• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milly79

Don't even get my hopes up, although I don't think Soldier is better than Arth. Can we pls have Fan back after NvT explodes? Pls. C9, listen.

brian!

that'd be a big downgrade
also i dont think dread would play pro again, he's got a pretty good thing going on that he's been working really hard on + I don't think he really plays much anymore

Yeah, there are a lot of little issues like that which keep adding up and make my games miserable. I just try to minimize those issues with trying to suggest a good reliable comp and such. I don't know what else to do to rank up.

FYI: I didn't pick the fire damage aura that game..

Pick thrall against everything but BW, just pick him. He can actually carry.

I really like nilly.

Alur

that'd be a big downgrade

I don't think we honestly know if it is or not. While Arth has bounced from stacked team to stacked team, soldier only ever played flex when TS was SMG prior to Glaurung and then after Dread and Arth and Zuna left.

Pick thrall against everything but BW, just pick him. He can actually carry.

I really like nilly.

I liked playing him a lot but I didn't know he was as good as he is.

If anyone wants to queue up hero matches me, feel free. I am around rank 20 right now. My only rule is don't be a dick. I hate when people on my team basically act like crybabies... typing out GG 3 minutes into a game because someone died or AFKing and not even trying because the odds are against us.

LordBalkan#1117

brian!

I don't think we honestly know if it is or not. While Arth has bounced from stacked team to stacked team, soldier only ever played flex when TS was SMG prior to Glaurung and then after Dread and Arth and Zuna left.

yeah tru, it's just how I rate them based on seeing some tourneys, but those are just a couple of games

Milly79

I really like nilly.

Who's Nilly? Did you miss the M and misspell my name? I know the keys are pretty close. I love you too, Familie.

If you're saying GIlly however...

d2f7b5238ae42f6ca2eec58db4fbcd43.gif

Alur

Real talk, though. Gilly + Grubby was the shit last night. So was Dread + Artosis. All IMO of course, but Grubby is like the perfect co-caster for Gilly no lie.

brian!

holy shit the "did you get into esports for money?" -> both throwing their heads back and laughing someone pay these guys

dang c9 + nvt playing at the same time

Milly79

Don't worry, Brian.

You should watch the winners (C9). NvT is just gonna disappoint anyway.

Arth whiffing those farts around. Crop dusted the entire team.

Alur

MVP Black just 3 for 1'd to start it off. RIP NVT. Should've went with TSM that's what I'll blame it on don't question my motives.

Alur

EDG stole one there. Pretty sure C9 proved they were the better team, but in a 3 game series literally any of these teams (except NVT apparently) can win. They got outcomped in that one late though.

Alur

Like they are saying on stream, C9 doesn't really need to win this series to make it to the next round though. Dunktrain loves dem mindgames so much it's hard to tell WTF they are doing most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom