• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloFest |OT| 10 Years of Halo - Streaming Panels, Grunt Plushies, The future of Halo

Sai-kun

Banned
Malfunction - Every time you respawn, a different element of your HUD is missing

Boom - Explosion radius' (Radii?) are doubled.

Lmao wow @ Malfunction. Awesome.

Karl2177

PsychoRaven said:
Woot Woot. We have to hunt down the skulls like we had to in Halo 3 and Shishka in charge of hiding them.
...What? If they could they need to call in LarzyB to do it again. The Citadel skull was boss.

ElRenoRaven

Karl2177 said:
...What? If they could they need to call in LarzyB to do it again. The Citadel skull was boss.

Oh they said Shishka has gone out of his way to make sure some are damn well hidden while others aren't so hard to find.

Vire said:
So basically Blind and Cowbell? How original...

No Malfunction only disables one piece of the hud and it's random. And of course they didn't have to add anything. Also there are more then just those 2 and the already announced one.

Homeboyd

Malfunction sounds awesome. These new skulls will make for some interesting custom challenges. Can't wait to hear more about them.

Mmm... I saw some of that concept art before:
t6woR.jpg

qN8YZl.jpg

vp2FP.jpg

MX3VL.jpg

t9BWs.jpg

elbZ4.jpg

Click the image for a bigger version:

Sai-kun

Banned
Holy wow @ the music. Wow wow.

This is me right now.

1cbTG.jpg

I absolutely cannot wait to hear The Gun Pointed at the Head of the Universe remastered.

EDIT: VINYL. HOLY FUCK.

MrBig

MendicantBS said:
Mmm... I saw some of that concept art before:
By Eddie Smith. He put them up on his person blog and MS had him take them down.

The last one with the cheif and hog is the OST cover.

ElRenoRaven

Kind of sad. Can't see skulls or terminals in classic. :(

OH HELL YEA!!!

Option in menu before you start to use old soundtrack or new soundtrack!!!

ElRenoRaven

cory021 said:
So you can choose if you want the classic music or the newer music? That's really cool.

Yup as an option before you start. You can't switch on the fly. Sound effects are only new sound Effects though in both options.

People really don't understand the difference between singleplayer and multiplayer panels do they?

Homeboyd

wwm0nkey said:
EDIT: Wait Forge reveal tomorrow?
lol well..

David Ellis said they already revealed what they could talk about in the bulletin a couple weeks ago and for additional info "it would be smart to come back for the multiplayer panel tomorrow."

I build up high hopes on statements like these.

cory021

Neo Member
Tomorrow might just be the best day yet. Halo 4, forge details, possible Headlong official reveal, and maybe more TU details.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Syphon Filter said:
What do you think they will show for Halo 4 tomorrow? Maybe another trailer.

They didn't even show any of the other levels from Anniversary's campaign. There's a snowball's chance in Hades that they'll show a proper Halo 4 trailer tomorrow.

I doubt we'll even see Halo 4 properly until after Anniversary has shipped. Would love to be wrong.

Lingitiz

Dani said:
They didn't even show any of the other levels from Anniversary's campaign. There's a snowball's chance in Hades that they'll show a proper Halo 4 trailer tomorrow.

I doubt we'll even see Halo 4 properly until after Anniversary has shipped. Would love to be wrong.
Who knows? I'd imagine they wouldn't rent out such a nice theater (paramount) for nothing.

Top Bottom