• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a part of BBC, british broadcasting corporation. See no reason to trust them at all.

There are over 3.32 million dead children in Gaza, 2m unicorns, and no Hamas terrorists dead. But Hamas can't count and doesn't know the amount of hostages it took.

Always amazing how all that media is doing interviews with the terrorists like this. How many interviews did the media have with Assad, Putin and co.? Reminds me of that time when there were interviews with Bin Laden...

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
qS8B6da.jpg

Barbie Movie What GIF by MOODMAN
This sentiment is apparently more common than I thought.

A week ago, on another forum (Nintendo offshoot of Re), I came across a member that had "From the river to the sea Palestine will be free" on their profile.
I contacted the member and enquired politely as to their intent, was answered with a "Fuck Off", and reported the reply. This resulted in a perma for me, and the slogan still proudly displayed on her profile.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
This sentiment is apparently more common than I thought.

A week ago, on another forum (Nintendo offshoot of Re), I came across a member that had "From the river to the sea Palestine will be free" on their profile.
I contacted the member and enquired politely as to their intent, was answered with a "Fuck Off", and reported the reply. This resulted in a perma for me, and the slogan still proudly displayed on her profile.
Antisemites are coming out in droves. Sadly, I don't see that changing any time soon. We will do our best here to stop any antisemitism that pops up. Always report if you see any.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Sharing this in case it hasn't been posted yet. It's a very good rebuttal (imo) of claims such as "Hamas aren't part of the problem" and especially "Israel=western colonialism".

She makes a concise case for an opposite narrative: Hamas are representatives of the true expansionist interests operating in the region, namely Pan-Islamism.

It's a simple enough claim to fit into the same mindspace shared by many ignorant western liberals, which means they may at least be capable of hearing it. Obviously I don't expect them to accept or understand it, but hearing it is a start.

Moreover, it shines light not only on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but on several other conflicts in the middle east: In Lebanon, in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Iran and even in Egypt and Jordan. That's an impressive amount of valuable historical perspective for a 7 minute video.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Sharing this in case it hasn't been posted yet. It's a very good rebuttal (imo) of claims such as "Hamas aren't part of the problem" and especially "Israel=western colonialism".

She makes a concise case for an opposite narrative: Hamas are representatives of the true expansionist interests operating in the region, namely Pan-Islamism.

It's a simple enough claim to fit into the same mindspace shared by many ignorant western liberals, which means they may at least be capable of hearing it. Obviously I don't expect them to accept or understand it, but hearing it is a start.

Moreover, it shines light not only on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but on several other conflicts in the middle east: In Lebanon, in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Iran and even in Egypt and Jordan. That's an impressive amount of valuable historical perspective for a 7 minute video.

Iranians who escaped the revolution, and Lebanese Christian Arabs who escaped when Hezbollah took over, they all support Israel. These used to be modern places now all backwards.

We live in the best of times, the worst of times.

You become wrapped up in hate and vitriol that you spew it so easily. I'm not excusing it, I think what she said came from a place of what she actually thinks. She's old enough to know better.

Can Susan Sarandon point to a time where someone she completely disagrees with and has a worldview that she hates said something over the line and completely uncalled for? I'm sure she can. But what about a time where someone did that, admitted they went over the line and said things that were wrong, and then Susan Sarandon fully and publicly accepted their apology and encouraged others to do the same. Does Susan Sarandon have a history of forgiveness and respect when it comes to political extremists that she disagrees with?

Why is it that so many people ask for things that they aren't prepared to give? Why do people live like hypocrites, and feel comfortable doing so?

Good. Can't enjoy life while sending others to their deaths.

Bibi said he wanted he was gave Mossad orders to assassinate every Hamas leader, anywhere in the world as soon as the cease fire ends.

Guess they are feeling the heat. Personally I would like to see them bought back to Israel and hung live on TV. 1940s Israel style.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Iranians who escaped the revolution, and Lebanese Christian Arabs who escaped when Hezbollah took over, they all support Israel. These used to be modern places now all backwards.

We live in the best of times, the worst of times.
I know children of the Christian Arabs who escaped Lebanon while their city was being burned down. Also knew a wealthy non-muslim Arabic family in LA who'd fled Iran during the revolution. Not all of them made it out alive. People are so stupid not to understand what Islam seeks to do to the world. We've only been seeing it long enough to knpw better. However, their 'goal' of killing Jews and overthrowing Israel is much darker than what she stated here. If it was every muslim nation or Israel; even the non-fundamentals wish to claim Israel.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
I know children of the Christian Arabs who escaped Lebanon while their city was being burned down. Also knew a wealthy non-muslim Arabic family in LA who'd fled Iran during the revolution. Not all of them made it out alive. People are so stupid not to understand what Islam seeks to do to the world. We've only been seeing it long enough to knpw better. However, their 'goal' of killing Jews and overthrowing Israel is much darker than what she stated here. If it was every muslim nation or Israel; even the non-fundamentals wish to claim Israel.
Contempt for Jews is an integral part of the Muslim expansionist ideology, but I'm not convinced that emphasizing this is the most effective strategy to combat pan Islamism.

I'd rather help as many countries as possible recognize that Hamas and Hezbollah represent aspects of a wider problem that concerns them as well, than rely on any remaining altruistic sentiments they still have for Jews.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Good. Can't enjoy life while sending others to their deaths.

Excellent, can’t wait to read about their erasure from existence. Fuckers deserve the worst for doing nothing to invest the billions of foreign aid money they got to actually help Palestinians and blaming Israel for the choices they made.

In the interim, they get to wonder if their next meal or drink may be poisoned every moment for the rest of their miserable lives.

MrA

Excellent, can’t wait to read about their erasure from existence. Fuckers deserve the worst for doing nothing to invest the billions of foreign aid money they got to actually help Palestinians and blaming Israel for the choices they made.

In the interim, they get to wonder if their next meal or drink may be poisoned every moment for the rest of their miserable lives.
I hope they take them out by choking them with ham sandwiches

Faust

Perpetually Tired
I hope they take them out by choking them with ham sandwiches
The Jewish consider Pork to be non-kosher. I don't think that they would do that. They are better than those they fight. Use the cheapest munitions they have, as that is all these scum are worth. Focus the money and brain power where it is needed, helping their citizens.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

I'll be honest, if our government had any brains and creativity, they'll be like sure sure we won't come after them give us the hostages back.

Then, one by one they each die mysteriously. Who knows who done it.

We have a saying in Hebrew, don't be right be smart. And I don't think our leaders get that. I'd say sign everything to get the hostages out, then fuck 'em.

MrA

The Jewish consider Pork to be non-kosher. I don't think that they would do that. They are better than those they fight. Use the cheapest munitions they have, as that is all these scum are worth. Focus the money and brain power where it is needed, helping their citizens.
fully aware it's non -kosher, the consequences for non-kosher vs non-halal are quite a gulf, but the whole point of backing the Israelis' is because they're the good guys, you can always identify the good guy by 2 things, how they try to treat their defeated enemies (Israel takes prisoners and by policy treats them humanely) and what would happen if the other side laid down their arms, if Hamas and the Palestinians dropped their violent intrusions, Israel would leave them in peace, Israel will probably help them rebuild afterward, if Israel refused to fight back they'd be a nothing more than a memory

tommib

Just another terrorist attack in Paris from radical Islam:

Un assaillant a tué à coups de couteau un homme et a blessé deux autres personnes, samedi 2 décembre soir, dans le 15earrondissement de Paris, et a crié « Allah akbar » avant d’être interpellé. Le Parquet national antiterroriste (PNAT) s’est saisi du dossier.

L’auteur des coups mortels, Armand R., né en mars 1997 à Neuilly-sur-Seine (Hauts-de-Seine) et de nationalité franco-iranienne, a été placé en garde à vue. Le PNAT a dit à l’Agence France-Presse (AFP) avoir ouvert une enquête pour assassinat et tentative d’assassinat en relation avec une entreprise terroriste et pour association de malfaiteurs terroriste criminelle.

Last edited:
I think post this event, Israel will have tighter relationship with other arabic countries because USA - due to its politics - might not look like a reliable partner in the future. Like what stops USA from doing some negative actions towards Israel in order to pander to some voting base? It is not reliable. The whole western europe for example not really reliable anymore due to its political climate.

I think sooner or later, or it might be already happening - some countries will start making new balances without USA.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This man should be put on surveillance 24/7. Why are we closing our eyes to these islamofascists? It doesn’t get clearer than this. Don’t get surprised when the whole Western world votes for your populist right-winger du jour as in the Netherlands.
Don't worry, the FBI will sit back and watch them commit atrocities then come in after explaining how they were watching them stock up weapons, bomb materials, etc. this whole time.

Meanwhile, 10-month old infants are on terrorist watch lists.

Dear leaders are not looking out for our best interests. They sold us out long ago.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I get the feeling that there's no winning in the publicity war. They can basically take anything we prove about them and claim the same about us, and people will believe them. We need a different strategy.
The strategy is let IDF win. Once we finish Hamas off they won't have power.

The strategy is let IDF win. Once we finish Hamas off they won't have power.
The problem is that the international pressure is on Israel. The best scenario is IDF destroying Hamas once and for all and the winner takes it all. Any intermediate solution will be a lose situation for Israel - especially the western narratives where UK is openly against Israel, and dems in USA trying to pander to pro-palestinian crowd in order to gain votes, UN being anti-Israel.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
The problem is that the international pressure is on Israel. The best scenario is IDF destroying Hamas once and for all and the winner takes it all. Any intermediate solution will be a lose situation for Israel - especially the western narratives where UK is openly against Israel, and dems in USA trying to pander to pro-palestinian crowd in order to gain votes, UN being anti-Israel.
Golda said “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

My concern is that Bibi doesn't have the balls she had.

Golda said “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

My concern is that Bibi doesn't have the balls she had.
And she was right because as the saying goes - "the winners are not judged". If Israel wins, every country will have to accept that decision and shut up. That how it goes. Those who lose will get all the blame for everything. Fundamentally, the issue right now is with USA mainly - due to dems' hubris they cannot side with Israel openly because they want votes. The western europe (UK aside) is in a better situation as the western europe does not have enough political influence from pro-palestinian areas (aside southern europe), but the northern and central europe is on Israel's side. But if USA stops supporting Israel - or will try to be more pro-palestine friendly - they will lose internal influence as a country relatively simple as it will confirm that USA might no be trusted in political matters.

The question is why any sane person would side with palestine, but that's the separate matter....

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
And she was right because as the saying goes - "the winners are not judged". If Israel wins, every country will have to accept that decision and shut up. That how it goes. Those who lose will get all the blame for everything. Fundamentally, the issue right now is with USA mainly - due to dems' hubris they cannot side with Israel openly because they want votes. The western europe (UK aside) is in a better situation as the western europe does not have enough political influence from pro-palestinian areas (aside southern europe), but the northern and central europe is on Israel's side. But if USA stops supporting Israel - or will try to be more pro-palestine friendly - they will lose internal influence as a country relatively simple as it will confirm that USA might no be trusted in political matters.

The question is why any sane person would side with palestine, but that's the separate matter....
Keep in mind, Egypt, Jordan, Saudia Arabia, everyone in the region wants Israel to win. They hate Hamas and they know it'll shake them if we lose.

Keep in mind, Egypt, Jordan, Saudia Arabia, everyone in the region wants Israel to win. They hate Hamas and they know it'll shake them if we lose.
Yes I agree. I think the end result will be Egypt, Jordan, SA forming its own military block or something. It just makes sense if they want to move forward. Because they have to no reason to oppose Israel as it helps only Iran, but Iran is a failing state that has not future aside perpetual wars, that is also opposing other arab states. While Israel is a big tech hub. So those who want to go in the future, should side with Israel. Not to mention Israel is extremely important for a new trade route between India and Europe.

But the moment such block is formed, USA will lose influence in the region. Granted, USA has been losing it for quite a while due to its political matters. And now USA does not really need the middle east anymore. It is pretty clear for arabian monarchies that USA is not reliable partner because depending on the party they either hate SA or support it. Which is not really good for the politics. And the Saudi Arabia holds an important influence. Like we basically half of USA (politically) supporting Palestine, basically indirectly supporting Iran due to that while also hating Israel. While the other side supports Israel - but due to these swings, there is no coherent foreign politics anymore. Basically for those sunni countries you go from "pro-Palestine, pro-Muslim Brotherhood, anti-SA, indirectly pro-Iran, indirectly pro-Erdogan's Turkey" to "pro-Israel, pro-SA, anti-Iran".

Last edited:
To paraphrase the wise philosopher Syndrome: 'When everything is genocide, nothing is genocide"

Israel can kill 10 or 10.000 or even zero Palestinians per year, its very existence is considered genocidal and all violence against its citizens justified.

Awful. But genocide has lost all meaning, people actually claim that what Israel is doing is the worst thing in history. Jews should just turn the other cheek it seems.
It is like with nazis - the term lost its meaning. So now people are watering down the "genocide" term.

Smiggs

GAF’s favorite:

Is anyone able to specify how that many people were killed in 24 hours? Is the IDF supposedly just bombing dense civilian areas? Seriously, how do you kill that many people in one day without hitting massive metro targets? And if that were the case, there would be TONS of videos and evidence to corroborate that claim.

But instead, we have idiots gobbling up bullshit numbers pulled out of Hamas' ass. These claims don't even pass the sniff test, these people are gullible morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom