• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heropon

Doing terrible in arena is so depressing when you get one of those GvG card packs with lots of shit cards. Where are the annoy-o-trons and the shredders? They're supposed to be common. At least I got another Kezan Mystic.

shira

finally RNGesus has awnsered my prayers for non-shitty pack cards
AjDS4NL.png

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I rolled double 4s on my implosions, got a mal'ganis from bane of doom, and topdecked voidwalker two turns in a row for the demon buff right after. I feel disgusted with myself.

Dahbomb

I really hope that Kripp's next challenge for Challengestone has something like "your card must not have any random element in it".

Would like to see a match of Hearthstone not devolve into "ayy yo eeee-sports lmao".

Papercuts

I really hope that Kripp's next challenge for Challengestone has something like "your card must not have any random element in it".

Would like to see a match of Hearthstone not devolve into "ayy yo eeee-sports lmao".

That would knock out Dr. Balanced, Sylvannas and Rag right off the bat atleast.

Dahbomb

And Warlock entirely.
Warlock still has Malganis, Siphon Soul, Jaraxxus, Dark Bomb, Shadow Flame, Hellfire etc. You can easily play Handlock with non random cards, in fact I would venture to say it would be among the best decks to play in the format.

The important cards that get removed are the following:

Knife Juggler
Flamewaker
Shredders and Sky Golems
Void Caller
Implosion
Dr Balance, Sylvanas, Ragnaros, Sneeds
MCT
Brawl
Crackle
Lightning Storm
Animal Companion
Mad Scientist
Dark Cultist
Flameguard
Goblin Blastmage

And I would be perfectly A OK with that. Some of those cards are my most hated cards.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Warlock still has Malganis, Siphon Soul, Jaraxxus, Dark Bomb, Shadow Flame, Hellfire etc. You can easily play Handlock with non random cards, in fact I would venture to say it would be among the best decks to play in the format.

Hero Power????

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
All card draw effects are inherently random.

Oh, okay.

Dahbomb

Kripparian did toy with the idea before but he was thinking more along the lines of "your deck must have X number of cards with the word random on them".

So glad he didn't go with that LMAO!

bodine1231

Fucking bullshit mobile version cost me an arena game. It would not let me drag my hero ability to target their creature and he was able to recover next turn. So frustrating

Papercuts

How does that work? 4 + 4 = 8, not 9.

One hit for 4 and then he attacked a bot into it which rolled 4 again. He unstealthed it to hit face since it was against hunter and he needed to push for damage, but the first bomb hitting for 4 is the only reason he went for that.

Majine

Banned
One hit for 4 and then he attacked a bot into it which rolled 4 again. He unstealthed it to hit face since it was against hunter and he needed to push for damage, but the first bomb hitting for 4 is the only reason he went for that.

Oh, so 4 + 4 + 1? He basically participated in his own demise, lol.

Dragner

"A world without shaman" can be called.

Papercuts

I just did Kezan + FoN/SR to steal ice block and kill a freeze mage in one turn thanks to good old Emperor.

KuroNeeko

>Shaman

It's too bad. I like the atmosphere behind the Shaman class and I had a Draenei shaman in WoW.

The RNG behind the hero ability is really rough and I imagine Crackle / Storm are pretty bad too.

Spuck-uk

Banned
Hearthstone is basically already a world without shaman.

Hyper agressive mech Shaman is fun for stealing daily wins.

Between Zapomatics, Crackles, Lava Bursts, Powermace and Dooomhammer with Rockbiter, and the misplays people make around Fel Reaver you can distribute some suprisingly fast wins.

Dragner

and the misplays people make around Fel Reaver you can distribute some suprisingly fast wins.

This is the thing that surprise me the most, the amount of suboptimal plays people do throwing stuff at random trying to burn as much cards as possible, like for example, a hunter playing a minion and an abusive sargent on the same turn when it accomplish nothing just to burn 3 cards...I saw this on savjz stream.

CoolOff

This is the thing that surprise me the most, the amount of suboptimal plays people do throwing stuff at random trying to burn as much cards as possible, like for example, a hunter playing a minion and an abusive sargent on the same turn when it accomplish nothing just to burn 3 cards...I saw this on savjz stream.

That's why I love it in arena. People get blinded by the milling when you drop it turn 5, and do the dumbest shit.

But then you get that one game where a mage freezes it 3 turns in a row and actually mills you.

ViviOggi

That's why I love it in arena. People get blinded by the milling when you drop it turn 5, and do the dumbest shit.

But then you get that one game where a mage freezes it 3 turns in a row and actually mills you.
Or a Paladin makes it follow the rules, rip

Maximo

Fuck yeah 2 Legendaries in a week and a half my luck is starting to change, just got Mal'Ganis from a pack. Can finally mess around with Demonlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom