• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloFest |OT| 10 Years of Halo - Streaming Panels, Grunt Plushies, The future of Halo

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
This is amazing and hilarious and amazing.

Edit: IWHBYD origin! :-O

wwm0nkey

PsychoRaven said:
I love Pete's Myth stuff is pure gold. That shit is hilarious.
I want Halo to have those voices in MP lol

Oh also I know most of you hate zombies but Timberland at night + zombies could be awesome.

ElRenoRaven

wwm0nkey said:
I want Halo to have those voices in MP lol

Oh also I know most of you hate zombies but Timberland at night + zombies could be awesome.

The only stuff better is his Halo outtakes. OMG. Also I agree about zombies on that map at night.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
the Keyes Reach out takes were amazing, "I'll take two bud lights, oh and a corn dog too!"

aegies

If you guys are having stream problems, what are they? And again, if there are any issues, tweet @aegies with them. Ask psychoraven - I try to get on them as fast as I can.

ElRenoRaven

aegies said:
If you guys are having stream problems, what are they? And again, if there are any issues, tweet @aegies with them. Ask psychoraven - I try to get on them as fast as I can.

Yup. He does. Kudos on how fast you got the audio problem solved too.

Karl2177

aegies said:
Mine won't even do anything anymore. Just get the buffering wheel. Earlier, it would play, but it was always at the highest quality(and I know my connection speed isn't that good!).

feel

aegies said:
Am I supposed to be able to watch on my iPhone? When I try to load the stream page it keeps asking me if I want to go to the mobile version, I click YES and it just reloads the same one.

pretty bummed out I had some places to go and couldn't be at home for the Universe panel, I hope someone gets it on youtube by tonight, even if in subpar quality

aegies

Karl2177 said:
Mine won't even do anything anymore. Just get the buffering wheel. Earlier, it would play, but it was always at the highest quality(and I know my connection speed isn't that good!).

It's a pretty high bandwidth stream, so I don't know that there's anything we can do about it. But, we're archiving every panel and putting them up on IGN, so if you miss it, you can watch it later with the adjustable bandwidth options our videos usually have.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
aegies said:
It's a pretty high bandwidth stream, so I don't know that there's anything we can do about it. But, we're archiving every panel and putting them up on IGN, so if you miss it, you can watch it later with the adjustable bandwidth options our videos usually have.

Good to hear you'll have them up later, can you link them here if you get time? I'll try to add them to the OT.

Thanks for checking in on us Arthur!

Top Bottom