• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus_

Lol at allowing the 2nd wing of BRM cards in at the final 8, what a shit show. I see Take has invited the shittist players as well, just because they're his friend.

Why so angry? This is going to be the chillest, best tournament since last seatstory.

Rapstah

a8e05d985puoy.png

Rapstah

It's nice if they have an overlay with graphics to remind people of what classes are beaten, banned and available even between matches.

Artosis has a great laugh and it is made even better because Twitch chat spams "HAHAHAHAHAHA" every time he laughs.

This cast is so bad. Can't see the opponent's hand, the match score isn't updating, and the red X's over class cards don't make sense according to the casters.

Rapstah

I love how the spectator client is bringing out bugs I've never even seen before in honor if this already troubled production.

Magnus

That feeling when you start the day with a golden glow behind a card in your daily pack.

That feeling when you flip it around to see your third Leeroy.

=/

400 dust ain't so bad from a pack, at least.

Zemm

The saturation is better than the Nvidia tournament yesterday. That was like staring at the sun.

Haha I didn't even realise this one was so oversaturated until just now, mainly because it looks so normal compared to that nvidia stream.

Acinixys

This fucking Rouge deck that uses cold light and vanish you make you overdraw constantly is the worst fucking shit

Just played 6 in a row

SIX

Fuck me im raging

Magnus

Snap - today's probably BRM wing 2! Totally forgot. HYPE.

--

I think Tyrande would be a more sought-after and useful card if her stats and cost were lowered, but the card effect stayed intact. Basically, played earlier to help defend better against aggro and mid-game damage.

I'd also think of Tyrande as a higher-attack, lower-health minion, #lorewise. Like, a 5-3, or 6-4, or something.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
3 hours 15 right? Believe it was 6 BST last thurs

gutshot

It sounds like the next wing won't open until 7 PM EST today. That sucks, as I was looking forward to beating it on my lunch break.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It sounds like the next wing won't open until 7 PM EST today. That sucks, as I was looking forward to beating it on my lunch break.

Why so much later than last week?

embalm

I got my first Hate Message last night.

I was playing my own homebrew of Get In Here Warrior that doesn't have taunts so it's always a struggle of board control against aggro decks, and this guy was playing Mech Mage.

He said I was a "3 time top decking pleb with no skill", but I was never out of cards and had board control the last 3 or so turns. He ran out of gas and was holding on to burn spells for face instead of fighting to regain the board.

He lost the game on turn 7, but doesn't know why - Board is empty on his side, Warsong Commander & 3/2 Grim Patron on my side.
He plays Dr. Boom turn 7...
I play Berserker (Gets charge)
I play Acolyte of Pain(Gets Charge)
Acolyte into bomb. Bomb kills Warsong commander which sucks.
Patron into bomb. New patron, bomb hits Berserker for 2.
Berserker is now 7 attack and trades with Dr.B.
I armor up to make sure I'm out of double fireball range.

This was only Rank 10, but how can you not look back at the game and see that you lost when your Doctor Boom actually traded 1 for 1 and didn't resolve any of the board in your favor. I would actually say that the board was stronger for me, since I run Commanding Shout my 1 health minions are still large threats.

I totally did top deck Grommash and Taskmaster(Acolyte draw) for the reach to finish out the game, but he had no board and my health was going UP each turn.

tl;dr; - Mech mage accuses me of top dick, but really has no idea why he lost.

Magnus

Blizzard named a card after Leeroy Jenkins in their popular online card game Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft. When entering the battlefield, Leeroy gives his famous battlecry. While attacking, he says "Time's up, let's do this!" And when he dies, he says, "At least I have chicken." In addition, the third Expansion "Blackrock Mountain" added a new game board themed on the area. In the bottom right section there is a pink tabard with a white heart lying on the ground, a reference to the guild Leeroy was in, "PALS FOR LIFE".

Is this true? I don't see it...

Zemm

I got my first Hate Message last night.

I was playing my own homebrew of Get In Here Warrior that doesn't have taunts so it's always a struggle of board control against aggro decks, and this guy was playing Mech Mage.

He said I was a "3 time top decking pleb with no skill"

Pleb

You should have called him a roleplayer in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom