• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo, 2 barons don't trigger 4x deathrattles. It would be OP anyway, but I really wanted to see 4x Thaddius spawn.

That's actually a huge bummer and could almost be seen as unfair. Pretty much ever other aura stacks. Even the Prophet Velen stacks if you get clones of him out, infamous Pyroblast. I think it should work because you have to spend valuable cards to get multiples of him out, or even steal the other player's.

The only other aura that doesn't really stack would be the Soul Priest's but that's really because it can't.

well the text says "Your minions trigger the Deathrattles twice." it doesn't say that their deathrattles double. the text on velen specifically says "double".

Zemm

Oooh, I'm anticipating much
chansub-global-emoticon-18be1a297459453f-36x30.png

E: Almost denied but now it's time

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄████████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄██████████████████
▒▒▒▄████▀▀▀██▀██▌███▀▀▀████
▒▒▐▀████▌▀██▌▀▐█▌████▌█████▌
▒▒█▒▒▀██▀▀▐█▐█▌█▌▀▀██▌██████
▒▒█▒▒▒▒████████████████████▌
▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒█████░░░░░░░██████▀
▒▒▒▀▄▓▓▓▒███░░░░░░█████▀▀
▒▒▒▒▀░▓▓▒▐█████████▀▀▒
▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▐█████▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒

I fell asleep :(

I think Reynad needs a break from the game, because his results have been awful lately and he constantly looks depressed. At the very least he should stop streaming for a bit but I dunno if that's how he makes his living or not.

Zemm

I just watched like two games in this viagame house cup, what a complete mess. Who was the bright guy thinking ipads were a good idea for this? Constant flickering, terrible posture for the players and shit commentating.

I like the commentating (when Amaz isn't screaming in faux excitement), Tides, Reynad and two others yesterday were really good, but yeah the iPads, such a bad idea. Doesn't really make sense either unless they're being sponsored to use them? Apart from the flickering which seems to be fixed I'm quite liking this tournament, mainly because there's so little downtime between games (compared to most tournaments).

CoolOff

It's not iPads, it's Surface Pros, and they're using them because it's way easier/cheaper to source 8 of those instead of 8 computers for them to play on.

Boo, 2 barons don't trigger 4x deathrattles. It would be OP anyway, but I really wanted to see 4x Thaddius spawn.

Well the text on the card says it makes minions trigger 2 times, not an additional trigger or multiplying the amount of times by 2.

This is probably done to keep it simple. And yeah, getting 4 procs is probably too abuseable. It would turn leper gnomes into pyroblasts or zombie chow + soulpriest into 20 damage.

Tacitus_

Ekop just throwing the game again. Killing the minion preventing the priest from healing when you have a fresh Ashbringer is smh worthy.

Zemm

How can you have been in the competitive HS scene since day one and still tilt this badly?

You could replace ekop with thousands of different players who would do as well if not better in these tournaments, he only gets in because of his name.

ShinNL

Couldn't stand dying anymore and not pulling the Legendary that I wanted from packs, so I cave in and crafted Alexstrasza.

*plays with Alexstrasza in existing giants control decks*

*ends up using Alexstrasza offensively to win*

-_-

Finally my decks feel a lot more complete. Double Molten taunt along with Alexstrasza as a follow up really seals that deal that I was lacking sometimes.

ViviOggi

Drafted a constructed tier Druid deck today, with one Wild Growth, two Innervates, a good curve and tons of high quality and 4 attack minions. Went 5-3 with all losses to Priest (below average draws on my end and them with buffing bullshit, Cultist armies and clutch Thoughtsteals/Mind Visions). So what do I get? 50 gold, a Lightwell and a pack with a golden Wisp...

---------------------------------

YAMES ON COUCH
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

ShinNL

Wanted to see if I can fight Jaraxxus with 10 cards left in his deck by missing lethal on purpose.

Managed to win, even facing being lethal, but top decked my last equality. And winning by forcing the Jaraxxus into fatigue. He kept thanking me because I think he appreciated that I let him play with Infernals :)

All my giants decks are so much superior now thanks to Alexstrasza :D feels good man. My paladin deck in particular feels off the charts amazing now.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/96004-true-gold-giants

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I did it! I finally did it!

Y8BE6KV.jpg

Last cards in the deck were Archmage, Sunwalker, Lay on Hands, and Ragnaros.

Wow, shaman vs shaman bot... the bot uses all his burn spells to bring me down to 1 hp. I somehow managed to survive from 1 hp to deal 20+ damage to him over like 6 turns.

And what is more... I won the turn before fatigue would have killed me!

edit: I'm playing like shit today, it probably should not have gotten that far. I probably shouldn't skip a day while working ranks 5->1. I always come back and play poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom