• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Ten |OT| Will the winner actually get the stated prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

Wow this premiere lol. I don't remember one that's been this bad in a while.

Or maybe last year was bad too. Good to see Master chef back too. Hopefully we have another Whitney

RangersFan

tavon executive chef lol. his restaurant must be really bad.

and the 2 really big people this season kind of make me feel sick watching them. like when clemenza was coughing i thought he was gonna die right there of a heart attack. i dunno it's not that i hate obese people, watching them especially on hell's kitchen makes me feel sick. i guess it's the thought of them being already so big and unhealthy, and then being around food at all times, and probably smoking like they all do on the show, like i get physically ill watching them struggle and shit.

Dr Prob

Banned
I watched some of it.

There was a thing where people pretended to get their hair cut, but not really and then no one could cook anything and Gordon Ramsey got mad and the contestants smoked some butts and made curious decisions as to who should be voted off the kitchen and beef wellington.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
My champion:

k5cUZ.jpg

My pick too. And I was really hoping for Jean-Philippe, oh well. :(

You Two LOSE!, Good Day Sirs

Also 10th season, you can tell the show is trying to hard to find the worst bunch with 1-2 rare gems that can be polished up for greatness

Also is it me or teh last 9 seasons of characters/stereotypes have merged into mega-douchebag characters for the 10th season

Have the hood-rat big red headed white women who is an amalgam of the last 3 seasons combined into one person
Same for the dude who couldn't stop coughing

Also for fuck sakes have these people never watched HK

Risotto + Beef Wellington + Scallops, PERFECT THEM SHITS!... HOLY FUCK!

Pkaz01

I almost did. I used to like this show a lot until I realized it's fucking awful and I couldn't stand it anymore. I still might watch.

yea its getting harder to watch but last season was pretty good so im giving this one a try

definitely prefer masterchef though the people there are actually likeable and I like the audition episodes.

Somehow, this feels worse than usual. Don't think I can make it through another episode. How Gordon can still muster the energy to put time into people like this is beyond me, even with all the garbage trucks full of cash Fox is likely sending him.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I really miss the talent the early seasons had. First few seasons, the Kitchen almost never got shut, it was a big deal if it did.

Zoe

Eww, did not need the mental image of big girl butt crack, even if they blurred it out :lol

benjipwns

Banned
:lol "I don't know why I'M getting yelled at" for saying to cook six bass before they were ordered.

holy shit meltdown

MC Safety

tavon executive chef lol. his restaurant must be really bad.

and the 2 really big people this season kind of make me feel sick watching them. like when clemenza was coughing i thought he was gonna die right there of a heart attack. i dunno it's not that i hate obese people, watching them especially on hell's kitchen makes me feel sick. i guess it's the thought of them being already so big and unhealthy, and then being around food at all times, and probably smoking like they all do on the show, like i get physically ill watching them struggle and shit.

They usually have a medical emergency dismissal. I was surprised the big fat guy wasn't booted that first episode. He certainly looked as if something was seriously wrong.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Am I crazy, or did Barbie not actually do anything to stir up trouble on the women's team? The fat, psycho blonde lady seems to be the one doing all the screaming.

You're not crazy. I thought I had missed something.

She had trouble with the scallops but it wasn't major. She had some trouble with the fish but it didn't seem major and had to do with communication issues with people she was not getting on well with at the time. She was a little bit lippy.

That said, I do not feel that from what was shown she deserved so much ire and negative attention from the ladies.

benjipwns

Banned
She did ignore that one girl who had been bitching at her since prep and wanted to meet her in the hood.

The crazy part is it was Tiffany's fault for telling them to cook all the fish early and she was the one throwing a fit in this and in the preview.

Don't see why everyone was mad at Barbie. Maybe those two wannabe gangster women are racist or something. They seemed to jump at anything they could.

You Two LOSE!, Good Day Sirs

Also 10th season, you can tell the show is trying to hard to find the worst bunch with 1-2 rare gems that can be polished up for greatness

Also is it me or teh last 9 seasons of characters/stereotypes have merged into mega-douchebag characters for the 10th season

Have the hood-rat big red headed white women who is an amalgam of the last 3 seasons combined into one person
Same for the dude who couldn't stop coughing

Also for fuck sakes have these people never watched HK

Risotto + Beef Wellington + Scallops, PERFECT THEM SHITS!... HOLY FUCK!
I was hoping no one would call me out on this. >.> I can't believe an executive chef like him did so poorly.

As for tonight's episode I don't know why everyone is mad at Barbie. Sure she wasn't great but she didn't deserve the reaction from the team. The only thing was that she had a bit of an attitude but she was no Elise. The screaming from everyone was just weird and I wouldn't be surprised if it was scripted or forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom