• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zackat

images

get em ready. it's all over.

Alur

Can we at least get Udall on a good team and see if he's viable or not? For science?

40-0. Outclassed. Looks like the local team might be champs after all.

Zackat

and it was in a replay too. Someone gonna get in trouble for that haha. Still amazing

lol already changed back if that was on wikipedia.

Alur

What happens with the rest of the time of they end in 3 games? I bet they are getting nervous, I'm sure it wasn't cheap getting that slot.

Why's Gilly on the end?

Zackat

I imagine that's why they are stalling like crazy right now. The time between game 2 and the start of this one is huge.

ESPN eSports twitter just put out the picture of the pony. The absolute madmen.

SRTtoZ

Yep usually lots of commercials to fill the time.

Team comps don't matter here, this is just straight up getting outplayed. Huge gap between first and second best.

brian!

achieved both the possession body block and possession tower aggro to save my life, why didnt anyone tell me dis talent was op

bizzle

Neo Member
Unions are a waste. They're only protect the deadbeats and then they're gonna have that long ass process if they need to get rid of a player.

Regardless tho, any of those dudes could've said no and that's the end of it. Really no arguing if any other way if they were up front.
Easy to take potshots at unions since our hard fought and won battles trickle down to the rest of the workforce. Of course, the workforce understands the purpose of unions when they're most necessary--unfortunately they can't be conjured up at will. Kinda like insurance. Sucks to pay it year round...that is until you have an accident.

After years of hiring freezes, furloughs, and skipped raises, our California State University union successfully "negotiated" a pay raise for all professors. We had numerous fact finding sessions that backed up our position, the budget was there, the (bloated) administration continued to give themselves raises, but complained that they couldn't "prioritize" our salaries given all the other things they wanted to do with the money they had, and it only happened when tens of thousands of professors voted for a strike.

Here's an article from last year describing the paltry pay professors were trying to live on
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-calstate-faculty-20150407-story.html

UltraJay

How are Australians playing this? I started up with this free weekend but playing on the recommended American servers constantly gets me connection issues during games. I thought it was supposed to connect me to AUS servers when doing so.

Azzurri

Went 2-6 in QM with some buddies last night, had a good time though.

One of our wins I had the clutch play to win us the game. It was on the curse tower maps, and the enemy team was fighting the boss for that 4 extra cannons. They had the boss like at 5% health so I fly in with 2 other teammates right there and as soon as they killed the the boss I just used my ult and stole the boss camp that secured the game for us or else it would have been over for us. It was so awesome.

chiliboy

hey all :)

Really enjoying this game so far, Muradin and Brightwing are great heroes!

Anyone have any good beginner tips that you wish you would have known when starting out? :)

scoobs

hey all :)

Really enjoying this game so far, Muradin and Brightwing are great heroes!

Anyone have any good beginner tips that you wish you would have known when starting out? :)

I wish I understood how important soaking experience was, and when NOT to team fight. For instance, if your team is level 9 and they're level 10 and an objective pops up... don't go to it because you will die. Go soak experience in a lane and get your team to 10. Also, if you're playing a tank, don't use your only escape as an initiator unless you have a massive advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom