• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hannibal S3 |OT| Man Destroys God. Hannibal Eats Man. Hannibal Inherits The Earth.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Is this episode explaining what happened after the aftermath of season two?

So far, that seems to be the case.

I hate commercial breaks. I hated them before Hannibal was a show, and I hate them even more now. I get so wrapped up in the show, then a fucking car ad or whatever comes on.

Gorgeous segment with the music.
Hell yes.

So glad they're addressing the phone call, too.

Begaria

And YOU get to live, and YOU get to live, and YOU get to live! Welcome to Hannibal, the show where he only kills to eat, and maims for fun.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I know what it looks like Jack's doing.

What's Jack doing?

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Morpheus just pulled her plug.

Shit, that's depressing.

Oh man :(

Can't an autopsy easily figure out she died because he gave her too much?
He'll find a way around it, somehow. Lie? Claim accident?

Balls my FIOS was cutting out after Verger says he wants Cordell to arrange for Hannibal to be eaten alive. What was the rest of that exchange?

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Balls my FIOS was cutting out after Verger says he wants Cordell to arrange for Hannibal to be eaten alive. What was the rest of that exchange?

Cordell asking how he'd like Hannibal prepared, Verger saying how if he had lips, he'd smile.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Spoilers regarding Mason Verger:

How will he die? Moray eel down the throat, courtesy of Margot, or pushed into a pit of ravenous swine, courtesy of Cordell?

Tonight's episode was beautiful, emotional, and everything I would've expected...from a premiere.

It would've been more fun, actually, to have this episode air first and then be treated to Hannibal's European travails in the second. Then Will/Chiyoh's exploits, and then the rest.

I don't know why Fuller structured the season this way. It served no purpose to stretch out the "suspense" of who was dead and who was still alive.

ezekial45

Banned
So how's the new guy playing Mason? I'm still bummed that Pitt didn't come back, but it sounds like you guys enjoyed the character's new appearance.

So how's the new guy playing Mason? I'm still bummed that Pitt didn't come back, but it sounds like you guys enjoyed the character's new appearance.

He did a good Job, even if he was heavily channeling oldman's 2001 performance.

He spends most of the time not moving so the performance is very voice dependent. Pitt was a more physical performance.

That might have been one of my favorite episodes of the series.

I like the new actor for Verger but I agree that the performance was very Oldman. It's curious to think where Pitt might have taken Verger in this state.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
That might have been one of my favorite episodes of the series.

I like the new actor for Verger but I agree that the performance was very Oldman. It's curious to think where Pitt might have taken Verger in this state.

At the start Mason felt very different.. almost grown up compared to Pitts Mason. As the episode come together i think it was a deliberate choice since we learn that Hannibal has had a drastic effect on everyone that has survived.

im really loving Dark Alana.

Another great episode.

Top Bottom