• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolOff

1tBHpa4.png

Make it a 2/5 and put it in the game ASAP.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone know when the Hyperx invite is on today? Cant seem to find out on WP site.

Haunted

Least played cards in the game (stats taken from
my ass
)

Captain's Parrot
Master of Disguise
Kidnapper

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If:

Kidnapper was random targeted
Cheaper

It would be played, if only as a counter to stuff like Shade of Naxxramas.

Haunted

Captain's Parrot could put a pirate onto the field instead of your hand. Or be a 2-2 for 2 instead of a 1-1 with limited card draw. It's worse than a novice engineer post-nerf.

But since pirates is pretty much the only minion class with synergy that isn't viable to build a deck around (compare to beasts, demons, totems or murlocs), it still wouldn't be played.

Also, I'm still waiting for cards that take advantage of dragon type minions.

Tarazet

Captain's Parrot could put a pirate onto the field instead of your hand. Or be a 2-2 for 2 instead of a 1-1 with limited card draw. It's worse than a novice engineer post-nerf.

The only pirates worth a damn are used for their battlecries, so I don't think that first idea would pass muster either. It just needs to be a 2/2.

The only pirates worth a damn are used for their battlecries, so I don't think that first idea would pass muster either. It just needs to be a 2/2.

Just leave it as a 1/1 but give it a new ability "Flight" that it can only be targeted by spells, hero powers, and other minions with Flight.

Haunted

That's a good point.

What are some other cards that are really bad and virtually never played?

edit: and I don't mean in "not viable in competitive, high-level play", I mean like literally you never see them anywhere, ever. Because that's where the previously mentioned stand. I got a Master of Disguise in my last pack and was confused as I'd never actually seen the card in play before. :lol

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Pleaseeee bring flying creatures, and banding, and landwalking (shut up), and first strike.. I really want first strike.

Tacitus_

Well fuck me, got savage roared out of the arena.

E: tbh the last guy played really well, I didn't expect him to wipe out two 3/2s with 3 mana, but pyro innervate farseer coin did the trick.

I just drafted an arena and retired the deck immediately... lol. I got 30gold back so only wasted 20gold.

I didn't feel like really playing arena much and I wasn't happy with getting crap late game as priest.

CoolOff

I just drafted an arena and retired the deck immediately... lol. I got 30gold back so only wasted 20gold.

I didn't feel like really playing arena much and I wasn't happy with getting crap late game as priest.

I used to do this when I hated my run, but someone convinced me to start giving wins away. Now I just start games, emote some, and then concede.

Haunted

I love Shaman and I want to dick around with a Reincarnate deck, but I feel that the two strongest legendaries with a deathrattle (Cairne/Sylvanas) are kinda needed.

shame!

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
I don't think I've gotten an epic card in two weeks, this game is ass.

I'm back to buying a pack a day after the last wing and have gotten another Cho and Hogger.. that counts as two epics.

That sounds incredibly strong. Would have to be a legendary or something.
Maybe. I mean it would only take a minion away for your turn only. Then your opponent can use them again next turn. The idea being that you can't use it's body but it makes it so you can ignore an enemy one too. Would be cool for it to remove taunts or things like Direwolf Alpha so you can trade better.

I love Shaman and I want to dick around with a Reincarnate deck, but I feel that the two strongest legendaries with a deathrattle (Cairne/Sylvanas) are kinda needed.

shame!

Same, I don't have either of those and it feels gimped compared to how strong it should be, but if you're already running eggs or harvest golems, its still pretty fun. Reincarnate has a lot of offensive uses against battle cry buff minions like ancient of war, drake, blood knight, etc, so it doesn't always feel like a waste.

Don't forget, you can use it as a silence in a pinch too, depending on what effect a minion has. I've broken a humility / Peacekeeper effect with it, and while I haven't done it yet, you can use it to break the taunt on the 5/10 Ancient of War as well.

But it's amazing to have someone silence a Sunwalker and ignore it, only to let me trade and then make two with Ancestral Spirit and Reincarnate.

Oscar

Adding a Spellbreaker has really helped my Control Warrior deck. Usually try to hold on to him for late game. I've baited a lot of heavy taunts when I'm near lethal range. Silencing it and playing a weapon + attacking with whatever I have on board has sealed the deal for many games.

ShinNL

Stupid Priest says thank you with Thought Steal. Stupid Priest gets hit in the face for a ton of damage leaving him at 6 hp on Turn 7, with no board presence vs my full board. Die Priest. "I thank you"

Wow that victory must have felt good, as close as possible.

To be honest I miscalculated and thought I had lethal the turn before. He had four minions on the board and 18 health, so I dropped timber wolf, unleash the hounds, kill command, arcane shot and hero power for 17 damage (miscalculated as 18 in my excitement at thinking I had lethal haha).

Then I was sure he had lethal, he had 17 damage on the board (I had 18 health) so he only needed 1 damage in his hand out of 5 cards. But all he had was minions so I just scraped the victory.

Nearly had a heart attack when I realised I was one damage short though haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom