• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT8| Elise's Extremely Irresponsible Field Trip To Un'Goro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

game died again for me. got kicked after win can't login back. Msog didn't lag at all, I guess this expansion has much more hype.

game died again for me. got kicked after win can't login back. Msog didn't lag at all, I guess this expansion has much more hype.
To be fair, they're also doing a lot more. Set rotation, Hall of Fame, free dust calculations... Probably more to it than just popularity.

Dahbomb

Constructed the following decks (after crafting Kalimos, Lakkari Sacrifice, Clutch Mother as Legendaries):

Classic Handlock
Quest Warrior
Standard Zoo (with the new Egg, Zavas, Pterodactyl, Tar Creeper)
Lakkari Zoo (more Discard, uses the new Felhound card, otherwise very similar to Standard Zoo)
Midrange Hunter (standard stuff with 2 Hyrdras at 5 mana slot)
Elemental Jade Shaman (curvestone reimagined)

sibarraz

Banned
Constructed the following decks (after crafting Kalimos, Lakkari Sacrifice, Clutch Mother as Legendaries):

Classic Handlock
Quest Warrior
Standard Zoo (with the new Egg, Zavas, Pterodactyl, Tar Creeper)
Lakkari Zoo (more Discard, uses the new Felhound card, otherwise very similar to Standard Zoo)
Midrange Hunter (standard stuff with 2 Hyrdras at 5 mana slot)
Elemental Jade Shaman (curvestone reimagined)

Do you use the quest on lakkari?

Peléo

I think the Petals might end up being powerful in Rogue. They have synergy with Rogue's main cards: Edwin, Auctioneer, Questing, Violet Teacher, Thalnos. Even with the new legendary. Let's see when the Meta actually settles down if they will make the cut. But there might be some potential.

bjaelke

JePj7MD.png

Pretty strong when you get it out that fast

Blizzard

Banned
In other news, Pirate Warrior is destroying all these janky decks.
That's not news, it was predicted by a bunch of people in this thread alone I think. Unless you were being sarcastic. :p

Here's my pack report:

80 packs
615 dust before dusting, 2685 after dusting

Epic:
chittering tunneler
2x gentle megasaur
2x explore un'goro
2x meteor
shadow visions
dinosize
blazecaller
spirit echo
primordial glyph
primalfin champion

Legendary:
Tyrantus: I opened this first and was afraid it would be my only legendary, repeating my awful luck of my welcome pack having something awful like The Beast.
Swamp King Dred

Golden Common:
ravasaur runt
igneous elemental
lost in the jungle
crackling razormaw
thunder lizard
pterrordax hatchling
ravenous pterrordax

Golden Rare:
mimic pod
cornered sentry
cruel dinomancer
spikeridged steed
frozen crusher
tol'vir warden

Golden Epic:
stampede

Golden Legendary:
The Marsh Queen (first ever golden legendary? I actually wanted this one so I have to keep it though.)

VERY common:
13x stormwatcher
11x ravasaur runt, one of them golden
8x ultrasaur
8x elder longneck
8x air elemental
8x giant wasp
8x fire plume phoenix
8x sated threshadon
7x sabretooth stalker
7x volatile elemental
7x igneous elemental
7x pterrordax hatchling
7x tar creeper
7x ornery direhorn
7x grievous bite
7x crackling razormaw
7x hydrologist
7x binding heal
7x emerald reaver

Ladekabel

You can use mine.

I posted it on Hearthpwn but Hearthpwn isn't loading like the game client so I will just type it out.

Mortal Coil
Mixtress of Mixtures
Sunfury Protector x2
Doomsayer x2
Ancient Watcher x2
Humongous Razor Leaf x2
Shadow Bolt
Earthen Ring Farseer x2
Hellfire
Defender of Argus x2
Faceless Shambler x2
Twilight Drake x2
Shadowflame x2
Cult Apothecary
Siphon Soul x2
Abyssal Enforcer
Mountain Giant x2
Jaraxxus

I really like a Spellbreaker in this if you can fit it in.

Will try once it's live in Europe. Thanks!

Dahbomb

I played like 4 games and the Lakkari Sacrifice is pretty god damn bad in Zoo.

Clutchmother on the other hand is pretty solid.

squidyj

Of the decks i've played so far i'm actually having the best luck with quest rogue.
i keep turning out my quests super early and that just wins me the game.

Oscar

47 packs, only legendary I got was Clutchmother.

Got two golden Vinecleavers and a golden Dinosize tho.

Still a shitty pack opening session.

Owzers

62 packs:

Golden Tyrantus
Rogue Quest
Paladin Quest

i don't think i did that well. No golden epics, only 4 epics, but at least i got a primordial dragon and gluttonous ooze.

Kinda feels bad, i have to use this Golden Tyrantus so it feels like my packs weren't a mistake.

Blizzard

Banned
62 packs:

Golden Tyrantus
Rogue Quest
Paladin Quest

i don't think i did that well. No golden epics, only 4 epics, but at least i got a primordial dragon and gluttonous ooze.

Kinda feels bad, i have to use this Golden Tyrantus so it feels like my packs weren't a mistake.
I had only 3 legendaries in 80 packs. Only 1 quest. Only plain Tyrantus. So you're at least luckier than me!

Dahbomb

Ok I get it now.

You have to actually forget how to play Discard Lock to play Lakkari Discard Lock.

Good plays in Discard Lock are bad in Lakkari Discard Lock.

Owzers

I had only 3 legendaries in 80 packs. Only 1 quest. Only plain Tyrantus. So you're at least luckier than me!

It's like they saw what i got and said " we could make this worse" I wanted quest cards but paladin was sooooo not on my list. Maybe it will be good. Last time they gave us c'thun and i pulled n'zoth. this time i don't feel like i got a legendary i can easily play. Is the Rogue Quest supposed to be good?

Pooya

I would be surprised if this is a joke deck in the end, his deck is still janky and he gets there so fast already... against face decks no less.

Zemm

I would be surprised if this is a joke deck in the end, his deck is still janky and he gets there so fast already... against face decks no less.

It's going to be/already is horrible to play against because of all the stall it has from glyph and standard mage spells, even worse than freeze mage since at least you knew what to play around with that deck.

I can't believe how strong it is already.

Blizzard

Banned
look at the only 3 legendaries I got. is this real? Can I get my gold back? Help?

goodbye everyone, uninstall button is ready
How many packs? I only got 3 legendaries in 80 packs, so if you opened less you're lucky.

You got 1 old good legendary, 1 new good legendary, and 1 legendary of your choice. What's wrong with that?

Made a Hunter Quest deck and the first game could not have gone any better. Managed to complete the quest by turn 4 and played Carnassa on 5 and proceeded to kill the opponent. Nothing like playing Tundra Rhino and chaining 2 to 3 1 cost 3-2s and hitting face

gutshot

I always thought it was weird that people felt it would be hard to proc that quest. Mage has so many ways to generate spells and almost all of them are useful. The question for me was always whether you could draw into your combo after proccing the quest.

Dahbomb

Quest Hunter has to be the stupidest deck ever made.

Like I legit think it might be the dumbest deck made in the history of HS.

0 brain cells required to play, complete YOLO.

fertygo

I only open 30 pack.. could be open like 60 if Im not stupid

But I'm confident can build 4-5 meta deck with my 11k dust

Gonna be careful with my dust for time being

Gonna try some stupid safe curvestone priest and hunter for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom