• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.
54 packs, one legendary (Sherazin...), 11 epics which is really good, but they're all trash. By far my worst new expansion day. Absolutely nothing exciting to play.
But I got a golden Genzo from MSG packs.

Cels

sigh. open pack crash, wait to get back in, open pack, crash. (on iphone)

I liked it better when it would just take 1 minute to open each pack...

same thing happen to me, i opened 3 packs, and the 3rd pack caused a crash on my phone...and now i'm at all tables full

first draft

Hoping spikeridged steg is as great as it looks for arena

v62b5tz.png

Ketch

opened 55 packs, got warlock quest (what I wanted) and Kalimos (prob best legendary minion?)

Looks like i'm making a disco zoo and elemental shaman deck.

scarlet

66 packs

4 x Legendary (Awaken the makers, Lakkari sacrifice, Ozruk and Zavas)
20 x epic (1 golden)

Not bad.

Gnna craft Kalimos.

Dart

58 packs opened

Everything was ultrasaur...

Seriously though I won't complain

x 2 Rougue Quest
Warrior Quest
The Vorax
Tyrantus

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
80 packs, got Golden Pyros, Ozruk x2, and The Voraxx

Got double epic Blazecaller too, so I guess it's telling me to play mage elementals, but I don't wanna.

squidyj

Based on gamepedia statistics
40 packs opened

2 golden commons, expected 2.96
43 rare, expected 45.68
2 golden rare, expected 2.54
6 epic, expected 8.82
1 golden epic, expected 0.38
1 legendary, expected 2.2
6 rare cards are overlaps

So with the packs I opened I got Swamp King Dred, two Lyra the Sunshards, Tyrantus, The Marsh Queen, Open the Waygate, Unite the Murlocs, Lakkari Sacrifice and Spiritsinger Umbra. Really good packs and I have enough dust to craft the other legendaries and stuff I need for the decks I wanna play

DSmalls84

So with the packs I opened I got Swamp King Dred, two Lyra the Sunshards, Tyrantus, The Marsh Queen, Open the Waygate, Unite the Murlocs, Lakkari Sacrifice and Spiritsinger Umbra. Really good packs and I have enough dust to craft the other legendaries and stuff I need for the decks I wanna play

Nice Haul.

Measley

How many packs?

Dahbomb

LOL at Trump facing multiple handlock netdecks already.
I went from "Handlock will be bad" to next day theory crafting a Handlock deck saying "hey man, Handlock might actually be decent with that new Razorleaf card".

I actually spent a lot of today playing Classic Handlock in Standard and it was doing pretty well against meta decks (I only lost to a Reno Mage which got 3 off deck Fireballs). Should do better against the new standard.

I hope it sticks at the top but it's unlikely... I think it might get phased out soon.

Holy shit

Thought I had a Paladin finished, he had 10 health and only 1 card left in the deck

Played the card that draws a card and deals damage equal to cost.........and it did 25 damage lol

Played some legendary earlier that destroyed low cost minions in his deck?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
opened 48 packs, three legendaries, zero quests

Swamp King Dred, Sherazin Corpse Flower, and Pyros

Decided to start off with a dumb Hunter deck

tpfbW8H.png

Likely going to move on to making elemental decks for mage and shaman next

Magnus

91 Packs (and 50 more when I can get online via Android tonight to buy them more cheaply).

4 legendaries
- 3x Quests (Hunter, Rogue, Shaman)
- 1x Minion (Tyrantus, the druid one)

I really wanted the Priest/Mage ones, but eh, they may show up in tonight's packs. But I got impatient and crafted the Priest quest now, and it's LEGIT with some N'Zoth love in there. If I don't get that other Deathrattle-as-Battlecry neutral legendary in packs tonight, I'll make it too. Deathrattle priest is FUN!

I think I have to craft Elise too.

I have a tradition now of crafting one golden legendary per expansion. I've done N'Zoth (no regrets, so awesome) and Kazakus (great-looking golden). Which should it be this time? Should it have been the priest legendary? :(

I'm thinking maybe Pyros? Any card that makes more cards is a great golden candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom