• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of Newerth |OT| Free-To-Play [PC /Mac /Linux]

Swag

5 Int Stomp

Was kinda worried about this game, but their team wasn't ready for the 5 INT STOMP

Turnarounds

We had so many turnarounds this match, moments of near team fight losses, we somehow managed to pull it off :lol

The fight where Val get's arrowed and we all converge for the save was my favorite.

In one game I noticed the Hag had a very strange build (Sword of the High?), then she got killed by neutrals. We all had a good laugh about it, then the Fayde started ganking us with a Doombringer. I was like "wtf" because she wasn't exactly dominating and had a pretty bad item build to date. Our Chronos wouldn't concede and we stood around with two lanes raxxed until they finally rushed our shrine (curse you Nymph ult) and we lost. We did kill the Fayde though and the Chronos actually had the Doombringer at the end.

Afterwards I wondered if they had shared items (Hag only had Post Haste and Null Stone at the end and the Fayde had about 200 GPM) then I realized that the Hag farmed the Doombringer and then got killed by neutrals to give it to the Fayde. Doh.

Swag

Lone_Prodigy said:
In one game I noticed the Hag had a very strange build (Sword of the High?), then she got killed by neutrals. We all had a good laugh about it, then the Fayde started ganking us with a Doombringer. I was like "wtf" because she wasn't exactly dominating and had a pretty bad item build to date. Our Chronos wouldn't concede and we stood around with two lanes raxxed until they finally rushed our shrine (curse you Nymph ult) and we lost. We did kill the Fayde though and the Chronos actually had the Doombringer at the end.

Afterwards I wondered if they had shared items (Hag only had Post Haste and Null Stone at the end and the Fayde had about 200 GPM) then I realized that the Hag farmed the Doombringer and then got killed by neutrals to give it to the Fayde. Doh.

REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Indeed. I avoid playing carry ganker because I know other people can do it better in 1500s but in 1300s you can pretty much do whatever the hell you want.

Meeru

Banned
In non highly competitive games..99% is the mid that determines the game. 1% chance to fail occurs if u are not a carry hero who goes mid like witch slayer

Meeru

Banned
Procarbine said:
I'm really having fun with bomba mid, even good players have a horrible time against him, it's so easy!
Yeah great hero but needs faster stun.

Man..I hate tdl. Just..not my type of hero

Meeru

Banned
To be honest I think breakycpk is a good caster. Knows the names of spells and knpws how to increase the excitement in a game. Artosis, day9 are the casters I respect in sc2

breaky is awful. i'm pretty sure he's retarded. there's gonna be a gank incoming top and he's going to watch hellbringer solo farm bot or something dumb like that.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
valenti said:
What states you hitting? Have funnn..who's going to buy the courier now ;;

I'm in LA now, flew here, starting wednesday I'm swinging south starting in Arizona and heading back to NJ. Hitting most southern states on the way through.

:lol You shouldn't assume plant. Some douchebags in this game will literally screw you from a win on purpose just cause you did something they didn't like :lol My friend occasionally does this.

Kapura

Banned
Gah, S2 is shutting down the public test client. Makes me have a sad, as I've fallen from my mid-1600s peak and cannot apply to be a private tester until i get back to 1650. Needa play more stomps with you guys :D

Meeru

Banned
Nice. One thing Im trying to learn is having a tp while soloing mid. If another lane gets ganked...u tp and own

Top Bottom