• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

heckfu

Banned
Ol boy Ellis should be so proud. His tweet from earlier was on the G4 ticker tonight under Candace's chest on Attack of the Show.

The achievements are so hard to get. Even if you manage to pull off some of these crazy stunts, you have to do it on very specific maps no less. Only 2 maps are in the defiant pack and we have to ASSASSINATE someone coming out of armor lock when he has a 360 degree view of what's around him...

CyReN

The achievements are so hard to get. Even if you manage to pull off some of these crazy stunts, you have to do it on very specific maps no less. Only 2 maps are in the defiant pack and we have to ASSASSINATE someone coming out of armor lock when he has a 360 degree view of what's around him...

Yea, hate them a lot. No 100% for me:/

You could just cheese them with a group of Gaffers. That's I did for a bunch of them. Now I just need the Living Dead and 1-Flag Defiant achievements. I deleted Noble and Anniversary map packs so hopefully I'll have a higher chance of Condemned showing up in Living Dead and Objective now. If anyone ever wants to cheese achievements just hit me up.

Karl2177

Just got some of the best news I've received in a while. So, in light of today's events,, I'll be bringing back a special guest to play Reach online tonight:

Super Drunk Heckfu.

Active Roster
-Not heckfu
-Not heckfu

...Am disappoint at lack of HaloGAF on right now.

kylej

Banned
I get into arguments with kids in the Twitch TV chats and I just get depressed lol.

You gotta let yourself go and just roll with the tidal waves of 12 year olds and stupid comments. I find it super entertaining. Some dude named "Fapforums" today was endlessly posting in Snipedown's stream about how Snipedown is a saint, a god, the reason he wakes up in the morning, and asking him to run more ads so he could click on them. So good.

Gui_PT

I'll take one of those bundle thingies.

Since I am poor, can I pay in Dongs? I assume that's acceptable currency for doing business with 343?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I woke up this morning with an odd feeling that we'd be getting Halo 4 news today.

And now I cry myself to sleep.

Was scrolling through the
blatant marketing
gift list and randomly clicked on the 3 pack of Chiefs. Comes with the main weapons from the series sans the BR...of course.

Goddamn. That is without a doubt the worst bulletin that 343 has had. Bit about auction then a guide on how to give them more money. Pathetic.

Heartwarming article detailing how this fine industry raised 35k for charity followed by a handy guide for merch, of which all profits go to charity. A charity which I noticed has Harvest in its name. Disgusting.

Ellis and co looking damn fine during this festive season? Eew, how rude.

Here's an idea for serial betrayers/quitters. After a certain amount of damage to teammates/betrayals/quits they go into matchmaking lockdown. In lockdown they can only enter FFA playlists OR team playlists in which they enter as part of a full team.

Betrayals by guests would count against the host's tally for lockdown purposes. Once the quitter/betrayer has played a certain amount of FFA games or Team Games without betrayals/quits that player is allowed back into matchmaking proper.

Hmm?

=P

The merch sales are funding swimming pools and butler serviced mansions for Ellis and Frankie.

Oh snap! I got the EBay auction mixed up with the gift guide. Ellis is probably running pretty far with my monies as we speak!

God forbid 343 mention some merch on an update before Christmas :p

heckfu

Banned
guiness foreign extras surround me. my lobby is an empty chasm with echoes of only my own thoughts.

get only folks. this is happening.

Top Bottom