• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

embalm

Pleb

You should have called him a roleplayer in return.

My age is showing because I don't know even know what a pleb is. I'm guessing it's like a scrub. I was going to say "Sorry That Happened" over and over, but he unfriended after the first one.

I don't even bother with stranger friend requests. Even if it's with good intentions, it's not like I can ever play with you as a teammate..

Tacitus_

My age is showing because I don't know even know what a pleb is. I'm guessing it's like a scrub. I was going to say "Sorry That Happened" over and over, but he unfriended after the first one.

It's actually old as hell
Clipping of plebeian (“member of the lower class in ancient Rome”), or by back-formation from Latin plebs.
, but it's gotten really popular lately.

This one was on the front of reddit for most of the evening:

Chakki was playing one nearly identical for 40 games just a few ago too. Went 27-13 in the rank 5+ range tonight on his stream with it. Tried it out and it's hilarious to play.

This deck is so much fun. Holy shit.

embalm

I don't even bother with stranger friend requests. Even if it's with good intentions, it's not like I can ever play with you as a teammate..
Sometimes it's just fun to talk to someone about plays in the game. I've added people just to ask what the last card in their hand was, or to compare similar decks. I was running a Demonlock right after GvG and someone and I compared decks and tried them out a few times against each other.
Another good one was a priest who added me after a Grim Patron match, and just spammed me with "Get In Here", "Get In Here", said lmao and left.

Dahbomb

Guys I was asking, I don't know myself.

Last wing was released around this time last week so I assumed it would release same time today.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WING 2 for US... jack shit for EU

Fixed1979

Umm btw So when does that tournament end?

It really depends on the amount of players that enter...each round is ~3 days...the last tournament took ~16 days to complete and we had just over 30 players, this we're floating right around 27 this round. The first one was 36 (yes 36) days to complete, but that was a double elimination tournament which we've abandoned because...well 36 days.

Are you fucking kidding me, Hearthstone?

lol, best card pack ever.

EDIT: Bailing out! Don't want to have any of wing two spoiled.

Magnus

I suddenly feel terrible for complaining about a triplicate legendary in my pack this morning.

Sorry about your lousy packs, guys. =/

You mean when you play Majordomo, and not as a special case in the BRM fight? That'd be different from what we've seen.

Oh, has it already been confirmed that the brm instance is a special case?

i mean, it's just way too bad otherwise, so im ready to believe that he gets 8 armor

inky

Druid of the flame is so boring. Blizzard needs to step up their Druid designing skills. Last exciting card was Tree of Life and it's hard to justify when they enable Hunters with shit like Quickshot.

ViviOggi

That would be a new level of worthless card text (burden of knowledge) and when people spammed Blizz on Twitter after the reveal I'd imagine they would have mentioned as much instead of going on about Alex interactions and whatnot.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I think the armor is just for the adventure. Might play the card if it gave armor though.

Even if it was just 5 or 6 armor (don't want to overshadow Jaraxxus now). 8 Health makes the card a joke. 13-16 makes it a oh shit give me one more turn card sometimes... maybe.

Danj

I suddenly feel terrible for complaining about a triplicate legendary in my pack this morning.

Sorry about your lousy packs, guys. =/

I have never ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER received a legendary from a pack. All my legendaries are from Naxxramas.

caesar

Banned
Druid of the flame is so boring. Blizzard needs to step up their Druid designing skills. Last exciting card was Tree of Life and it's hard to justify when they enable Hunters with shit like Quickshot.

they fucked up cos of combo

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
It really depends on the amount of players that enter...each round is ~3 days...the last tournament took ~16 days to complete and we had just over 30 players, this we're floating right around 27 this round. The first one was 36 (yes 36) days to complete, but that was a double elimination tournament which we've abandoned because...well 36 days.

I see that's really long, i was just asking because i wanted to join the tournament but i work from the 17th this month to the 28 so i am worried about missing some games. I might just join anyway i dunno.

Just finished normal for wing 2. Geddon is easy with priest or just taking out each elemental one at a time. The only reason face hunter doesn't work is the hero power. Face hunter works plenty fine against the other two, except Majordomo is running molten giants. The AI was comically bad on normal, with Majordomo lavashocking his own just-played molten giant and Rag using a lava burst on a wolfrider and not my face, thus missing lethal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom