• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Rehgar is in my opinion just as sick as Kharazim. So much fucking mobility, it's CRAZY how much insta-mount and totem does.

Milly79

XJaCXmz.jpg

I swear it's not broken guys.

Alavard

Trying to learn to be decent as Kael'Thas. Quick Match doesn't like me doing that apparently. Nova, Zeratul, and Butcher everywhere and my teams just keep splitting up.

Oh, what's that, Brightwing, you want to solo push the core when they have a boss coming toward our base at level 22? No, that's a bad idea, come defend. Brightwing? Brightwing? /facepalm.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WAIT... WHAT IS THAT FEELING...

IS IT HAPPENING...?

IS IT REALLY HAPPENING?????

MjHq3kn.gif

Yoshichan

denial until even this point?!

bring me your best talent build(s), brooooooooo!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why is it some sort of event you playing the best hero in the game?

What's next? Are we supposed to cheer when you play Sub Zero in Mortal Kombat or something?

Yoshichan

Why is it some sort of event you playing the best hero in the game?

What's next? Are we supposed to cheer when you play Sub Zero in Mortal Kombat or something?
I... I play Sub Zero in Mortal Kombat :(

Ketch

They're accepting questions on reddit for THH, guest this week are Blinks and hons from CoL. Can someone please go onto the THH reddit and ask them this question for me:

Who would you rather have on your team, McIntyre or Schamtoo?

Yoshichan

God, I fucking hate solo QM but I guess it's the least cancerous as Murky because of the solo capabilities. Also, I need a HUGE, newly updated, informative Murky guide. Because right now, I can't 1v1 a single hero and the "peak" of my play is after like 15 minutes when everyone starts stacking up. Then I can go and solo destroy shit.

Yoshichan

holy fucking shit, the amount of carry material Murky truly is is outstanding

OUTSTANDING

dmosher

Nova buffs on the PTR, no more detecting her by the mini map icon, all the clones have the minimap icon and her health bar and the clones is identical. Yay!

Yoshichan

Nova buffs on the PTR, no more detecting her by the mini map icon, all the clones have the minimap icon and her health bar and the clones is identical. Yay!

About 9 months (or so) overdue

Almost as ridiculous as Blizz still not fixing the non-existant match making.

So far enjoying Murky...
currently god-tier fun

subwilde

About 9 months (or so) overdue

Almost as ridiculous as Blizz still not fixing the non-existant match making.

So far enjoying Murky...
currently god-tier fun

YES! I fucking love Murky, and even though you are a random internet stranger I love that you are playing him. I'll be looking for your posts to see the progress :D

Couldn't play the PTR...got called into work last night and stayed late today, some shit is going down at 8PM PST tonight ;)

ARAM is always fun to me

kirblar

When you complete the all of the fun rankings, someone should pair with you for support/Sonya and Tyrande/Butcher fun to show you the light. :p

Ketch

they have to fix thrall in the next patch right?

It wasn't all bad Wilde. I out damaged a jaina as Rexar... Too bad she was on our team.

subwilde

they have to fix thrall in the next patch right?

It wasn't all bad Wilde. I out damaged a jaina as Rexar... Too bad she was on our team.

I want to give you props(well deserved) but our teammates were complete trash. When we queued as 4 it was a clinic....just us 2 tho RIP. I am super rusty though I felt like a cook feeding the enemy team :/

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
So does anyone else have incredibly long queue times for QM's? Sometimes it takes upwards of five or more minutes just to even find a match. That seems...longer than it should be, or even used to be.

Yoshichan

So does anyone else have incredibly long queue times for QM's? Sometimes it takes upwards of five or more minutes just to even find a match. That seems...longer than it should be, or even used to be.

It's been that way in EU for two days for me.

edit: also, are we going to see a new attack speed record with medic?

Rehgar Bloodlust, Medic Stimpack, Abathur top-hat, Raynor Inspire, Butcher 30% attackspeed

I get this on the PTR in the US... but I think if it's happening on the live servers it's due to the PTR splitting the playerbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom