• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
LIIIIIIIVE (not for EU) :(

CodeNfX

Had only a Pilot Shredder on board and my opponent decide to go face with 3 minions, summons 2 more beefy minions, uses Wrath last on my Shredder and "The end of coming!" LOL that felt good. Manage to beat him with 1 HP left, he must be really salty after that.

gutshot

Haha! I won when I played Dr. Boom and then his Pile On pulled Kel'Thuzad from my deck and then KT won the Brawl. Well Met!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Reynads first and does class challenges because he doesnt read the rules :(

1st wing done on normal

2nd dude was easy with nourish legendary druid, 3rd guy i had a super lucky start with whirling zap o matic powermace and taunt totems

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Man, reynad apparently had world first but he didn't read the rules... no overlay and he went on to do the class challenges + heroic mode. Wtf reynad! y u let me down!

Forsen queud into ranked by mistake

Our hearthstone leaders

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Welp, first boss down with just a Face Hunter Deck.

Edit: And the Second

Edit: And the Third.

Face Hunter > Dwarves

Xanathus

Sup.

33h37IE.jpg

Mr Cola

People really struggling with boss 2 on heroic

gutshot

Normal wing and class challenges finished. Only game I lost was my first attempt at the Hunter challenge. Got kinda unlucky with the Pile Ons there. But my luck evened out on the second attempt when I get Gahz from the first Pile On and was able to deal 28 damage to face on turn 3. Lulz.

Lost twice to Normal-difficulty Thaurrisen. Once my Sylvanas did a 1-in-5 chance and stole his wife and the second time I played an Annoy-o-Tron with a Flametongue next to it not thinking that through... Whoops.

Dahbomb

Beat Heroic first boss with a modified Handlock. Double down on bit ass minions and taunts where you have to attack them twice to get through (Annoyotron, Sunwalker, Belcher etc) plus double DoA/Sunfury. Kelthuzad and Shadow Flames won me the game.

Mr Cola

Amaz wins, the cpu completely fucked up lethal and gave him the win

Magnus

That would be a whole new level of bullshit

Legit p2w for a month

Eh, not really, if you still had the gold you could pay for it all that way. Same diff, just all at once.

Instant unlock for $$ payment would indeed be a form of pay 2 win and it would be pretty fucked up.

I mean, unless you could unlock each wing for gold instantly as well, but that doesn't seem to be what he was saying.

Yeah, I meant gold or cash.

The P2W arguments are kind of null and void now, aren't they? This is how CCGs work. If you want the cards in there, you're paying for Naxx and BRM, all at once, or staggered. I just want the option of cracking into it all at once instead of a staggered release, especially for forking over payment (by either currency) all at once up front.

Alas.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Athene so fucking salty that he didn't get world first

Emarv

I can honestly see people replaying this Mage Challenge just for the weird shenanigans that happen. It's pure chaos.

tylerf

First game in ranked with Drood. Turn 3 coin-innervate Emperor Thaurissan with Force of nature, Dr. Boom, and Ancient of Lore and Piloted Shredder in hand. I don't know if that was better than waiting to play it on turn 6 but it sure felt good.

Brakara

Okay, so you can only buy single wings through the solo adventures menu (and not the actual shop where you usually spend your hard earned money), fair enough. But now, after having bought it, I still get the buy button. This after having spent 700 gold and actually played the first boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom