• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloFest |OT| 10 Years of Halo - Streaming Panels, Grunt Plushies, The future of Halo

feel

BS Angel has that personality that you know you should be hating, but you end up enjoying instead.

koshunter said:
Did I hear that right? 24 slots for everyone?
They're just thinking about it for now, no concrete plans.

Kibbles

What did he just say that someone said he wasn't supposed to say? I was listening but not really at the same time lol

[edit] O custom challenges? I'm intrigued on how that'll work.

edit 2: He called cocopjojo - "coco-p-jojo". I made that mistake when I was a lurker.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
@Earlier cod piece talk, I don't mind no space diaper, but then again I like the new chief design for the most part.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Devolution said:
I just stay the hell away from official game forums. Was never on bungie.net either.
Yeah, me too, hah. I tried to participate in the B.net forums back before Halo 2 launched, but it was terrible. GAF has pretty much been the only forum I've used since 2006, for better or for worse. ;-)

PsychoRaven said:
Not voted on. Basically BS Angel will be going and picking some people she feels worthy as moderators. Personally having experience with their experience I can say I feel for them.
Oh, alright, thanks for clarifying.

Edit: Whoa, custom challenges? :-O

Multiplayer achievements and challenges that adversely affect playing the game online need to go. I hope they're way more critical of these things.

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
This kids need to STFU

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
PsychoRaven said:
Stats stats stats. And what the hell with the dude wanting psychological questionnaires, etc?!?!
I thought that was a pretty cool idea. You could get paired into co-op with friendly people that like to explore if that's your thing. And experienced, helpful people could be paired up with new players. I hope they do that for Halo 4.

Letters said:
He keeps going. Play him out!!

edit-
Where the fuck are the halogaffers? We need a shoutout!
Presumably, they're playing the shit out of Prisoner. That's where I'd be. All these Grifball kids are at the panel because there are no maps with Hammers and Swords on the Halofest floor.

Gui_PT said:
Omg, Stats the most important feature in Reach CONFIRMED

And obviously there weren't enough graphs and charts or something. Just what else with stats do they want?

Yeah if I was there in person I'd be playing the shit out of stuff too. You can always learn about everything else later, not like you can just play stuff again.

feel

Syracuse022 said:
Presumably, they're playing the shit out of Prisoner. That's where I'd be. All these Grifball kids are at the panel because there are no maps with Hammers and Swords on the Halofest floor.
Makes sense.

I should probably go check out the halogaf twitter list to see what they're saying

ElRenoRaven

Devolution said:
And obviously there weren't enough graphs and charts or something. Just what else with stats do they want?

Well see I'd like stats while I play. If I could hit say the back button mid game and get a stat screen that would be so nice. Hell even stats on the load screen are needed asap.

PsychoRaven said:
Well see I'd like stats while I play. If I could hit say the back button mid game and get a stat screen that would be so nice.

Depends. I think we see plenty in game. I mean if they can do it, include more why not. Oh and yeah just seeing them post game is so old school heh.

feel

HOLY SHIT!! This guy is making the question as he goes bahaha

totally in there just for the swag xD shameless

Full list of changes? Don't like the sound of that.

Edit: By that I mean, she said that the full list of changes went out and the list of changes as it stands is quite small.

What was that last question about? =P

Also, I think the question before that was about new armory unlocks, too bad I think they thought he said armor lock.

Also, I love the look of this picture-

343_gs_halofest3_02.jpg

It has a very old school, retro look to it.

koshunter said:
Full list of changes? Don't like the sound of that.

Agreed, I was hoping that list was just scratching the surface.

Honestly, No bloom and a 3sk weapon is good, but they need to talk about how they plan on balancing the lack of bloom. Surely they dont think letting us fire as fast as possible is a good thing?

Reach is still going to suck if the momentum system isnt improved.

ElRenoRaven

Demoncarnotaur said:
What was that last question about? =P

Also, I think the question before that was about new armory unlocks, too bad I think they thought he said armor lock.

Hell it sounded like he was talking about armor lock. Was he not?

Top Bottom