• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heads up: the Stellar Blade soundtrack is now up on Apple Music, Youtube Music (no Spotify yet)

SJRB

Gold Member
ps5-exclusive-stellar-blade-reportedly-rated-adults-only-in_vwzc.jpg

Stellar Blade is a good game, with a great soundtrack. Easily one of Playstation's best games of the year.

Took some time for some reason but as of now a whopping 189 tracks are now available for your enjoyment. That's 8+ hours of music. Insane upload.

pov-you-get-caught-sneaking-around-eve-for-a-screenshot-v0-4e8m6crgy2qd1.jpeg

Cancel Spotify and get YT premium. It is the best service. No ads and YT music is bundled with, separate app that contains all the official music posted on YT as well as everything else but in audio format. Best subscription I have.

You can also download whatever the hell you want.

Silent Street is the main reason I want to play SB still. Demo didn't do much for me and was the reason I put it on the backlog. Now that I'm listening to it again, I can see myself diving in once my October Horror-thon is over.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Cancel Spotify and get YT premium. It is the best service. No ads and YT music is bundled with, separate app that contains all the official music posted on YT as well as everything else but in audio format. Best subscription I have.

You can also download whatever the hell you want.
No. Cancel streaming services and buy the music outright.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Ive made it through the first 40 tracks. Ridiculously boring. 80 to go. Mostly elevator music from the future so far.

Crazy amount of tracks though.

Top Bottom