• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milly79

Haymaker is like Gust, you can do cool/funny shit with it, but you can also try too hard to make plays happen and die because of it. Gust is better because it's at least an AoE and doesn't require you to be in the middle of a scrum to use.

Avatar without something to compensate for the loss of the right-click stuns sounds fucking retarded. I don't know why I care or am posting in this thread anymore, I just uninstalled the game.

RIP.

patchday

Hey-- lets try this. Can you guys recommend good counters to Morales? You know an assassin that can bring her down or some counter?

next time I play I'll try a counter.

brian!

Hey-- lets try this. Can you guys recommend good counters to Morales? You know an assassin that can bring her down or some counter?

next time I play I'll try a counter.

muradin is still pretty good against her even without the ministun that completed countered her with one spell

the main thing w/ medic is that either you play something that can disrupt her or you focus down her heal target (need team to participate), the worst thing you can do is split focus
tyrande is pretty good for the latter, that shield thing helps your team concentrate

Milly79

Alur and I just beat erho, we must be pros, right?

9078nqD.jpg

patchday

wonder why jo gonna be so low? She definitely seems like one of the most unpopular warriors now. I never see her in my mmr anymo'

they should make more skins for her then to make more money on her

wonder why jo gonna be so low? She definitely seems like one of the most unpopular warriors now. I never see her in my mmr anymo'

I think she is still good but i'm pleb so i dont know how she does in high MMR matches, but even recently i have a good win rate with her in my mmr (2500~).

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks

they should make more skins for her then to make more money on her

i think theyre getting ready for bans being a thing. maybe there arent as many tanks at the 4k level?

i havent counted.

I know everyone wants GP removed, but I was thinking...

What if it went off kills instead of takedowns?

Seems like that encourages getting the last hit on heroes which isn't really a thing at all in HOTS right now (except for I guess Nazeebo's trait, sort of). I'd prefer we avoid encouraging that type of playstyle.

Alur

It'd help balance GP to some degree, but I'd rather see it gone.

Considering the playstyle of most Nova players anyway, I'd still be afraid it would just encourage bad behavior more than good...and god forbid you steal some kills and get 'em raging.

Like they were saying on THH or one of those other podcasts, at this point they should shift her design from one-shot-one-skill combos (which they already have seriously nerfed on PTR) to a more utility driven assassin who is actually useful outside of every time one cooldown is up since they've basically decided again and again that her current playstyle is too toxic.

Milly79

C9 almost lost to RFS gaming???

They drafted:

Artanis (kingcaff), Mura (idream), leoric (arth), Tyrande and falstad.

I'm starting to lose hope. That was way too close for some amateur team.

Alur

That C9 game was glorious. We've talked about that before, though. Eventually troll picking will cost them. RFS threw so hard at the end of it they looked like C9 last summer against Tempo.

The last game of Dignitas vs NaVi was a thing of beauty.

NaVi got Stitches and ETC and don't think they used Moshpit a single time. Dig last picked Anubarak for cocoon and just took 'em for a ride. Bakery has a surprisingly good Tyrande considering he plays her fairly seldom, his owls were on point scaring NaVi of their boss 2 or 3 times.
I guess if you like to play Stitches you also know how to play around Stitches, Snitch still on played Falstad.

Speaking of Falstad I wonder if we'll ever get more global heroes. The ability to be in one place but can be anywhere else on the map as needed at any time is just so valuable in HoTS I can't imagine them introducing more of these effects outside of Ults.

Was glad to hear about Dig, but didn't get to see the games. Who was casting em? Khaldor?

yeah. I only caught the last game myself.

Alur

I think in general they've always been the heel with their play. It's just the loudness of Zoia which has prevented their ascension. He's kind of like Triple H holding back an up and coming talent.

They've troll picked and BM'd more than anyone else in the scene. Like most great heels, though, in the end you want them to win.

EDIT: Also LOL @ Zoia constantly talking and Gillyweed never getting to say shit on her own stream.

Alur

TS vs Bob Ross hype.

Muradin still seeing play in most of these games. Makes me happy.

EDIT: Crazy world we live in with Kharazim and Falstad getting banned. Not something that would've been foreseen a while back.

TS vs Bob Ross hype.

Muradin still seeing play in most of these games. Makes me happy.

EDIT: Crazy world we live in with Kharazim and Falstad getting banned. Not something that would've been foreseen a while back.

Khaldor mentioned people getting Battle Momentum for Muradin on 7 now to abuse the lower CD on Avatar. I'm gonna have to try that.

Alur

Hmm. That's a big trade losing the double stun. It's helped me so many times, but I could certainly see it. Will have to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom