• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
oq55W1x.gif

how recent is this?

Levi

Banned
Is Kripparian mispronouncing Hearthstone some sort of troll/inside joke/meme or just an honest mistake?

That's how Hearth is pronounced in Canada, which is where he lived before he moved to Greece.

Pretty sure that him pronouncing the second B in Bomber is just him trolling though.

Haunted

That's how Hearth is pronounced in Canada, which is where he lived before he moved to Greece.

Pretty sure that him pronouncing the second B in Bomber is just him trolling though.
I've never heard hearth pronounced that way in any English dialect (nor do I see a linguistic reason for doing so), but if you say so, I trust that! :D

Dahbomb

Strifcro put Dr Balanced, Emperor Balanced and Sylvanas in every single deck.

Not gonna lie I would've done the exact same thing... (especially now that I have a Sylvanas of my own).

Classic Zoolock PUNISHING all these slow ass decks!

Haunted

See, Reynad is the fun kind of salty guy - someone who actually gets legitimately angry but isn't mature enough to embrace it and just tries to play it off "cool" instead - that's someone you can easily make fun of and it's just good times for everyone.

Savjz is an emotional guy that just gets really, really sad. You kinda want to snuggle him and tell him it's gonna be ok, but that's not much fun. Kripp is doing a good job right now.

Ashodin

It just feels like Challengestone is Kripp's way to setup pros getting rekt by bad cards, which is the only thing he wants to see

_DrMario_

So I just played against a Pally with a patron warrior. It's turn 6 for the pally. Empty board on his side and 2 patrons on the deck for me.

Then he decided to play avenging wrath.

Fucking.

LOL.

Haunted

What happened with Savjz? I missed that entire series.
Misunderstood the rules, put in 7-9 illegal cards in his decks and as punishment, they were replaced with.... special cards.

Enhance-O-Mechano, Echoing Ooze, Explosive Sheep, Wailing Souls.

He got fucking wrecked by Chakki. :D

Illidan new meta in a world without BGHs, Silences, Flamestrikes, Hexes, Lightning Storms etc.
Sounds like control heaven.

Kibler, awesome! Love that guy.

Haunted

First the 24 hour ladder race marathon, now this challenge tournament - I love the ways people come up with unique content for Hearthstone events.

It's definitely suited to this kind of stuff than just straight up regular tournaments day in day out. Good shit.

Joco

I'm pretty pissed at myself. Drafted a deck today for Arena that I was sure could get me a new personal best (highest before was 7 wins). It was a mage deck that included 2 flamecannons, 3 icebolts, a fireball, blizzard, 3 flamestrikes and Ragnaros. But nope, 6 wins and I was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom