• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Okay. Gonna spell this out clearly since some people seem to be overthinking this.

If you want to maximize your chances of getting Death Knights:
Open packs first
Then prologue
Craft later

If you want to avoid Death Knights because you think they are worse than the other legendaries for some reason:
Prologue first
Then open packs
Craft later

If you don't care:
Packs or prologue first doesn't matter
But wait to craft until both are done

Always wait to craft. Anytime you craft a good legendary you dilute the pool of legendaries you could open in packs. It's always better to open a legendary you want than to craft it.

Personally I would recommend waiting at least 3-4 weeks before crafting legendaries, but if you absolutely know you want a card, you don't care if it is good, and you want to play it Day One, then crafting early is fine but only after you open your packs.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
This is definitely my favorite card pack animation so far.

Getting lag when opening packs now.

mjc

First pack opened.

0K0k97T.jpg

That uh, about does it for my luck I suppose.

Pooya

honestly I think princes are decent to open now. I'd rather avoid some of the class legs instead like shaman one, that's going to be terrible for sure.

fuck me, jinxed it. 46 packs, unpacked all the trash lmao.

Professor Putricide
Rotface
Moorabi
Prince Taldaram
BloodQueen.

It's a very good number of legs but not a single hero? gg Blizzard.

Fewr

well, I'll be opening my packs until next saturday (I'll have to take all day to open them), but before hand I wish all of you good luck in your packs and may the RNG not punish any of you with princes
Team delayed gratification represent!!
I'll be opening packs Friday night or Saturday morning. I'm considering buying a 60 pack bundle, but don't know whether to go for KoFT or Classic (most decks I can't make because I lack the basic standard stuff).

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Pulled:

Hadronox
Putricide
Valeera
Blood Queen
Garrosh

Not bad for 73 packs.

Had really good epic luck too.

2 ultimate infestation
2 obsidian statues
1 doomerang
2 drakarri enchanters
1 corpsetaker
2 skulking geist

Velcro Fly

I'll be watching a certain streamer open up thousands of packs today. I don't play the game but if I did I'd be spending way too much. WotLK was my WoW jam so I'm digging the Lich King and all that stuff.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
63 packs and two legendaries. Seems pretty awful. It's Lich King and Malfurion but still....

Bad luck with Epics too. Crap like 2x Bring It On.

scarlet

73 packs, 5 Legendaries

In order:

1. Lich king
2. Dk warrior
3. Bolvar
4. Hadronox or whatever ots name
5. Dk malfurion

Gonna wait prologue.

wiibomb

Team delayed gratification represent!!
I'll be opening packs Friday night or Saturday morning. I'm considering buying a 60 pack bundle, but don't know whether to go for KoFT or Classic (most decks I can't make because I lack the basic standard stuff).

at how many is your classic collection right now? because may be you want to buy classic packs because they are the base of the decks, they are not much as flashy cards, but they are widely used.

I had to sacrifice my gold on the classic packs when I started too, I had to do it or I would lack cards for the other classes.

first game, dropped righteous protector on t1

everything is going as planned

edit: t1 he put blessing of wisdom on it, while i have divine favor in hand, tyvm

Pooya

Restarted the client, I played the sp, it's hilarious.

The game told me got 3 free packs on login but there is nothing :( I think my packs got eaten by the server...

edit: restarted again, 3 packs reappeared. Got Lillian. lmao, almost every class legendary, exactly what I didn't want.

Got Anduin from the prologue.

That legendary sleeve that we saw from data mining is not used for the reward, I'm guessing it's for twitch promo and you get a legendary along with the card backs.

Top Bottom