• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaDPo0L84

I seriously feel like I'm in bizarro world when seeing such things but nope just good ole' fashioned human stupidity...
It's mostly due to the entire ideology of progressivism. To chip away more and more at the foundational fabric of the country without ever thinking of the consequences. It's an extremely myopic view of the world, we've tossed aside everything that made the U.S special and successful in favor of making victimhood the top currency.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
I dont like the pearl clutching either and am in support of Israel’s strikes & invasion. My disagreement with your post was the insinuation that Islam as a whole is somehow not compatible with us anymore. If that was not your intended rhetoric, then disregard. I would also say to be fair many pro-Palestinians here in the West are not even Muslims themselves, but another case of people being offended on behalf of others.
I actually don't think most forms of Islam are particualrly compatible with a western culture. I'm sure there are, from a certain POV, "Casual muslims" that have values and cultural practices that overlap with western (christian mainly) ones or are just not particualrly observant of many Islamic tenants. And I'm sure there are moderate western-style islamic cultures, like how Iran was in the first half of the 20th century from what I've read, but overall it seems like it is very difficult for large groups of muslims to integrate successfully in western countries. Maybe it is other aspects of the culture they came from but I suspect its mostly is Islamic influences in as much as you can tease out the two.

Doesn't mean we can't co-exist (like offering halal dietary options, accomodating a different holiday schedule when able, etc) but IMHO there ought to be a hell of a lot more of a "we are gonna moderate our views when in your country" attitude with respect to many cultural norms we have that differ.

FUBARx89

Is that Jihad day today?

We expecting anything to happen outside of the Middle East?

Mmm, I think so. If anything happens will these raging wierdos condemn them? Or will they still act like Hamas isn't a terroist group.

It baffles me LGBT groups are supporting this jihad shite, after the pulse nightclub shooting they should know better.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
1 - Yes
2 - Current Arab countries are bottom of the barrel compared to Baghdad in the 6th century AD, at a time when the Arab world was the beacon of civilisation and science ; now they are a bunch of tribal chiefs dressed in rags propped up by oil

Well I hope at one point you realize 2 billion people are not your enemy (if they were you would already be dead, quite frankly). 99.9% of them do not care about you and the actual violent ones are a hundred times more likely to kill other muslims than do anything to you.

Exoil

From what I understand Sweden has lots of bombings or something like that, they have their hands full.
Sweden is experiencing a war between two gang networks who have started going after relatives to the gang members, even those loose affiliated to members of the gangs. They're shooting at training grounds full of kids practicing football, executing grandmothers and so on.

There's even talk about changing the laws here to allow our military to assist the police to combat the gangs domestically.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
dUsc8Iw.jpg

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
TBH the sooner Saudis burn to the ground the better.
Supporting the advancement of energy tech is the best way to ensure that I think. The value of fossil fuels props up backwards authoritarian regimes worldwide. Once you can’t pull liquid gold out of the ground at-will you become reliant on a skilled, educated population and diverse international business.

Exoil

Supporting the advancement of energy tech is the best way to ensure that I think. The value of fossil fuels props up backwards authoritarian regimes worldwide. Once you can’t pull liquid gold out of the ground at-will you become reliant on a skilled, educated population and diverse international business.
Norway is sufficient at combining the two. I wonder where the difference lies.

nkarafo

I don't like religion in general. But Islam is the most violent, intolerant, totalitarian religion.

I'm an atheist and i used to dislike christians and their ways in my country (Greece). But as i grow older i appreciate more and more that i grew up in a Christian country and i hope it remains like that for as long as i live.

The idea of Muslims taking over Europe and being forced to live by their religious laws and standards is very scary.

LordOfChaos

Hamas releases first video showing hostages, all children, recorded Saturday morning from within the Holit Kibbutz in Israel while it was under Hamas occupation

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
“I was chased by the attacker, who ... asked me if I teach history. (He said), ‘Are you a history teacher, are you a history teacher?'" said Doussau, who recounted how he barricaded himself behind a door until police used a stun gun to subdue the attacker.
Here is why the jihadis want to kill Jews and Christians. We will recount what actually happened through history, which exposes the atrocities and lies of their regimes. Islam wasn't established by the sword, no, it was peacefully received everywhere, and if you say otherwise they'll kill you with a blade. Those poor victims with bloodied blades in their hands, all they wanted was peace. You shouldn't have driven them to that; it's your fault, really.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member

For more than a year, English footballers took the knee in solidarity with a petty criminal who was murdered by a cop in Minneapolis. Yet after the racist slaughter of more than a thousand Israelis, the worst act of anti-Semitic violence since the Holocaust, England’s Football Association can’t even be bothered to light up the Wembley arch in Israel’s colours.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Sure about that?

No, I guess not, but I am sure that if 2 billion people were so unable to integrate with global society as severely as some of you are positing we would have already been engaged in truly massive hostilities dwarfing the world wars. Even the IDF right now, in all its rage, is not engaging in a total ethnic cleanse when that would probably be safer than sending boots into hostile territory. Jerusalem is a place where Christians, Jews, and Muslims all go to worship, theres no reason we can’t coexist as we largely have for thousands of years. This is a regional conflict not a new holy war (unless we let it become one).

Not if those 2 billion do not hold economic and/or technological supremacy, which they don’t.

Point taken, but see above. Also, Pakistan has nukes and any direct conflict with a nuclear power would likely trigger the end of our species.

Sgt.Asher

Mmm, I think so. If anything happens will these raging wierdos condemn them? Or will they still act like Hamas isn't a terroist group.

It baffles me LGBT groups are supporting this jihad shite, after the pulse nightclub shooting they should know better.
It's because they blame the nightclub shooting on MAGA, not the islamist that actually did it.

Nonehxc

Does that mean they're free to operate anywhere finally?

That the Mossad now has carte blanche?

Because I for sure would like to see some beards of the children of light of the peaceful peoples on fire in my country. We have quite a few controllers of retards proclaming shit from their churches stairs and that's a nono.

Last edited:

Dice

we’re beyond establishing legality
Not exactly. For example people are saying that cutting off resources are crimes, yet if they did not, Israeli victims could claim the Israeli government was aiding and abetting the attackers (which would be a crime) since Hamas is so thoroughly integrated in Gaza. I mean even distinguishing between Hamas and any random angry Palestinian who may have joined in is basically impossible. So they cease support and locate the bad actors in the area. That’s war.

Not unexpected. Israel can claim Article 2 of the UN charter - the right to defend itself, in establishing the legality of this.
I would not be surprised if somebody at UN would condemn them for that. But at this point legality or anything, should not matter.

Last edited:
Not exactly. For example people are saying that cutting off resources are crimes, yet if they did not, Israeli victims could claim the Israeli government was aiding and abetting the attackers (which would be a crime) since Hamas is so thoroughly integrated in Gaza. I mean even distinguishing between Hamas and any random angry Palestinian who may have joined in is basically impossible. So they cease support and locate the bad actors in the area. That’s war.

collective punishment is a violation of the Geneva Convention, the forced movement of people in an occupied region is not but it must be conducted in a certain way and Israel does not see itself as an occupier of Gaza (even though the U.N. do)

FunkMiller

I would not be surprised if somebody at UN would condemn them for that. But at this point legality or anything, should not matter.

Eh. These things to tend to matter - for the history books, if nothing else. Prosecuting a war should come with some legal precedent and oversight. Otherwise we just descend into being animals like those Hamas fuckers.

Dice

collective punishment is a violation of the Geneva Convention, the forced movement of people in an occupied region is not but it must be conducted in a certain way and Israel does not see itself as an occupier of Gaza (even though the U.N. do)
Removing operational support from enemy infrastructure is not collective punishment. The crime would be upon Hamas for integrating militant infrastructure with civilian, just as it is a crime to fire rockets from a civilian area, not to shoot the rocket launcher that did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom