• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

Awesome.

I wonder if any scientists have done studies on Twitch chats. I feel like the secret to the human condition is in there some where.
It essentially provides access to thousands of people's unfiltered ids, it's any researcher's wet dream - but nobody has yet managed to tame it, you'd need an ingenious code of faces and copypastas to extract the desired data.

gutshot

Other new cards:

Dragon Consort - 5 mana - 5/5 Battlecry: The next Dragon you play costs (2) less.

Solemn Vigil (Paladin card) - 5 mana - Draw 2 cards. Costs (1) less for each minion that dies this turn.

Majine

Banned
WAYDZcw.png

Uhm this seems... really good? 6-8 so out of range for BGH, and another card that gets you more cards.

embalm

Other new cards:

Dragon Consort - 5 mana - 5/5 Battlecry: The next Dragon you play costs (2) less.

Solemn Vigil (Paladin card) - 5 mana - Draw 2 cards. Costs (1) less for each minion that dies this turn.
No wonder Pally was their favorite class to play as with Dragons. A turn 7 legendary dragon is going to be fucking awesome.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
They need to make it so Grim Patron's voice line only plays once per turn because hearing like 4 or 5 of them at once is seriously annoying.

ViviOggi

Don't think I like this "costs (x) less for ded minions" mechanic, it seems to favor Zoo-type decks and Paladin which is already cancerous as fuck

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I like those pally cards, but im not sure they will be used

JoeMartin

lyswpPg.png

EDIT: Holy shit they need to stop this ::DECK STRATEGY:: monologue. No one gives a shit what people that don't compete in the game thinks about how these cards will fall competitively.

CoolOff

So they're trying to break the aggro meta by introducing incredible strong midgame cards for (dragon)control. Interesting idea.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
They could have picked better players to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom