have the time to create a proper system that allows for it.

If they fixed the health glitch and removed damage bleed, I would be willing to play with the other TU settings. Gametypes with known glitches should NEVER be EXPANDED to matckmaking playlists.

I finished Glasslands yesterday. I really liked Karen's writing style and the story she wrote was really interesting. Definitely one of my favorite Halo novels.

(Spoilers about the ending of Glasslands)
Is there any speculation about what attacked the temple Phillips was in with Telcam? I was thinking about Halo 4's possible new enemy but it could be a lot of things, maybe some other Elites, loyal to the Arbiter or the remaining Prophets, seeking revenge

Top Bottom