• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I am horrified by what I have been reading by posters in this thread, where the majority seem to simply view this whole thing as black and white, where people are OK with bundling all Muslims into a specific type of person, so they can easily choose to hate. The situation between Israel and Palestine is not simple, and you shouldn't pick a side that easily. You don't need to pick a side, if you really are concerned about the people there.

If you want to look at Muslims as the villains, fine, I guess this is where everyone stops thinking critically, but how can you completely ignore the situation of Palestine and its people? I know the situation for Israelis isn't as simple either, but their government hasn't been treating the people of Palestine like humans either. They are locked in, isolated, the water supply, food, everything is controlled by Israel, even when things aren't as bad as they are now. Now, Hamas has made it even tougher for the people of Palestine, but who can they look to for support because everyone just seems to villainize them? as shown in this thread.

I am done here, I guess.

Think critically yourself.

Any lack of perceived nuance is from the blinders you have on. You want to see something here that isn't. You can't just cloak and Dagger a country, then be upset when there's a response.

ungalo

Despicable. The problem isnt just Hamas. Killing babies is one thing, defending the killing of babies and celebrating it on the streets is something else. Its psychotic behavior from a failed society. This should be an eye opening experience for everyone living in the west. The muslims were protected after 9/11 from racial abuse because they stood side by side condemning the 9/11 attacks. Now we are seeing the complete opposite.

You cant fix the muslim world. Just cant do it. But what you can do is reeducate the muslims living in western countries. Maybe china has it right with the mass indoctrination of their muslim male youth. What they are doing with muslim women is despicable but reeduation of the muslim youth is probably warranted. This is not normal. This is going to erode trust in your neighbors. If you are for killing babies then why should any american let their kids be friends with a muslim kid?

Something has to change. its good to see biden stand up for Israel. Now its time to clean house and stop all pro hamas protests. Call child services and take their kids to make sure we are not raising the next line of baby killers and rapists here in the states. Its israel today. it will be NYC in ten years when these kids grow up seeing the parents openly and shamelessly support murder.

My CEO never dabbles in politics or world events and just sent a mass email condemning terrorism. he said he was in nyc and saw firsthand whats happening. he chose his words carefully but it was clear that the pro hamas protests got to him. The tide is turning and if we simply allow these celebrations and sycophant behavior, its going to blow up in our face in a few years. Everyone just moved on from the salman rushdie stabbing as if it wasnt a symptom of a much larger problem. We cannot move on from this. After hamas is dealt with, its time to look inwards.

USA have always been heavily pro-Israel.

Western Europe is a lost cause honestly, France and UK particularly.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Theres no way the majority of them are bad, or even close. The problem is when you have over a 1 billion people that dislike Jews, even if 100k of them willing to devote their lives to killing them is a global problem. Thats where we are. Show me videos or pics of Jews or Buddhist roaming the streets demanding "death to Muslims." Or cutting heads off babies and shooting up teenagers that are dancing.

It's not politically correct and your panties might get twisted, but said group creates more extremists on average. When your religion population that massive, it's a gigantic problem for the world.
Where are the muslims calling to remove imams that preach hatred, where are the muslims offering to evacuate the "good" Palestinians and relocate them to any of the other countries? Where are the muslims telling Hamas to stand down, surrender unconditionally, and face justice? What muslim country has shown sympathy towards Israel or even offered to help broker a peace deal that would preserve the lives of Palestinians in Gaza but bring Hamas to jusitce? Where are the muslims that surround these "free palestine/aka GO HAMAS" rallies, take their radiaclized brothers and sisters aside, and show them the enlightened islamic views that denouce this type of hatred?

This is the 'side of the story' we are strangely not seeing ANYWHERE.

RaduN

Definitely not. Also a distinction to be made between classical liberalism and post modern liberalism. I refer to the latter and essentially rampant deconstruction in areas such as borders, the state, culture, gender identity, the push for total globalism, the assault on the family unit etc...
So it's not the conservative dogma that's the issue here, and in pretty much every war ever, right? it's the liberal one (classic, modern, ultra, super dupper, etc)..
I mean, you really can't make this kind of shit up 🙄

NickFire

I am horrified by what I have been reading by posters in this thread, where the majority seem to simply view this whole thing as black and white, where people are OK with bundling all Muslims into a specific type of person, so they can easily choose to hate. The situation between Israel and Palestine is not simple, and you shouldn't pick a side that easily. You don't need to pick a side, if you really are concerned about the people there.

If you want to look at Muslims as the villains, fine, I guess this is where everyone stops thinking critically, but how can you completely ignore the situation of Palestine and its people? I know the situation for Israelis isn't as simple either, but their government hasn't been treating the people of Palestine like humans either. They are locked in, isolated, the water supply, food, everything is controlled by Israel, even when things aren't as bad as they are now. Now, Hamas has made it even tougher for the people of Palestine, but who can they look to for support because everyone just seems to villainize them? as shown in this thread.

I am done here, I guess.
Feels like you're moving the goalposts and gaslighting. This thread is not about hatred towards Muslims. It's about the governing body in Gaza's decision to start a war by slaughtering people, including INFANTS who they decapitated.

Good and bad in this scenario is crystal clear if you have a moral compass that works.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Boy. Ol REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is really laying it on thick that basically whatever HAMAS is doing is a okay
I was reading that thread earlier and was surprised no one was calling out Hamas as being a hate group who wants all Jews dead (they said as much), massacred party goers, raped and killed women and beheaded babies yet they REEEE seems like they are more upset IDF is blowing up buildings and striking Gaza

Romulus

It's incredible to me the people that dismiss what Hamas is doing, basically Resetera in a nutshell from what I'm hearing.

So what happens in 6 months as overwhelming video footage, victim accounts, and admission from terrorists mounds collaborating these events? What are the naysayers going to say? "That's the cost of freedom."

Freedom to rape little girls, kill babies, and shoot up festivals full of civilians.

FeralEcho

Where are the muslims calling to remove imams that preach hatred, where are the muslims offering to evacuate the "good" Palestinians and relocate them to any of the other countries? Where are the muslims telling Hamas to stand down, surrender unconditionally, and face justice? What muslim country has shown sympathy towards Israel or even offered to help broker a peace deal that would preserve the lives of Palestinians in Gaza but bring Hamas to jusitce? Where are the muslims that surround these "free palestine/aka GO HAMAS" rallies, take their radiaclized brothers and sisters aside, and show them the enlightened islamic views that denouce this type of hatred?

Seriously,these are the questions we need to be asking because so far the peace loving muslims we keep hearing about seem less plausible to come across than aliens at this point.Seriously where are they???? Cuz all i see are rallies that cheer for terrorists and outright call on genocide against the jewish people in some rallies.

I don't think all muslims are troublemakers as we've seen in some videos or pictures here,the muslims from Israel,that are heroes in the way they are helping the victims whether in hospitals or by helping them get to safety,giving their life in the process and I have the utmost respect for these people and may they trully go to paradise if there so is one.But palestinians or muslims from outside Israel? Not a peep. Where is everyone?
awkward pulp fiction GIF

They seem more like a minority than a majority as it has been stated here.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

Seriously,these are the questions we need to be asking because so far the peace loving muslims we keep hearing about seem less plausible to come across than aliens at this point.Seriously where are they???? Cuz all i see are rallies that cheer for terrorists and outright call on genocide against the jewish people in some rallies.

I don't think all muslims are troublemakers as we've seen in some videos or pictures here,the muslims from Israel,that are heroes in the way they are helping the victims whether in hospitals or by helping them get to safety,giving their life in the process and I have the utmost respect for these people and may they trully go to paradise if there so is one.But palestinians or muslims from outside Israel? Not a peep. Where is everyone?
awkward pulp fiction GIF

What are you guys suggesting, that we treat 1/4th of the world’s population as enemies who we can’t co-exist with? That seems faulty cuz we have co-existed with muslims for millennia, with our bloodiest wars in the past few hundred years (civil war and WW2) being fought against non-muslims. No country wants Palestinian refugees, Muslim or otherwise. Your average Muslim citizen just wants to eat kebab, play videogames, and find a hot woman they don’t care about killing jews or setting up a caliphate. I’m American, I dont feel obligated to speak out everytime we bomb a hospital or some shit, it has nothing to do with me just my tax dollars. Same with muslims, what burden of responsibility do 99% of them have for what happened last week? None.

Ulysses 31

awkward pulp fiction GIF

But whatcha gonna do when what they preach can be traced back to (certain interpretations of) what's in the Qu'ran or Hadiths? No western government would have the balls to call that out.

DareDaniel

Banned
It makes me feel so damn lucky to be able to travel the world and meet people from different cultures, religions, etc. Everything online is a waste of time 😆

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It's incredible to me the people that dismiss what Hamas is doing, basically Resetera in a nutshell from what I'm hearing.

So what happens in 6 months as overwhelming video footage, victim accounts, and admission from terrorists mounds collaborating these events? What are the naysayers going to say? "That's the cost of freedom."

Freedom to rape little girls, kill babies, and shoot up festivals full of civilians.
Its a simple concept.

Punch a guy in the face and you face the risk of no response, a punch back or a kick in the teeth with a steel boot. Isreal is going the steel boot route.

Lesson learned.

Its a simple concept.

Punch a guy in the face and you face the risk of no response, a punch back or a kick in the teeth with a steel boot. Isreal is going the steel boot route.

Lesson learned.

Israel has always gone the steel boot route, do you think a bigger boot is going to make any difference?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Israel has always gone the steel boot route, do you think a bigger boot is going to make any difference?
We'll have to see. Its a much bigger boot this time. And if trouble makers want to keep doing it, then Israel will come back with something stronger.

Comes down to if someone wants to knock it off or keep on doing it.

Just_one

I am done here, I guess.

you can believe whatever you want but its 2023 not 102 or some shit. you dont rape , torture and all the shit people do in the name of some god.

if you dont know who to leave at peace with everyone´s choice in 2023 then just go away.

Cyberpunkd

Oh boy, this thing in France just keeps on giving:

1. The attacker had an “S” file with the police meaning he was consider as a danger due to being radicalized
2. His brother is in jail for being a terrorist apologist
3. The family was supposed to be expelled in 2014 but due to different associations they were able to stay in France

Nick Young Wtf GIF

Last edited:

DareDaniel

Banned
you can believe whatever you want but its 2023 not 102 or some shit. you dont rape , torture and all the shit people do in the name of some god.

if you dont know who to leave at peace with everyone´s choice in 2023 then just go away.
terrorists have no religion.

FeralEcho

What are you guys suggesting, that we treat 1/4th of the world’s population as enemies who we can’t co-exist with? That seems faulty cuz we have co-existed with muslims for millennia, with our bloodiest wars in the past few hundred years (civil war and WW2) being fought against non-muslims. No country wants Palestinian refugees, Muslim or otherwise. Your average Muslim citizen just wants to eat kebab, play videogames, and find a hot woman they don’t care about killing jews or setting up a caliphate. I’m American, I dont feel obligated to speak out everytime we bomb a hospital or some shit, it has nothing to do with me just my tax dollars. Same with muslims, what burden of responsibility do 99% of them have for what happened last week? None.
It seems they are treating us as enemies they can't coexist with.They elected this goverment of terrorists so i feel they have a responsability for what happened here.I'm not saying they should go donate their money to the Israeli but some sort of call for a cease fire would be at least something yet nothing. If I have a bad dog that bites anyone,know it and I let it bite you I'm also responsible for what the dog does.

Last edited:
Now the challenge, determining the size of these groups.

Plenty of evidence for group A but group B is hard to find. Both in Gaza and outside I've seen literally no one from the Muslim community calling on Hamas to stop. Before or after the mass murder.
As a muslim American my circle which is heavily also muslim are all condemning the attacks. I haven't met one person I know who was in support. Of course there are but I think they are the vocal minority not the majority from what I've seen. Most people just want to see the violence stop in general.
I guess they do, until their heads getting separated from their body. Funny how that gets in the way of all the rabid peace going around lately

I guess we'd better grab the guitar, I feel a strong kumbaya coming on.
The average citizen on either side isn't the one making decisions on how those in power react. You think the average israli citizen celebrates that in retaliation 1000+ palestinans have lost their lives last week? No...they probably don't even support ground infiltration but again, the power players make decisions that will have long term harm on everyone except themselves.
So those women who removed posters and people protesting in the western world, calling for intifada and jihad ... what they are stuck between?
They are angry due to the constant on going war but their anger is targeted at the wrong people since the average Israeli isn't in support of their suffering.

Another heinous war crime by Israel ............. "public littering" is there no end to their barbarism says someone from the site that shall not be named probably. My stance has always been that I do not like seeing innocents on either side killed. The difference is Hamas intentionally set out to kill innocent people whereas the IDF has been given no choice no matter what they do innocents will be caught in the cross fire cos the cowardly pigs Hamas intentionally use civillians as shields.

How many muslims do you have in your general circle? Honest question because if you did, you know you'd see a large amount of them calling for peaceful resolutions. I don't think its fair to chalk all muslims up to radicals who want to see the death of the west and Israeli...and if you don't know many let me be one of the first you do know to say yes all of that aint shit. Any form of religious fundamentalism leads to self righteous dangerous actions that is only a net negative on the world.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
As I said before, I welcome all Muslims who denounce this stuff and teach actual peace. We need a lot more of them since the radicals do not listen to non-Muslim voices. 20% of Israel are Arab and many of them are Muslim. Clearly they aren’t attacking right now or you would see reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom