• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT| Pretty sure that Abathur is AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
CHO FUCKING TWO PLAYER MODE GALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alur

Me and Milly can finally be the duo we always wanted to be! Me and Yoshichan can swap accents IRL and in game!!!

OMG, we get him for "free". Everyone else quests! This is the shit. Love dat shit.

Yoshichan

i guess everyone has to buy blizzcon ticket now

Time to re-install, try to play--despite Telia.net (shitty Seattle based ISP that fucks my connection)--and spread the Cho'Gal virus.

Lunara looks fucking amazing too. SPROINK

Strider

Tracer coming with my Overwatch pre-order... Been looking for a reason to get back into HotS. Tha'tll do it
goodjob.gif

Social skills aren't required if you know C#, can MEL/Python/Max script, know your way around any number of 3D packages. Dude's kinda awkward but doing well enough presenting to tens of thousands of people.

Ketch

he's on point tho. He's crushing this presentation.

but like steve urkel is a pretty cool dude too you know what i mean.

LMAO, Pudge is in Overwatch? And Crystal Maiden. And Snake Eyes.

Man, even though my internet has been such shit lately, I can't help but be hyped about HotS and Overwatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom