• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hannibal S3 |OT| Man Destroys God. Hannibal Eats Man. Hannibal Inherits The Earth.

Begaria

Ohhh Jack get's FIRST BLOOD and in a pretty big way.

Edit: Uhm. Jack is beating the ever living SHIT out of him.

ghstwrld

Laurence is FUCKING him up

O4ttfFm.gif

Opto

Banned
Can you imagine Hannibal's thoughts during that beat down.

"Oh, he did the socks things, I feel stupid."
"Oh, no, I'm ruining all these precious items of death. With my face."
"Well fuck me, I guess I never ate glass until now. It tastes like my gums."
"I'm okay, Jack, the bowels broke my fall."

I think that was my favourite episode of the season so far.

Jack vs Hannibal is a treat.

I'm gonna miss this show :(

I was hoping Crawford would just Suplex Hannibal during that fight then a close up and you hear the bones crack like an X-ray move in Mortal Kombat X

I don't think he left him alive on purpose. The general idea of pushing someone out a window is to kill them. Not his fault Hannibal thought fast and got away alive

Leeness

Omg I was practically screaming with laughter during that last scene.

That catharsis of Hannibal getting fucking bodied hahahaha.

Mariolee

It's bittersweet knowing that Hannibal feels like shit right now (good!) but also that we know he'll get his revenge somehow and that Hannibal the show seems to be cancelled. :(

Best episode so far. I thought Jack will die because he was kicking ass
< zooms in finger slow-mo clicking mouse Post Reply>
Edit: Zoom in slow reminds me of Zack Snyder

That beatdown that Hannibal took has to be one of the top 5 scenes in this show. Jack fucking DESTROYED him. I was fucking in stitches throughout the whole thing, hooting, everything man.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Hannibal Lector and A Clockwork Orange desperately want me to associate classical music with violence. It might be working.

Great episode. It's only gonna get crazier from here.

Poor Rinaldo. What a fucking way to go. Eugh.

And Old Testament Alana was so in till it looked like "Oh fuck, Rinaldo's actually dead" but then she's probably gonna go full steam ahead.

Mason continues to be gross, haha.

Oh Will. I saw that shit coming from a mile away. You really fell for her.

It's so funny how to my eyes Hannibal is as much the protagonist of this show as Will but I couldn't help but get the biggest shit eating grin on my face when he got wrecked by Jack.

Can't say he doesn't deserve it though....and the music? Lawd! Jack went Alex Clockwork Orange on that ass

Really good episode, don't understand Will and the asian girl at all though yet I could still see that push coming from a mile away. Worst storyline of the season.

Omg I was practically screaming with laughter during that last scene.

That catharsis of Hannibal getting fucking bodied hahahaha.

So. Satisfying. Oh. My. God.

I don't know what people are hinting at about what Hannibal is going to do to Will, and I can't... not... watch whatever happens, so I guess I'll just picture that fight over and over again
on the palms of my hands while I hide
:(

Top Bottom