• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

Khroen is definitely not as good on Jaina as he is some of those other assassins. Those Ring of Frosts were like my own.

They are still live for Blizzcon if Murlocs win the whole thing and they can get in shape till tomorrow.
Now rooting for Denial more than ever. Go Glau.

Funny that both the breakout teams of this year in NA and EU won't make it to Blizzcon.

Alur

I'd rather see GFE there than anyone. This feels bad man.

Not a fan of AA at all and not sure what to think of Murlocs. Denial is basically C9 again at this point, so not sure how I feel about them either.

As long as NVT gets rekt by someone, I guess it's ok.

Celegus

Those rings were sooo late everytime, that was worst zera/jaina wombo attempt I've ever seen in a tournament. Dignitas made it look easy, but everyone else that tries it never seems to have the same luck.

Rooting for Denial all the way!

You and me, though Udall B stepping against TNC felt really overkill.

I'm not against pulling that shit against a team like NVT where there's a bad blood but against a low tier team like TNC it's just unnecessarily disrespectful.

Alur

Agreed. Maybe a bit of karma coming back on em.

Always seems to happen to me and Milly when one of us does it for laughs too lol

Maledict

Those rings were sooo late everytime, that was worst zera/jaina wombo attempt I've ever seen in a tournament. Dignitas made it look easy, but everyone else that tries it never seems to have the same luck.

Rooting for Denial all the way!

Dig are the only ones in the west who can reliably pull off that combo - and they were doing it a year ago. It's not as easy as it looks - particulary getting people in the void prison at the right time.

Really dissapointed that GfE didn't make it through, but from what I saw their play was terrible. Hopefully they will stick together and keep practising and working on it - and expanding their hero pool.

Milly79

Apparently Rich was toxic as fuck?

Like before joining MVP. Like super black sheep in the Korean community.

Kayeoh went on to say that most teams would take a player that is toxic if they were a top player. So, why did people pick up Arth? :D

Alur

Apparently Rich was toxic as fuck?

Like before joining MVP. Like super black sheep in the Korean community.

Kayeoh went on to say that most teams would take a player that is toxic if they were a top player. So, why did people pick up Arth? :D

Ah, I thought you knew about him. Rich was Oreoman. And yeah he was toxic af.

Alur

Please Glaurung, win one. Just once man. Please.

EDIT: JHow interviewing these people with the camera cutting them off lol

EDIT: This gaming chair setup for pre-game and post-game analysis is...pretty bush league compared to what we normally get. It is also very, very unflattering for Dunktrain.

kirblar

Please Glaurung, win one. Just once man. Please.

EDIT: JHow interviewing these people with the camera cutting them off lol

EDIT: This gaming chair setup for pre-game and post-game analysis is...pretty bush league compared to what we normally get. It is also very, very unflattering for Dunktrain.
Yesterday the pinup girl was literally in the middle of the screen 90 percent of the time because no one noticed it was right between the right two chairs.

brian!

i feel like the poor followup from mg + the great followup for nvt will make it a free engage when it matters
=x right when i say that tomster gets caught

mg have prtty good discipline not blowings cds when zuna tries to bait
the engages are working out the way i thought they would but they got caught so much early it's gonna be so rough at the next 3 altar phase

damn stitches mvp, that game was really fun

Alur

I hope they lose 3-1. Full tilt boyz. I still think they'll pull it out tho.

EDIT: Man these teams love some Auriel. That's cool to see too.

Murlocs is playing that weirdly contesting tributes 4v5 diving deep while giants are pressuring their lanes.

MG's comp needs to wait till 10 to fight, they're going to get outhealed by Auriel until then and don't have the burst they need yet.

just gonna quote kirb now whenever he mixes up his OTs.

That was a misclicked Ancestral wasn't it?

NA right now

giphy.gif

kirblar

Love the LiLi double support pickup at the end to shut down whatever melee hero they were going to pick up, given Tass/Ty's pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom