• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hannibal S3 |OT| Man Destroys God. Hannibal Eats Man. Hannibal Inherits The Earth.

The sound mix is all kinds of wrong.

I'm so used to watching with headphones, but with my TV speakers, I have to lower it every time I hear a sound effect and increase the volume every time someone talks
lol.gif

Jombie

Even if it is in his head, I don't understand the point of trying to pull a "gotcha" moment with the audience, especially since that's what most are expecting when they see her alive.

-griffy-

Banned
Even if it is in his head, I don't understand the point of trying to pull a "gotcha" moment with the audience, especially since that's what most are expecting when they see her alive.
It's more about Will's state of mind than anything else.

It's examining Will's psychology. To have Abigail taken from him twice is devastating. And his mind has never been particularly stable.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Was that censorship?

I was thinking the same thing. Censoring classic art? GJ NBC.

What you're watching now is basically the beginning of the episode, since the first bit was flashbacks and such.

There seemed to be some rather important new dialogue in there. If the episode gets put up on NBC's site, it'd be worth watching that part for anyone who missed it.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Yes. And it was bullshit.

They truly are censoring the painting.

Remember, this is the network that decided that in a scene with peeled skin and blood everywhere, a bare butt was only acceptable if it was covered with more blood.

They truly are censoring the painting.

Remember, this is the network that decided that in a scene with peeled skin and blood everywhere, a bare butt was only acceptable if it was covered with more blood.

Should have painted this artwork with blood. Maybe some entrails.

Top Bottom