• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

first one

hearthstonescreenshotjaji8.png

Dahbomb

Pretty mediocre RNG for card packs except getting a potentially good Legendary Quest. 64 packs opened.

I got Vilespine Slayer, the Dragon epic, Stone Sentinel and the Murloc Dino for Epics. The rest of the Epics are dust trash. No Golden Epics either.

Measley

Whelp, opened my first pack and before I could turn the first card the game crashed. Hope I didn't lose my pack..... :-(

Fixed1979

sigh. open pack crash, wait to get back in, open pack, crash. (on iphone)

I liked it better when it would just take 1 minute to open each pack...

Dahbomb

Well I can already make Midrange Hunter (with crafted Bittertide Hydras), Quest Warrior (got the quest, the dragon and all the taunts) and Classic Handlock (got the two plants).

I am going to craft the Warlock Legendary because I always craft Warlock Legendaries. I think rest of the dust is going towards Epics because I still need a ton of the epics. Maybe craft Elemental Shaman with the remaining dust.

Tacitus_

every time there's a launch their servers shit the bed

you'd think they'd..adapt...to this problem already

Everyone rushes in for new stuff on the clock = huge load spike, so servers start sweating. And they're not going to up capacity for a single day, so they'd need to rent servers - but I'm not sure if their stuff runs on general hardware or some custom setup.

Crosseyes

Banned
10 packs in, no leg yet and 2 epics being shadow visions and the turtle of yogg-saron.

Gonna wait a minute before any more and let this bad voodoo pass. Let some other soul take my table seat.

JesseZao

Everyone rushes in for new stuff on the clock = huge load spike, so servers start sweating. And they're not going to up capacity for a single day, so they'd need to rent servers - but I'm not sure if their stuff runs on general hardware or some custom setup.

There are solutions for temporary horizontal scaling, they're just cheap.

Tacitus_

There are solutions for temporary horizontal scaling, they're just cheap.

Could be. But at least WoW runs on some pretty custom stuff so their other games might as well.

But they're probably just cheap. Should at least offload the login servers to something that scales.

DSmalls84

4 packs in Sherazin Corpse Flower > Crash lol. This game wants me to play Rogue a lot more than I do. I think I got multiple Shakus in packs as well.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh. Double Ozruk, my third least wanted legendary after the priest ones. Would rather have that Rogue legendary you guys are complaining about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom