• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alur

Illidan/ETC. So targeted. :p

Illidan banned. Now Zeratul picked. Chen banned. That's targeted breh.

EDIT: Glaurung gets rekt by even foreign teams with his hero pool. They must either legit respect him everywhere or just not respect the rest of his teams at all. I don't know which. Maybe both.

brian!

1e214d758e6e437682fb6801bb0af27a.png

tfw when you're forced onto xul

brian!

on the other hand zeropanda has pretty shit waveclear so maybe the xul pick can do work?

im trying to think out whether waveclear counters globals and im drawing a blank

i think i like denial's comp here better

Doesn't Blizzard always egg the teams on to shittalk for these videos, I missed the segment but I think they did the same for dorm.

Not that Glau needs a reason to shittalk, or has results to back it.

kirblar

I really like Jake hosting, he seems more fit for it than actual casting. You don't have to pay much attention to the game to host a panel. He's doing a good job. Maybe over time he can transition into being a Redeye kind of guy?
Yeah, he actively wants to be an empty suit (see: THH), it's perfect for him.

Alur

Dig better not shit it up from here on out. Otherwise it's gonna be all Korea/China and my interest will plummet.

Alur

When my son's coach and I play soccer at my son's practice against my son's team, this is what it looks like.

They are five and six years old.

Milly79

I don't know how you balance that. It would literally be for only the pros and that would drive him to be worse than he already is for pleb land.

Muradin has needed to be shaved down for eons now.
Bakery posted something w/r/t his trait, his idea is to have the trait store up damage since the last time it activates and only heal for that amount.

Once he gets rewind it's just ridiculously disruptive we're talking 4 stuns in a matter of seconds two of which aoe.

Guys remember that one time Evil Geniuses won it for NA in Dota 2? /cries

DOTA is so weird though. Egos don't ruin teams as much cause there's a lot of individual decision making. So you can make these all-star teams with huge egos and sometimes they work (EG TI5) and sometimes they crash and burn (Secret TI5). Also DOTA is just a much more volatile game so its a lot more likely that lower tier teams can pull an upset or get hot and go on a streak.

I bet if u took the top 1 or 2 players from NA and EU at their spots and actually put them on the same team they'd be alright. Caffeine, Fan, Zuna, MC, Mene, Bakery, etc. all in one place could do some damage. I realize 3 of those players were on Naventic at one point but Kenma being bad, aforementioned ego problems and their lack of a tank forcing people out of position ruined that.

I think if you did that kind of EU/NA combo stuff in HOTS like what EG is now in DOTA (zai/Cr1t- are EU) the west would have a chance. I think it will happen eventually but the scene just needs to evolve and mature for a few more years before we start to see it. It didn't happen in DOTA until the past two years or so.

Alur

Still don't understand them trying to run it back with almost the same roster after how it ended.

They should all split and form their own teams/groups if they wanna stay in the scene. Let iDream go back to retirement home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom