• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

NVT bout to get rekt if they don't shape up.

NA truly has gone full EU now with random teams beating random teams.

EDIT: Kenma got caught out twice once mid game hit. He played like total shit.

Alur

Yeah, Chromie's kit was p cool but I'm all in on dat Medivh. I'd probably have liked him regardless, though, just cause the model is so good.

Ketch

I didn't see how the draft unfolded, but NVT was totally outdrafted aswell. mac on tassadar again is a losing combination for them.

also these bud light commercials are like so hilarious out of place

Alur

Have they given out any of those red summer portraits out for watching the stream?

That won't be til after all the regionals are over. This is only the first regional in NA of 2, and there's still a bunch more worldwide. And then you won't get the second one til after the Globals tournament is over.

Ketch

NVT wins game two. Someone needs to ask Mac on stream why he drinks out of the side of his mouth.

habit formed in college when people would slap you beer can andmake you spill on yourself, apparently doing it that way makes it so you dont spill on yourself.

Ketch

yea idk man, thats just what he said one time.

i imagine its similarly as stupid as hitting people in the nuts for luls

Zackat

Hitting a beer out of your hand on purpose? That is grounds for getting your ass kicked. Sounds like something they would do to you in some lame fraternity shit though and you can't retaliate.

Ketch

kenma had good positioning that game and they won.

also, how much better is fan then arthelon?

and khladeous aint so great at dehaka.

brian!

gfe draft way better too
amplified healing is interesting on uther lol
giving up dbl warrior prot. shield value for nah im not gonna be the one giving you a reset li ming value, i feel it

brian!

hope ts play awesome

dunno which comp I like more
lili on a long map vs. illi is zzzz tho but hype for water dragon that ult is hilarious

Milly79

Just played a QM. The teams were:

Us: Zag, Nova, Zera, KT, Li-Ming
Them: Murky, Gaz, Valla, Tracer, Illidan

Went up 5-0 in the first 2 mins.
They gave up.
Hid on the side lanes on BoE.
Scouted 'em out. Zera died to them.
We pushed to core in 6m.
They weren't in the Nexus.
Turns out they were hiding in the top side lane... Walked into them.
Insta-gibbed.
feelsbadman

Altairre

uZ6OAuT.png

It's so pretty.

Alex

Hum, I'm currently at Rank 11, I barely play Hero League, stopped outside of a few games after placement might have to try my hand at breaking the 10 barrier for the extra mount.

brian!

yeah, there's a b stream but viewership is quite low, makes sense though since more popular games are having their tournaments too

Syf

Banned
yeah, there's a b stream but viewership is quite low, makes sense though since more popular games are having their tournaments too
ah I see there's a bunch going on. sc2 and hearthstone having events won't help views for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom