• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They really need to make the AI not suck. It just used double inner rage on my Minion for no reason, giving it +4 damage.

They really need to make the AI not suck. It just used double inner rage on my Minion for no reason, giving it +4 damage.
Yeah I've seen this too. It's like they coded the AI to consider the damage it deals but not the buff it gives. I don't remember the Naxx AI being anything close to this dumb.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I do like how they made a boss fight out of a mill deck, that was cool.

Edit: Razorgore just killed his own egg. Blizzard plz, fix your AI to know how to use warrior cards.

clav

Not bad for an Arena Priest deck.

HtJUUQY.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
When was wing 4 released? Almost missed the launch-hype!

egruntz

shelaughz
Flamewaker is finally here, huh?

Good. Good. x2 Arcane missiles, x2 Flamewakers, x2 Goblin Blastmage.
Dumb board clear is a go.

Brakara

Let me guess, it'll take like sixteen hours for it to go up for EU for no reason at all.

It's usually up around midnight since they do slow rollouts to the other regions. Which makes sense since if anything goes wrong, they don't have to fix it in all regions at once.

Malice215

I'm going to make a handlock dragon, mmhmm

I had to adjust my mana curve some so that I don't overdraw and add some hungry dragons to my deck and cut out Ysera.

Turn 5 Consort into turn 6 Chromaggus is what I was expecting when the card was revealed. And if someone wastes their resources trying to remove Chromaggus, there's also the Emperor to deal with as well. These cards are going to be cheap.

ViviOggi

It's unreal how bad the AI is holy fuck. Elaborately tricking them is one thing but the constant missed lethals and dennis spell spam are just a disgrace.

Dahbomb

So far nothing is working for me on heroic.

I got a deck going right now that is doing some work (getting close to beating it) but it needs some fine tuning.

Basically a trap based Mage with Illusionist, Sorceror's Apprentice and Duplicating cards. Try to get a bunch of Apprentices out to get discount on his spells then play a control game with your own spells.

Will post list when I beat him.

Dahbomb

Got Chromaggus into lethal range... he plays Nozdormu with the 2 second rope and I can't attack him in time to kill him off...

ka7bQ.gif

Had this really interesting situation pop up for me. Had a Sylvanas, and it just happened to steal his only taunt. It still had the commanding shout buff, so no matter how many grim patrons he summoned, there was no way he could kill it. Anyway he was drawing himself into fatigue so he had already lost, probably as a consequence of both grim patrons being on the bottom half of his deck, but it was still pretty funny.

Type2

One shot everything this week. Had my first run in with the ai being exceptionally dumb and going full face on me to lose next turn.
Im also playing a janky but fun dragon priest this week:
took out a lightbomb for a nova. Cabals were pulled for slowing the deck down even more. Once I craft or rip a Ysera she will be in here. Chromagus is kind of meh but he did get me an otk from drawing two velens off my power word shields for a total of four in hand. Im taking meta into account as best as I can but ultimately this is a just for fun deck at this stage.

Well, I have to consider myself beyond lucky. Used Inner Fire Priest for heroic Chrommagus and managed to Thoughtsteal his Alexstrasza. Was able to keep the board clear enough to drop his spells and build my own board until I could drop Alex and kill him. So glad that's over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom