• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloFest |OT| 10 Years of Halo - Streaming Panels, Grunt Plushies, The future of Halo

ElRenoRaven

Tunavi said:
BS angel reminds me of carla from scrubs.

hey i am not a scrub

Yes she does. That's probably why I've always liked her. She has that attitude and at the same time is funny as hell.

jackdoe

Dax01 said:
Yup. And there's nothing wrong with the size of MC's arms in that video as far as I can tell.
My only problem with it, is his pot belly. Which looks kind of off, but I suppose they wanted the early iteration of the armor to look slightly bulkier. Otherwise, the helmet and armor design looks kick ass in the remake.

senador

Banned
These type of things are awkward to me. I missed Wu and I bet he was good, but these other guys are not ready for talking on stage.

ElRenoRaven

I dunno. I kind of like it. Sure it's of course nothing special but the jokes and the just shooting the shit is surprisingly nice.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Tunavi said:
This panel is booooooooooring.
Yup, walking away from it. Kinda was hoping it'd be more about the Waypoint app and website features. Like 'hey, you'll no longer get randomly booted to the main Waypoint screen while you're watching a video!" or "Waypoint forum's login will no longer be shit!" And then it ends and we get cool news again.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
senador said:
These type of things are awkward to me. I missed Wu and I bet he was good, but these other guys are not ready for talking on stage.
BS Angel is uncharacteristically awkward, too, but maybe that's just her struggling with the low energy of the rest of the panel.

Havok

Lyphen said:
Yup, walking away from it. Kinda was hoping it'd be more about the Waypoint app and website features. Like 'hey, you'll no longer get randomly booted to the main Waypoint screen while you're watching a video!" or "Waypoint forum's login will no longer be shit!" And then it ends and we get cool news again.
The What's Next for Waypoint panel is up next, you'll get your fix of that there.

senador

Banned
omg.kittens said:
BS Angel is uncharacteristically awkward, too, but maybe that's just her struggling with the low energy of the rest of the panel.

Yeah for sure. I'm sure its hard to wing it like that and try to make it more entertaining.

Voltron64

Tunavi said:
This panel is booooooooooring.
You kidding me? I'm on the edge of my seat over here.
2uo3vk6.jpg

blamite

My god, it's barely half over. >.>
Nothing against anyone on the panel, I'm sure they're all great people, but this is sooo sloooow. I'm out.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Yeah, no offense to the panel guests because they are cool people, but this is more like a reminiscing panel than anything too exciting.

Syphon Filter said:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2011/156/632877_20110606_screen003.jpg[/IM

cg model gives you an idea what the in game might look like.[/QUOTE]
Looks like he has a filter in the front of his helmet.

ElRenoRaven

Really the only one I find boring is the trick guy. Nothing against him but he just seems overwhelmed or not interested. One or the other.

ElRenoRaven

heckfu said:
i was trying to find a polite way to word this, myself.

It really says a lot when the lack of a codpiece really is a big sticking point for a lot of us. I hope you're reading this 343!!

PooBone said:
Nice, thanks.

EDIT: Are people seriously bitching about Halo 4 because of some guy in a suit at Halo Fest?
No, I'm 'bitching' because the guy in the suit is, combined with the (temporary?) boxart and the CG trailer, another indicator that the armor is headed in a direction that I'm not digging in the slightest. Of course, this is assuming the armor in the posted picture is 'official', similar to the ones that were in the Reach live action commercial. If it isn't, I'll continue to reserve judgment until actual in-game assets are shown.

PsychoRaven said:
It really says a lot when the lack of a codpiece really is a big sticking point for a lot of us. I hope you're reading this 343!!

I can't help but stare at the crotch
Why is it so big? And with big I mean really big

Top Bottom