• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

So they are going to Cocoon Morales I guess? Seems to be their only option with this paltry damage.

EDIT: LOL jinx. Dread saying Locust.

Alur

Amazing they are still relatively in this EXP wise considering how rekt they've gotten on objectives and kills.

Alur

Holy shit Kenma was just standing there and they didn't turn on him.

EDIT: This is what forfeiting a game looks like.

brian!

yeah I totally thought they had a plan for her and gave her up on purpose but I can't really explain what happened after

brian!

wouldnt really say that gfe is better than nvt overall, but they were def better in this series for sure. looking prtty dire for na in general though

kirblar

too bad you ended up barely missing the PT.
Yeah, I couldn't call out Emrakul on day 1 for you guys. (maybe I should be like grubby and be followkirblar for twitter updates.) Event was good, Kibler's suggestion that draft needs to be axed is completely on point.

MG have looked shockingly good all weekend. This post Dunk/Dread environment is so weird.

wouldnt really say that gfe is better than nvt overall, but they were def better in this series for sure. looking prtty dire for na in general though
That's true but NVT will never improve until they get a better support and a proper tank player. For GFE the sky is the ceiling.
Yeah, I couldn't call out Emrakul on day 1 for you guys. (maybe I should be like grubby and be followkirblar for twitter updates.) Event was good, Kibler's suggestion that draft needs to be axed is completely on point.

MG have looked shockingly good all weekend. This post Dunk/Dread environment is so weird.
Would be so weird if they made Blizzcon though. Probably shouldn't make this thread MTGaf on 2nd thought.

Alur

Murlocs gonna do the unthinkable.

NA scene may not be international viable anymore, but damn if it isn't nice to see other teams succeeding finally.

EDIT: Murloc Geniuses going full Leicester City.

EDIT: Cattlepillar keeps moving upward.

Alur

Is he completely new? Don't remember the name off the top of my head.

EDIT: Also, welcome back kirb. Was quiet without you around.

kirblar

Is he completely new? Don't remember the name off the top of my head.

EDIT: Also, welcome back kirb. Was quiet without you around.
Thnx. Need to add more words to properly target snark in future! Not hard to avoid a repeat.

Oh, and scuttlebutt is that a league system is coming next year, and is the game-changer people like Khaldor were talking about a month ago.

Alur

Agreed. Not sure how to change that without more viewers though. We had like 13k today. In the past an NA regional would've done 20 easy, and seems like the pre Blizzcon one last year did even better than that. Feels like the viewership is at least steady once again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom