• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I mean I guess if nothing else you guys have made me realize that I'm in such a shithole MMR tier right now that I'm basically playing a different game than you.

Tanks aren't supposed to be high priority on the kill list.

Well of course not, but I'll let you know when QM matchmaking stops consistently sticking me up against groups with 3 tanks.

Wait, am I so old it's normal for people to wear printed T's with sports jackets now

Also, does anyone use the GAF chat anymore? I see like 4 people there anymore and no one talks :p

Is Uther the only support with 2 heals in his base kit? Wonder what would happen to him if they took the AoE heal away and add a heal to Divine Shield to bring it in line with the other supports.

Johanna was neither picked nor banned, feels weird.

the discussion is happening here right? Im excited

We could also make a chatroom on Twitch. Stream running on HoTS servers confirmed.

Syf

Banned
How predictable was that lol. Please don't be a preview of what we can expect at the con, so embarrassing last time with all the disconnects.

Back up now.

I really hope they aren't planning on keeping this music going in every game..

kirblar

Is Uther the only support with 2 heals in his base kit? Wonder what would happen to him if they took the AoE heal away and add a heal to Divine Shield to bring it in line with the other supports.
The base kit's not the issue with Uther- his healing through-put is actually kinda low. It's the good single target heal + DS + him healing through death - the latter two are where the issue is imo.

protonium

I'm here to help.

Still rocking that Artanis, eh. I got flamed by my good acquaintance FeedMeMore after a BoE game with Artanis yesterday for soaking, instead of forcing team fights, when we were 2 levels/an ult/a talent behind. I'm so glad I turned off Allied chat.

brian!

all they have to do is send one to delay the back and medivac end the game

would have been ok w/ them losing, but im glad they didnt lol

all of c9's facial expressions being like...yo...we fukked up..., lmao

brian!

fan favorites are ts and c9, dk expected to win i think
china dark horse? haven't seen them play and they didn't show up at that one intl tourney
dunk's beard is so good

Ketch

Dam post the comps for me

uther, joh, leo, KT, azmodan for dignitas

jaina, kerri, tyrande, zag, etc for team yl

team yl in control so far.

can azmodan and KT carry? if they survive, team yl will be punished for not having any HP.

azmo nearly one shotting jaina atm

oh boy, here it comes.

brian!

chinese league at least is stereotypically teamfight driven, kill heavy, and aggressive
how did yl do in that korea/cn tourney, did anyone watch that?
sad mvp isn't in this, love watching them play

my twitch name is xcloser, but i gotta do some stuff real quick

Ketch

it's hilarious to me that they're still using the ghetto ass drafting mode and now the terrible reconnect system is showing it's face.

Ketch

WOW regame!?

that really fuckin sucks for dignitas.

that is unsat

and they're not even gonna redraft? wtf. this cannot be.they gotta redraft right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom