• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Welfare

So every Halo thread just turns to shit or something?

MCC will bring so much needed happiness to the community. I can't wait.

Booshka

You gotta admit, it looked pretty damn strange :p

Over didnt quote me, I didn't quote him, yet somehow the conversation was lost and overblown after my post. I only mentioned Bloodborne because of Souls games, which I know Over plays, and it's the only real reason to have a PS4 for me at this point.

Those subtleties don't play on Gaming side though, so it's just GIF's and trolling galore instead.

Did it just spread to here?

Deep-seated decade-spanning internet spats? It's only a matter of time.

I'm trying to get a head start by picking a random GAF member to hate with every fiber of my being, but it's really hard not to get distracted with things that actually matter.

Anyway, new old Halo looks cool. Just started grad school, so I probably won't get to play it much until Christmas break.

welp, the thread on gaming side got locked.

yr2Nvs4.gif

darthbob

I always thought it was weird having two large Halo threads running side by side

The thread's original purpose was for discussion regarding the Master Chief Collection, only. This thread is about the Halo community on NeoGAF (HaloGAF) in general, hence why it's here in Community.

Makes sense to have the MCC thread only, but that thread did run it's course. Surprised to see it lasted this long anyhow.

Madness

Doesn't help when people here write posts like "WTF is going on in that thread?" "Dude the drama there is insane" etc. So to outside perspectives, it looks like some huge thing going on. Booshka was sarcastic about the MCC on PC thing, as was Over who was making a joke on Ramirez. It wasn't port begging.

It's simple, just talk Halo I guess. It didn't help it was just coming off a few pages of derail from yesterday.

nomis

Booshka was sarcastic about the MCC on PC thing, as was Over who was making a joke on Ramirez. It wasn't port begging.

Poe's Law. Of course people in a gaming side thread don't have the background on people to detect sarcasm. The E3 announcement was packed with sincere port begging.

nillapuddin

HGKY we're all UK fans right?
HGAL we're all Alabama fans right?
HGFL we're all FSU fans right?

I just need to know for sure so I don't accidently spark a friendship with a Gators fan during MCC custom games.

Enfinit

HGKY we're all UK fans right?
HGAL we're all Alabama fans right?
HGFL we're all FSU fans right?

I just need to know for sure so I don't accidently spark a friendship with a Gators fan during MCC custom games.
I'm in grad school as a Gator, but I'll always bleed Garnet 'n Gold. Gainesville is fucking miserable.

Except the food. And the local art scene. Definitely better than Tally. But fuck the Gators.

Omni

Gotta love the ol' teabag. Still pisses people off like no tomorrow. Can't wait to see how teabagging looks in H5 with the next gen poly models.
Haha yeah. No idea why it causes the reaction it does. A personal favourite
Like WHY :lol

Guaranteed temp ban (at the very least) if you file a complaint :lol
Ahhh. Won't bother reporting... I just replied back telling him to cry more. He didn't respond after that

these kinds of things make me laugh. I like to see how far I can take them. I'm a bad person

Nutter

Guys, I swear trueskill exists. These games were one after another...

4AawBdt.png

You play a game that has all but lost its competitive fan base (also guests) and yet complain about trueskill not working.

Then again, you likely start raging the moment you DO get a competitive match.

Top Bottom