• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoukka

In all honesty even a nerfed Boom is still probably the best card in the game. Change the bombs to 0/1 and he might be fair, but still amazing.

My Bnet name is Superchunky, lol.

ShqifEV.jpg

I got Troggzor from an Unstable Portal and he just floundered around for the rest of the match

JesseZao

My Bnet name is Superchunky, lol.

I got Troggzor from an Unstable Portal and he just floundered around for the rest of the match

Lol. I actually had that happen to me when I was playing as freeze mage vs a tempo mage. He dropped him turn 4. Luckily I had coin nova/doom and he had no answer.

Just faced a shaman who ignored my two (TWO) Flamewakers to go face with his Spirit Wolves. He was SHOCKED when he learned that if I use Fireball with two Flamewakers it will do a lot of damage.

On turn 6 he hexed both of them. Earlier I also counterspelled his Lightning Storm.

Then I played Dr. Boom.

I sometimes wonder how these people got to rank 12 because it took me a while.

Tacitus_

Oh man this ESL match was hilarious. First the casters talk a lot about Toshley, then he gets out of a portal. And just after that when Reynad was about to slam Antonidas with spare parts, he dies to grom + double inner rage.

Weird, came back after taking a break and cleared my daily backlog yesterday which had 3 dailies.

Then I log on today and it gave me another 3 dailies.........

Shit man there are a lot of people who don't know how Avenging Wrath works. Someone played it against me with Patrons, I don't think he expected it to stop and then spawn a new one. And then in Kripp's new video the Paladin plays it against Imp Gang Boss

Ashodin

He is. He has a reputation for being awful and seems to honestly want to be better though, so I guess he deserves some credit.

There are some weird photos of Trump out there, huh:

When you put yourself in the limelight, eeeeeeeverything is out there. EVERYTHING.
huh.gif

clav

He is. He has a reputation for being awful and seems to honestly want to be better though, so I guess he deserves some credit.

There are some weird photos of Trump out there, huh:

CG2j1OsUgAANbHW.jpg

Combines the aspect of a selfie + taking a picture of your meal.

I don't know how I feel about this.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Welcome to card games, Reynad.

If you want to "outplay" people you should play an execution-based competitive genre like Lords Managers or Fightmans.

Welcome to card games, Reynad.

If you want to "outplay" people you should play an execution-based competitive genre like Lords Managers or Fightmans.

That is the strange thing. It is one thing to complain about bad luck, Kripp style. It is quite another thing to complain that there is luck.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Reynad farts out his mouth about how dumb Hearthstone is yet he keeps playing it.

At this point, there's nobody to blame but yourself, buddy.

I have been hoarding dust for a few weeks and it's burning a hole in my pocket.

Trying to decide if i should craft a legendary like Rags, Sylv, or Ysera.

Or craft a few class and neutral epics I'm missing.

ZealousD

I have been hoarding dust for a few weeks and it's burning a hole in my pocket.

Trying to decide if i should craft a legendary like Rags, Sylv, or Ysera.

Or craft a few class and neutral epics I'm missing.

Do you have any decks in mind that you want to play? My recommendation is that you aim for a specific deck and then you don't craft the cards to complete it until you have all the dust you need.

Or if you're too far away from any deck you want, just craft Sylvanas I guess.

ZealousD

It pays the bills. In any other game he would be a worthless scrub.

If he would be a scrub in any other game then it sounds like the design and the RNG of the game is working to his advantage. In which case he should probably shut the fuck up.

Raxus

I'd like to remind everyone that Raynad is banned from MTG because he cheated.

He also complains about RNG DESPITE HAVING FATAL AGES AGO IN THE GAME.

He is the worst.

Malalaw

I love watching Ropecoach. I know I have time to get up and grab a snack on his turns. 9/10 chance when I come back he wouldn't have even made a play yet.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If he would be a scrub in any other game then it sounds like the design and the RNG of the game is working to his advantage. In which case he should probably shut the fuck up.

ibq1PFMksBKMyf.gif

phierce

Someone teach me how to play well. I started recently...think I have 5/9 classes. Still don't really know much about the game. Show me the way!!

Someone teach me how to play well. I started recently...think I have 5/9 classes. Still don't really know much about the game. Show me the way!!

Level up all the classes to 10.

When you are starting, try to pick cards and trades (When you attack another minion with your own) that will work out favourably since you will not have the cards needed for a comeback.

For example, if you are mage and have a 2/3 on the board and your opponent has a 3/2 and a 2/3, the best play is to trade into the 2/3 and use your hero power. You potentially take 1 more damage, but this leaves you a 2/1 on the board which can take out the other minion as well, essentially gaining you a one card advantage (You took out two cards with one card).

Don't go face (Hit the opponent's hero), try to keep control of the board as the priority.

Durden77

So when this game is played in tournaments, are the players using their own accounts? Or set accounts with everything unlocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom