• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
what :(

also, when are you moving to eu so we can play

you may bring alur with you

dave is ok

aztek is ok
ModBot said:
ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dave is ok, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

goldentiger-1.jpg

Golden Tiger Mount -- MB-D666768A38D3E5B7 - Taken by Brawndo Addict. 9 entrants total.

t1443150904z1.png
I think I fixed the no lurkers rule.. I don't know. Re-enter if you already entered pls

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Now it has no rules, if that's what you intended

kirblar

At least 5. The new quest icon showed up for the first time in eons tho. Had no animation logging in each morning previously, it just looked like it had before I finished the daily

Indignate

"I was roaming" - Nova on why she got caught out and died 25 minutes into the game before getting kicked because the game thought she was AFK.

facepalm.gif

Just won a match despite one player on our team deciding we had lost about two minutes in. They gave up, farmed gems to avoid the AFK system, didn't help us at all in teamfights or with objectives and intentionally fed at their forts to try and lose the gems. Ended up picking up their gems a number of times to turn in and we won despite being down a player for pretty much the entire game. Couldn't stop them from bossing but we wiped them and their core.

Felt so damned good.

Alur

So SEL has already flamed out pretty much? I don't even see it going on anymore. Shame. Kinda figured it was inevitable with the egos and the fact that they were simply policing themselves. Even amongst the top 1% there's still a huge skill gap from the best SEL player to the worst.

Alur

Was asking McIntyre and he said basically no one is playing it for whatever reason. Said just no one wants to host the games. Maybe it was the change to Captain's Draft?

Milly79

Next weeks sale:

Murky -- Sale Price: 4.19 EUR / 3.19 GBP
Grunt Murky Skin -- Sale Price: 4.99 EUR / 3.69 GBP
Magni Muradin Skin -- Sale Price: 4.99 EUR / 3.69 GBP

Yoshi pls

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
September 29 – October 6, 2015
Murky is 4.19 EUR / 3.19 GBP / 4.24 USD and Grunty Murky is 4.99 / 3.69 GBP / 4.99 USD

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

edit: milly so quick ._.

Alavard

Next weeks sale:

Murky -- Sale Price: 4.19 EUR / 3.19 GBP
Grunt Murky Skin -- Sale Price: 4.99 EUR / 3.69 GBP
Magni Muradin Skin -- Sale Price: 4.99 EUR / 3.69 GBP

Yoshi pls

YES! I've wanted Magni Muradin for a while and was a bit annoyed when I saw it was going to be Candy King Muradin from Cloud 9's winning game being added to the coming week's sale.

Yoshichan

i will surprise all of you next week

all of you

Alur

We have heard this before. Are you a man of action or a man of empty promises and broken dreams? We await your reply.
FOR THE SEA GOD

Yoshichan

ALL OF YOU

SURPRISED VERY SOON

NO EMPTY PROMISES

ONLY REALITY

I just lost a game against bots. Don't even know what to say. This might have been the worst team I've ever played with.

Happened to me once ever a few months after I started playing HOTS. Felt so bad. My team didn't communicate (or reply to me), ignored pings, sucked, everything. That was back on the old, really, really bad AI. The AI now is at least sometimes a not-shit opponent.

Alur

Got that rank one life on my second account, this time mostly duo with Proto and/or Milly instead of solo like the other.

Now the question is what to do. With the changes to rank 1, it's so damn easy to lose it that it feels almost pointless to play HL as there's no gain. Unlike most I really can take or leave drafting since I play like Yoshichan (I like to spam one hero for a while).

I guess I'll have to pick one of the two accounts and keep going anyway from time to time though. Maybe I'll finally work my main account's HL out of the MMR hell we got it into.

gryvan

Got that rank one life on my second account, this time mostly duo with Proto and/or Milly instead of solo like the other.

Now the question is what to do. With the changes to rank 1, it's so damn easy to lose it that it feels almost pointless to play HL as there's no gain. Unlike most I really can take or leave drafting since I play like Yoshichan (I like to spam one hero for a while).

I guess I'll have to pick one of the two accounts and keep going anyway from time to time though. Maybe I'll finally work my main account's HL out of the MMR hell we got it into.

Never touch HL ever again till new season

Also I saw proto hit rank 1 too Grats guys

Alur

Yep Proto got it just a few days ago. Playing with me on that other account dropped him to rank 2 last night.

All according to keikaku.

Altairre

This game is not good for my blood pressure. 30 minute quickmatch on dragon shire that should have been over after 15. My team got every single dragon knight. Every single one. They didn't push with it once. On paper it's a victory but it didn't feel like one, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom