• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

Crosseyes

Banned
Through my first 50 some packs I'm ok with the legendaries. Putricide, Bolvar, and Anduin.

More upset about my common and rare distribution. I'm missing soooo many commons and rares while so many commons are 9+ and I have multiple piles of 5+ rares! Gonna have to craft Valeera I figured that, Doomerang as well but didn't think I'd have to craft 2 rare weapons... grumble...

Restarted the client, I played the sp, it's hilarious.

The game told me got 3 free packs on login but there is nothing :( I think my packs got eaten by the server...

edit: restarted again, 3 packs reappeared. Got Lillian. lmao, almost every class legendary, exactly what I didn't want.

Got Anduin from the prologue.

That legendary sleeve that we saw from data mining is not used for the reward, I'm guessing it's for twitch promo and you get a legendary along with the card backs.

I got my packs when I restarted the game.

Edit: Didn't see your edit lol

I got thrall DK and bolvar. Both decent pulls I think.

I queued up 2 games of stealth rogue. First game I drew both bonemares in first 6 cards lol... but I won anyway cause it was vs another rogue and I still had tempo despite poor draws.

Second game I played a handlock. Curved shaku into sensei. That is so strong in any deck. Then on turn 7 I top decked bonemare with a 2/2 on board and 3/1 weapon in hand, pushed 6 damage to face. He ended up siphon soul my damn huckster, leaving my bonemare unscathed. After twisting nether refilled the board easy with a 7/7 lotus assassin.
Then he played prince valanar! 4/4 taunt lifesteal, and that 5 drop lifesteal. Evisc'd and went face. Also had felfire potion. He was fk'd.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Got rexxar from the adventure. Boo.

I do have 10k dust to work with though.

The card pack opening animation is the best yet.

Grief.exe

I got meme'd hard.

Prince, Rotface, and Moorabi. They are probably all going to get dusted, though I'll save Rotface for now since that synergizes with Warrior DK. I don't have much confidence that CW will be T1, but won't jump to conclusions.

Nothing but trash.

Prince
Another Prince
Grandaddy Benny (Priest Legendary...don't remember what the fuck his name is)
Lilian Voss
Druid Legendary
Hunter Legendary

However, I opened every epic I think.....so I guess that counts for something....even though I didn't want any of them really.

Otnopolit

Pulled from my first 59 packs:

Bloodqueen
Gul'dan DK
Rexar DK

Won my first control matchup with Warlock against Warrior! That DK hero power for Warlock is amazing.

tylerf

Worst pack luck I've had for any expansion. 2 legendaries in 70 packs and both of them were guaranteed. Good thing I have a lot of dust...

I got meme'd hard.

Prince, Rotface, and Moorabi. They are probably all going to get dusted, though I'll save Rotface for now since that synergizes with Warrior DK. I don't have much confidence that CW will be T1, but won't jump to conclusions.

If you plan on buying more packs soon, then dont dust, and that will throw those cards back into the possible Legendairy cards you can open from packs.

sh1fty

61 packs resulted in:

- Golden Hadronox (at least its 1600 dust)
- Moorabi
- Rexxar DK

And the prologue got me Druid DK.

Effff... the worst 2 DKs (besides maybe Shaman).

Crafted Golden LK

Opened 89 packs and got...

Archbishop Benedictus
GOLDEN Scourgelord Garrosh
Arfus (lol)
Professor Putricide
Valeera the Hollow

Without dusting anything in particular I also got back 1970 dust from crafting my LK.

I feel like I just HAVE to use that golden Garrosh now, it looks awesome.

Bizazedo

Crafted a golden Lich King immediately, then started busting open packs. My second legendary from packs (after the first 10 gave me Gul'dan Hero) was a golden Arfus.

Just got a golden Professor Putricide....and of course a Prince.

wiibomb

Crafted a golden Lich King immediately, then started busting open packs. My second legendary from packs (after the first 10 gave me Gul'dan Hero) was a golden Arfus.

Just got a golden Professor Putricide....and of course a Prince.

oh don't you dare complain about that...

gutshot

Opened 90 some packs and got Warlock DK, Hadronox, Putricide and Rotface. Meh.

Got over 20 golden cards though, so lots of dust. Now what to craft...

Top Bottom