• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo TMCC |OT2| 3V4 Industries

RdN

First experience with the Xbone, the installs taking forever. Is this typical ? At 3% -_-
Edit: got the prompt to boot up at 17%

Yes, install times are terrible for the Xbox One.

However, The Master Chief Collection easily takes the cake, since it's a 50GB Blu Ray install + 20GB Content Update download.

Magwik

Banned
Haven't play H2:A in probably a good 2 weeks but just today have been. Jesus christ the grenades are fucking nukes, why??

Skullface

So are the spawns in CE just pure fucking trash or is that an issue with the collection?

I played a match of CTF where the enemy team would sit in the middle and basically get line of sight on me immediately every single time. Map was called Wizard.

This is just CE. There are youtube videos explaining how to use these shitty spawns to your advantage by speculating where your enemy will spawn based on map and circumstance.

I had been playing CE online for 6 months prior to the MCC release, and most of the active servers I could find had a 16 player limit. Imagine playing on Warlock with 16 players? It was hell man.

I finally beat halo 3 again, been years since I actually played through it's campaign.

I liek the endnig still and the framerate performance was pretty good outside of a few big battles, felt good to play. Visually though it feels like it aged super quick especially for the final few stages where we suddenly get concept art and low polygon bald heads everywhere.

My achievements stopped popping up about half way into the game, no idea if earning the IWHBYD skull and others on the way actually registered.

RBK

Banned
Well, white boy? Have you checked them?

Your privileges?

camron.gif

Multiplayer is the worst it's ever been. Waited at least 5 minutes to find a game, backed out, waited 2 and a half minutes until it actually backed me out, and then a couple minutes later a message popped up saying a game couldn't be found.

At this rate we'll be getting Reach by it's 5th anniversary for free.

Multiplayer is the worst it's ever been. Waited at least 5 minutes to find a game, backed out, waited 2 and a half minutes until it actually backed me out, and then a couple minutes later a message popped up saying a game couldn't be found.

At this rate we'll be getting Reach by it's 5th anniversary for free.
With all of the issues Xbox live is having right now I don't know why you agree expecting mcc to work.

Tawpgun

Yeah, MP was working great a few days ago. Now im in a party with a friend and it says One or More players are not ready to start matchmaking.

Cant find a game solo either.

EDIT: Found a game.

Objective is SMG starts?

LOL!!!!!!!

Fuckin quit. Sorry team.

Spent the last hour trying to play BTB.

The first two times it miraculously managed to find players, it game over'd before the match even started.

The third time it finally managed to start I got put into multi-bomb but unfortunately my entire team was only interested in slayer. Nobody interested in carrying the bomb or in driving me around while I had it.

I think a fun project would be to make a boxart with "review quotes" all over the box, but with quotes from NeoGAF about the game.

spootime

Spent the last hour trying to play BTB.

The first two times it miraculously managed to find players, it game over'd before the match even started.

The third time it finally managed to start I got put into multi-bomb but unfortunately my entire team was only interested in slayer. Nobody interested in carrying the bomb or in driving me around while I had it.

I think a fun project would be to make a boxart with "review quotes" all over the box, but with quotes from NeoGAF about the game.

That would be hilarious. Someone should compile funny quotes from these threads because I've seen quite a few good rage posts

To keep it on topic, I've been looking for a game for 25 minutes and still can't find one. Thanks 343

Vade

Does anyone know if playing on co-op disables the IWHBYD Skull on halo 2 from spawning. A friend and I were hammering away at it for at least an hour probably more as of this post. I know you only need the music cue but this seems ridiculous even for an RNG skull.

Edit: We just tried it single player and each got it within 7 attempts so I would say that this skull only appears on single player.

That would be hilarious. Someone should compile funny quotes from these threads because I've seen quite a few good rage posts

To keep it on topic, I've been looking for a game for 25 minutes and still can't find one. Thanks 343

I'm not about to comb through ten different threads to find the funny stuff so I just took a few apt quotes from the beginning of this thread.

Gotta do something to keep me busy while Searching...

lXUfxNH.jpg

Demon Ice

Banned
I'm not about to comb through ten different threads to find the funny stuff so I just took a few apt quotes from the beginning of this thread.

Gotta do something to keep me busy while Searching...

lXUfxNH.jpg

Read the quotes, had a good laugh, and then I noticed the face in the top right background and now I'm typing this from beyond the grave

OneUh8

Was able to get in a few games last night, but wait times still too long. Got booted several times back to menu after connecting to a game. Tried playing with my brother last night and we were only able to join a game together once in the 3 hours we tried. We ended up playing solo and just chatting in party chat. So disappointing.

Havoc2049

OMG, awesome job on the box art, SillyNonsense !!! LMAO

MCC was starting to get fun, but these hacking attacks seems to be affecting MCC more than other games. It feels like MCC launch day all over again. :-( This really sucks.

Got an xbox one and MCC for Christmas. Finally getting into some MP games and I can't believe how rusty I've gotten since last playing 4. Probably doesn't help that I tried playing on recon rather than bumper jumper for like 5 games.

Boy this is awful. You guys weren't kidding. I've gotten in 1 game in the last 90 minutes. Between 10 minutes searching and the loading screen kick to menu, this game is mess.

Brand new to the Halo story (always owned a playstation) but I've always enjoyed playing the multiplayer with friends.Since then I've finished halo 1 (taking my time through all games) and absolutely loved it.

If anybody ever wants to play seeing as I don't have a lot of Xbox one friends feel free to add me at Davidfoundation.

Brand new to the Halo story (always owned a playstation) but I've always enjoyed playing the multiplayer with friends.Since then I've finished halo 1 (taking my time through all games) and absolutely loved it.

If anybody ever wants to play seeing as I don't have a lot of Xbox one friends feel free to add me at Davidfoundation.

Sent you a friend invite. Just got an XBO this week.

I'm looking to bolster my friends list as well with more HALO-GAF. GT: Strikevillain

Sent you a friend invite. Just got an XBO this week.

I'm looking to bolster my friends list as well with more HALO-GAF. GT: Strikevillain

Added you both; GT's the same as my GAF name :)

mhi

So should it be assumed that matchmade party stickyness was the cause off all those issues ?

I wonder if they plan on bringing it back, it was kinda cool to run games with the same people.

Yankee Fever

Neo Member
its pretty sad that microsoft is paying twitch to advertise halo on the front page (two streams) when they released the game 2 months ago and its still not working. the fact they showcased halo 5 and the game still broken is an insult to anyone who bought this trash. its obvious that this whole game was just a campaign designed to generate hype for halo 5.

they released a broken patch during an online tournament that they themselves were sponsoring... then a week later on lan, one of the most recognizable halo teams, str8 rippin, had control of a hill in KOTH and werent getting time for it.. at another tournament that microsoft was sponsoring.

this company has gone downhill and its almost too far gone. at what point do you stop trying to rape everything for what its worth and protect your brands integrity? the entire dashboard and new look of windows is focused entirely on advertising to you..

xbox 360 was a legendary console. what a shame

Top Bottom