• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Shit's getting weird out there yo, careful getting takeout in Toronto!

9myeyxqg9e3c1.jpg

It speaks volumes to me that somebody would invoke the swastika without considering that Jews weren't the only ones on the Nazi's liquidation list!

They are so intent on their anti-semitic rhetoric that they choose to ignore the very history they are invoking. The sheer level of stupidity is off the charts.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
A thought that's been on my mind for weeks: Release every single Hamas prisoner, but secretly expose them all to a slow acting lethal poison beforehand.
They do deserve it but if it's a traceable poison, then we'd just revert back to blaming Israel for war crime. Besides that, Israel doesn't play those games like Hamas. However, they could knock them out, insert chips and then let them go. That was suggested awhile back to track every move they make via GPS.

Now, if there was a prank banquet set up inviting all Hamas members with 'fake' invites from Hamas leaders (set up by Western powers) with spiked drinks or poison the food. It'd be a fitting death if it's true that Muhammed was indeed killed by poisoned meat.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

Probably too much in here to comment on one thing individually. I think everyone should watch the full 9-minutes and really surprised CNN aired this (given they had a 'freelancer' participating in the attacks). No matter how many times I hear the accounts, it's too chilling. Bothers me that they didn't air the full story on the woman who was being passed back and forth in rape. She's the same one (although I wouldn't doubt they did this to many others) who the last rapist shot her in head while his pants were still down. People really need to hear this and stop sugar coating it. Not sure who the rep was at the end but he should have stayed straight on 'that' point. Hamas withheld the women, broke the truce because they ARE afraid of what those women will say. Which says something more...it's unlikely those women will ever be released alive if Hamas knows they will speak once released. Let's hope otherwise.
#MeTooUnlessYoureAJew
It's running on the internet. I'm seeing a few women's rights groups who've finally let it sink in and are condemning Hamas. Not many but they realize that you can no longer say you're protecting women's rights if you're defending Hamas. What grand conclusion that was...

Also wanted to share this for whomever hasn't been their physically but still wants to see (Holocaust Museum virtual tour):

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Are the men at Ree and the anti-Semitic tards on the left still believing all women, or?
I've never been able to cross their site even out of morbid curiosity to give an answer. There probably is someone here who can screenshot how they're spinning this. That Oakland meet from last week pretty much made me think of what the narrative is still at Ree though.

MrA

I don't even know what to say. The UN has two refugees agencies, UNHCR which deals with all refugees around the world, and UNRAW who only deals with Palestinians. The latter has a 10b a

Ridiculous that an organization that represents about 7% of refugees (that have their own land and infrastructure and the only danger they are in is their own violence no less) but around 14% of the total refugee budget

I've never been able to cross their site even out of morbid curiosity to give an answer. There probably is someone here who can screenshot how they're spinning this. That Oakland meet from last week pretty much made me think of what the narrative is still at Ree though.
The one where they accuse isreal of faking October 7th
They were indistinguishable from stormfront

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
The one where they accuse isreal of faking October 7th
They were indistinguishable from stormfront
And all the more reason why I will never peer in even out of morbid curiosity to that cesspit which is Ree. Goodness, I'd IP ban the lot of them and force them into hard labor if it were in my power. Anyone spouting that crap deserves to be sentenced just like any other criminal.

If anything, I think she was too kind to the Harvard president.

She didn't even flinch and Harvard president was a blooming robot with zero credibility to the title held. I say held as I feel her resignation is not even a slap on the wrist. This is a case in which there are 'yes' or 'no' answers and from the top down; this shows they've no core values and are soulless megalomaniacs without humanity, valor or honor.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
They do deserve it but if it's a traceable poison, then we'd just revert back to blaming Israel for war crime. Besides that, Israel doesn't play those games like Hamas. However, they could knock them out, insert chips and then let them go. That was suggested awhile back to track every move they make via GPS.

Now, if there was a prank banquet set up inviting all Hamas members with 'fake' invites from Hamas leaders (set up by Western powers) with spiked drinks or poison the food. It'd be a fitting death if it's true that Muhammed was indeed killed by poisoned meat.
You're right.
A more humane approach I've seen circulating in Israel is to flood the terror tunnels with sea water. With how deep and long they are it wouldn't be quick, but it'd force everyone out to the surface, and could also facilitate in collapsing the tunnels later, by weakening their structure.
Edit: I see it's already in progress. Very good.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
You're right.
A more humane approach I've seen circulating in Israel is to flood the terror tunnels with sea water. With how deep and long they are it wouldn't be quick, but it'd force everyone out to the surface, and could also facilitate in collapsing the tunnels later, by weakening their structure.
You'd better bet there's some righteous anger in IDF this time. After they saw how the whole ceasefire deal was mishandled by Hamas, they were given new gumption for this fight. New clout to go forward and wash them out. Once everyone sees Israel win this, there'll be some crying. You'll see some others want a piece of it too. But you'll just see Israel get stronger and stronger. I say spare not one Hamas monster nor one of the palestinian supporters either.

NecrosaroIII

Ultimate DQ Fan
Man, that Harvard President should be fired. She's an embarrassment to that historic institution. How can she in good conscious sit there and say that calling for genocide doesn't transcend into conduct? I feel sorry for the 25% of the Harvard student population that is Jewish. I'm sure their stomachs churned knowing their school's president cared about their safety and mental wellbeing.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Man, that Harvard President should be fired. She's an embarrassment to that historic institution. How can she in good conscious sit there and say that calling for genocide doesn't transcend into conduct? I feel sorry for the 25% of the Harvard student population that is Jewish. I'm sure their stomachs churned knowing their school's president cared about their safety and mental wellbeing.
Yes, a lot of people are upset behind closed doors.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
It's not only Harvard. They are completely morally bankrupt. If this call was made to any other minority it would be dealt with. This is why people are so easy to tear down hostages posters, deny rape, the atrocities. If it happens to Jews it didn't really happen. It's really exhausting and there's no way to change it.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
It's not only Harvard. They are completely morally bankrupt. If this call was made to any other minority it would be dealt with. This is why people are so easy to tear down hostages posters, deny rape, the atrocities. If it happens to Jews it didn't really happen. It's really exhausting and there's no way to change it.

This is insanity we really did switch to the worst timeline back in 2012 didn't we?

La La La GIF by Isola dei Famosi

Unbelievable. When people talk about being on the 'right side of history' these people deserve to be judged very harshly.

MrA

Yeah genocide is bad and all, but let's stay calm, it's not like anyone used a wrong pronoun on campus or anything.
This is insanity we really did switch to the worst timeline back in 2012 didn't we?

this insanity goes back to earlier, my brother attended an expensive university in 2005, a guy put on black face paint intended on sneaking into a sorority and kidnap a girl, campus security
not we are addressing, you know potential kidnapping, they were investigating a potential black face incident,

badblue

i dont want to live on this planet anymore GIF

tommib

The lack of any condemnation of all the rape and sexual violence during the massacre perpetrated by Hamas and Palestinian citizens is specially disgusting when you think that a few months ago we had feminists and fake progressives all over the world’s capitals marching against the kiss of death by Rubiales. A peck to an emancipated woman footballer who couldn’t give a shit about it until she was told to be enraged for the higher goal.

All the outrage, all the protests, all the hashtags have been nothing but a performance for political gain and to demoralise the Western man. Middle Eastern deadly and rapist toxic masculinity though? That one can double down as long as it’s a tool to “dismantle the structures of power and capitalism”. The hard left has turned into terrorists of the worst kind. Everything has been stratospherically disgusting about the islamofascist neo-left.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

One more time, with feeling:

https://www.city-journal.org/article/arab-countries-bankroll-u-s-universities#:~:text=Qatar and Saudi Arabia were,exceeded $50 million in value.

Qatar and Saudi Arabia were responsible for much of this largesse. The two countries together invested $3.7 billion in American higher education and were cumulatively responsible for 2,303 grants, gifts, and contracts, of which 422 exceeded $1 million and 17 exceeded $50 million in value.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member

I could have never imagined neo-nazis governing such institutions.
That so many people lost their lives fighting Hitler and the Nazi regime, for this to happen, not even a century later.

FunkMiller

Just give these morons a one way ticket to Gaza, so they can learn what Hamas and the Palestinians really think about their pronouns.

Oh, they already know... that's the reality of this entire situation. But money talks, and the middle east countries pump million upon millions of dollars in the Ivy League schools every single year.

Real easy to call terrorists 'freedom fighters' when you just took delivery of your brand new Mac, a $2000 coffee machine for your office, funding for your 'educational research trip' to Costa Rica, and enough cash to run a 'biological sex isn't real' degree.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
And this is where it leads to, and what scares me the most. In media, in politics, etc. Those antisemite DEI people who graduate and infect their shit in leadership.

tommib

And this is where it leads to, and what scares me the most. In media, in politics, etc. Those antisemite DEI people who graduate and infect their shit in leadership.

That letter is joke and a world salad of TikTok buzzwords. Biden will never give up on Israel as long as Russia is in bed with Hamas and Iran. Whoever succeeds him in the party - well, that’s a different question.

FunkMiller

And oh look here... the other part of this entire farce making an appearance. The UAE rolling out the red carpet for a murderous thug.

Make no mistake, there are lines being drawn in the sand here, and it's important we know where they are. The axis of repressive, barbaric middle-eastern states and Russia presents the biggest existential threat to western values and democracy in the world right now.

Last edited:
Do these 'Harvard people' actually realise they are making their worst (and probably EU's worst) nightmare most likely a reality with shit like these hearings, which is trump 2nd term??? How are they so blind and stupid... unbelievable. I would never vote for trump but would also never want to vote for anyone that stands for these nutcases...

(sorry for politics).

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Do these 'Harvard people' actually realise they are making their worst (and probably EU's worst) nightmare most likely a reality with shit like these hearings, which is trump 2nd term??? How are they so blind and stupid... unbelievable. I would never vote for trump but would also never want to vote for anyone that stands for these nutcases...

(sorry for politics).

I think it's fair enough to say that for Jews and Ukrainians... neither current political option in the USA is good for them. In fact, most of the current international issues we're all dealing with have come about as a direct result of the universally poor US political leadership of the recent past.

Wildebeest

(sorry for politics).
Their preferred candidate is Pol Pot so what do they care which non Pol Pot candidate wins.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
And oh look here... the other part of this entire farce making an appearance. The UAE rolling out the red carpet for a murderous thug.

Make no mistake, there are lines being drawn in the sand here, and it's important we know where they are. The axis of repressive, barbaric middle-eastern states and Russia presents the biggest existential threat to western values and democracy in the world right now.

And Gavin Newsome and the rest of the cronies pushed all the homeless out in San Fran for a few days, cleaned up the streets in no time, not allowing anyone on the side-walks like it's North Korea (literal metal gates and cages), to roll out the red carpet complete with streets lined with propagandists holding Chinese communist flags and slogans for their Dear Leader doing backdoor deals, who is also best buts with good ole Putski.

We've been sold out a long time ago, and the Israel conflict is the catalyst to set off a much greater global scale.

FunkMiller

And Gavin Newsome and the rest of the cronies pushed all the homeless out in San Fran for a few days, cleaned up the streets in no time, not allowing anyone on the side-walks like it's North Korea (literal metal gates and cages), to roll out the red carpet complete with streets lined with propagandists holding Chinese communist flags and slogans for their Dear Leader doing backdoor deals, who is also best buts with good ole Putski.

We've been sold out a long time ago, and the Israel conflict is the catalyst to set off a much greater global scale.

The Chinese, for all their many faults, have not as yet illegally invaded a sovereign nation and committed multiple genocidal acts. You're not wrong to suggest the red carpet shouldn't be rolled out to the Chinese, but the two things are on a completely different level of moral decay. One is cozying up to an awful nation state for economic reasons, the other is openly supporting a mass murdering thug.

Newsome's activities are in no way morally comparable with the middle eastern countries - who are actively and openly supporting a man who not only directly caused the death of thousands of innocent people in Ukraine, but is also very much involved in the current middle eastern crisis, and has his bloody hands all over the Hamas attacks.

winjer

Gold Member
The Chinese, for all their many faults, have not as yet illegally invaded a sovereign nation and committed multiple genocidal acts. You're not wrong to suggest the red carpet shouldn't be rolled out to the Chinese, but the two things are on a completely different level of moral decay. One is cozying up to an awful nation state for economic reasons, the other is openly supporting a mass murdering thug.

Newsome's activities are in no way morally comparable with the middle eastern countries - who are actively and openly supporting a man who not only directly caused the death of thousands of innocent people in Ukraine, but is also very much involved in the current middle eastern crisis, and has his bloody hands all over the Hamas attacks.

What about the invasion of Tibete. Or the genocide of the Uyghurs.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Ok. Tie yourself into knots if you must.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I could have never imagined neo-nazis governing such institutions.
That so many people lost their lives fighting Hitler and the Nazi regime, for this to happen, not even a century later.
This was inevitable. It's been nearly 13-years since I graduated from college and even then, these ideologies were leaking into the Universities from the top down. I would have expected them as the first institutes to support anti-Semitism and in the West, by and large -- they are.

Simple to make it make sense. It's one of the pillars in the 'Rules for Radicals' as well.

Invigorating to hear her pummel these three morons publicly under law. Not one could give a 'yes' or 'no' and those smirks also say that they believe they will have a job next year. They won't and seems to me the winds are changing too. People are getting to the point of recognizing how atrocious the events of the 7th were (those who had previously denied it) and they should all be tried for high treason among other things.
The Chinese, for all their many faults, have not as yet illegally invaded a sovereign nation and committed multiple genocidal acts.
The imposing of platforms like Tiktok (which the Chinese communist parties directly cavort this app) incite the hate speech, anti-Semitic rhetoric, cancellation of Israelis and other Jews which is a fine line. A fine line which will get crossed in the West toward genocide. Just a matter of time and that is indeed blood on China's hands. Given the way narratives and words incite violence, mobs and rioting; I don't draw any line between that and physically crossing borders to cause harm out of hatred.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Universities backed themselves into a corner. They've stifled students and professors for years for the slightest things. Not only stifled them, but forced them to actively take positions. Many schools require active "anti-racist" or "anti-colonial" activism more or less, or at least their faculty agreeing to promoting those ideas as part of their mission statements. You will be under investigation for taking innocuous and sometimes factually correct positions if they run counter to the psycho orthodoxy they've adopted. Now, they choose to defend free expression when it comes to antisemitism. Can't have it both ways. They've backed themselves into a corner. It's a shame it took an atrocity like this to lead to these universities being exposed for what they are, but I'm glad it's finally happening.

My guess on what happens next? They will cower(because they're cowards) and they will either fire their presidents or DEI chiefs or whatever, replace them with new people, make promises to "be better and promote inclusion including Jewish people and respecting Jewish people on campus) and then they won't actually do anything, they will wait for it to quiet down, and they will go back to business as usual. Why? Because they're beyond broken and ideologically captured. As long as those up top have fully bought into the faux progressive worldview, it will trickle down and the new people they bring in to run things will just promote the same ideals. Everything starts at the top. And even if eventually they have someone at the top who opposes this stuff, you can guarantee their student body will subscribe to this toxicity, and they will bully everyone into compliance eventually with demand letters and threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom