• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milly79

Time to abuse KT...

If you die on KT currently with verdant spheres activated, as long as you do not reuse verdant spheres again you will have infinite living bombs that have 0 cooldown and no mana cost. Hugely game breaking because you can literally instantly "W" all enemies in a teamfight.

Milly79

ncMJEgY.jpg

ARAM salt.

Milly79

Nothing? :p

Just takes a bit getting used to, but way better for me.

You can remap it under hotkeys > keyboard shows up > click A > change to LMB

Azzurri

Would be cool if the heroes of the dorm winner gets a custom mount made for them with their school mascot emblem, like cloud9 has and make it buyable. Would be cool. If there was an Ohio state one I'd buy it in a second

Zackat

I've been in two QM today where Malf took Twilight Dream. That thing seems like hot garbage compared to tranq. Is there some guide somewhere that says to take it? Because I have never seen one that says to.

Zackat

Yeah I know, but they took every other good talent but that one. Really weird. Anyways, I guess the HOTD twitter stuff won't be as juicy tonight since it is on ESPNU and not ESPN2.The Warriors are also playing tonight so probably even less so.

Zackat

Have these Overwatch TV spots been out before? I've never seen them.

And yeah they grouped up way too tight on that fight and paid for it. I guess it happens sometimes. Seems like ASU is gonna run away with this thing.

It's pretty nice. Queues are faster than they have been in a while too.

It's definitely made my experience more Dota-like, I've been insulted in spanish in a couple of matches. Now I just need to see "Cyka, blyat" and the transition to the dark side will be complete.

I can't wait for voice chat.

Zackat

http://heroesofthestorm.blizzpro.com/2016/04/09/dustin-browder-talks-tracer/

Dustin Browder interview that he did at HOTD. Some interesting tidbits in there if any of you are interested.

How are Arenas progressing?

We are still working on it. We want to move more towards a Tavern Brawl style with it where there is a lot of different stuff in there, and there are rotations in there, and we are doing different things.

Are there any changes coming to Lost Vikings? I am concerned about their win rate on HOTSlogs.

You think it is too high? I don’t know that we are going to nerf because they are so hard to play.

There is a goal that we have talked about, which I think is interesting, is can we make a version of Vikings that is not a three split Vikings. So that we set it up so that you have to play Vikings in one lane and it works, and you’re not allowed to split. Like you can split, but only Baelog collects experience or only Olaf collects experience. So you have to keep them together and there is no reason to split. If we can make a version where you keep them together that is fun, then more players will be able to play them.

We don’t think they see enough play to warrant a nerf.

This seemed new to me, idk if you guys have seen it before or not.

It's definitely made my experience more Dota-like, I've been insulted in spanish in a couple of matches. Now I just need to see "Cyka, blyat" and the transition to the dark side will be complete.

I can't wait for voice chat.

What does that even mean? My brother is often saying it at the beginning of matches when I play with him.

Maledict

So can't play ranked mode because of the Kael'thas bug, and ARAM mode is a complete crap shoot because half the players have no idea what to do with the heroes and just just *bizarre* stuff.

Free weekend has really not helped players who play alot like me, think I'll take a break till it's finished... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom