• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milly79

Mount: - Battle bear

Skins: - Christmas Nazeebo - Christmas Lunara - Infernal Malfurion - Mecha Muradin

Kharazim update!

"Allies" at level 4 that are basically a ward.

Alavard

Kharazim getting a big update apparently.

He will have a talent tier to pick a type of mystic ally he can summon to give different effects. Also, they're going to improve his damage spec further.

Edit - oh snap, Dehaka update.

Sölf;222998767 said:
Those talents sound insane.

And this is clearly the best. :D

It sounds like you can cast molten core on the same fort if needed. Thats gonna be insane.

Also he is not gonna work in Towers of Doom at all.

Syf

Banned
sQzEmAn.png

It's really Random. I think it balances the number of supports, but that's it. Everything else is totally random in every respect.

Does not balance support. Just played Auriel vs Brightwing + Rehgar (the two support lost because the opposing team had three assassins and we had one and couldn't mitigate dps).

They also don't balance parties... have had two matches where no parties on one side and 2/2/1 parties on other.

kirblar

Not balancing ARAM = super dumb
After Ranked. 46% in Quick Match, 30% in Ranked, AI dropped to 16% and Unranked Draft is at 6%.

They have metrics on where players spend their time in game, shared on screen.

59% in quick match. 22% in AI and 19% in Ranked.

Player Time before Ranked Update

Zackat

So they're making Hero League solo queue only at some point in the future. 2's, 3's, and 5's for team league. Should be interesting.

brian!

luv me some mines

dunno who to cheer for this game
dig should technically be the better team here
what does adblock not block twitch ads anymore

Alavard

well guess ill quit this game again

Well keep in mind these changes to it:

Golem spawns changed, now alternate lanes
Merc camps removed, now sapper camps like on Towers of Doom
Reworked the mine layout: four entrances and more evenly distributed skulls

Syf

Banned
So I was playing brawl when they talked about reducing the time it takes to progress. What did they say exactly?

brian!

i kinda favor aa's comp here, lots of immobile targets, but malf/mura can really snowball dig's comp so aa kinda has to not throw too early
aa has really poor engage though, like if dig can outplay it aa have very little to work w/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom