• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

2nd boss on Heroic is pretty damn hard... can't rush him down with Face Hunter!

Plus he plays that ridiculously over powered Shaman 4 drop along with a card that does 10 damage to all your minions if it survives! He puts it on your biggest creature and you have no way to remove it!

I think it's time to pull out some gimmick combo deck to do like 50 damage to him in one turn!

Plus he plays that ridiculously over powered Shaman 4 drop along with a card that does 10 damage to all your minions if it survives! He puts it on your biggest creature and you have no way to remove it!

I think it's time to pull out some gimmick combo deck to do like 50 damage to him in one turn!

just beat him with gang up coldlight

KePoW

Banned

haha thx for the report dah

I haven't tried it yet

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oh god, I almost fatigued my self to death. I used circle of healing when I had double Northshire up vs Garr. I thought mass disspell also silenced my own cards.

Noxious losing to rank 15 rogue with druid and getting salty as fuck
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Jrmint

It honestly does feel like they may have stealth nerfed the rate at which they drop from packs since GvG. But that's just me.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The last fight was pretty easy with the thief class. Just copy all his giants, build up a board, and burst though the first body and rag in one burst.

Dahbomb

Man how the eff do you beat Heroic Baron Geddon with his bullshit Living Bomb that does 10 damage to everything?
Mill Rogue with Gang Up.

It's the only way I have found and that's due to someone saying it here LOL!

You just need to put in a couple of Zombie Chows a couple of Assassinates because you need to not take 10 damage first turn and you need the Assassinates for his Molten Giant in case they come out of your Deathlords.

Normals and Class challenges only took 20min. Way too easy IMO. I'm a pretty good player but when a Dust Devil can survive from turn 1 to turn 5 the boss is WAY undertuned.

Hope the Heroics are harder.

ViviOggi

Yeah the GD boys still got the edge when it comes to hilarious unprofessionalism but up until now I hadn't realized how much I've been missing Artosis casting

So any dragon paladin decks showing up yet on ladder?

I was experimenting with one a couple days ago that might work out with the current card set.

I think I would start out something like:
twilight drake x2
azure drake x2
black wing technician x2
coghammer x2

And go from there.
Maybe even blessing of wisdom x2

At least til paladin gets dragon consort or other dragon cards.

Dahbomb

So any dragon paladin decks showing up yet on ladder?

I was experimenting with one a couple days ago that might work out with the current card set.

I think I would start out something like:
twilight drake x2
azure drake x2
black wing technician x2
coghammer x2

And go from there.
Maybe even blessing of wisdom x2

At least til paladin gets dragon consort or other dragon cards.
It's not going to happen until Dragon Consort comes out. Blackwing Technician alone isn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom