• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athero is the weak link on Dig but the rest of their team is probably top-2 or 3 in the West at every position. Really great team, hope they can pull an upset.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
i wonder if all the casual hots players watchin this are like.. what..dehaka is good? wish more people knew how to play him in hl

Did they tell us the expected release dates for Varian and Ragnaros?

varian is nov 15th, rag next, then prolly zuljin

brian!

tychus clone, it's 2014 again
grubby explained it as real tychus fuks them up w/ bigger they are, but clone tychus retains normal passive so they just melt everything

kirblar

The ZP problem was that they have ZERO core damage. Finishing a game for them is actually incredibly difficult without a lopsided win and/or winions helping.

Going that deep for the core was suicidal though.

Not a shock that the moment they turned the game around was the moment they gorged TYRAEL instead of loladin

Athero is the weak link on Dig but the rest of their team is probably top-2 or 3 in the West at every position. Really great team, hope they can pull an upset.

Mechanically probably but he's their shotcaller and his varied hero pool due to being for the most part flex makes for much stronger comps possible for Dignitas.

Syf

Banned
Also why do they keep scheduling the HotS and SC2 finals at the exact same time. At least stagger them blah.

Milly79

Feels fucking good, man. Nothing more satisfying than beating two salty ass ex-pro players. Fuck Arthelon and I hope he enjoyed getting slapped to death twice by my ribbons.

n1qf4BV.jpg

Maledict

What level do you play at Milly to be getting matched against those two?

EDIT: And damn well done for slapping him silly... ;-)

Milly79

I want to say 2600~ on Hotslogs after I got squished twice by the resets. I was around 3k.

I think it has to do with Proto on his alt. He's probably pretty high up there.

Alur

Apparently there were 60k viewers on twitch last night, pretty good for a dead game

Yep and that's not counting Virtual Ticket viewers. That's how I watched most of it.

I want to say 2600~ on Hotslogs after I got squished twice by the resets. I was around 3k.

I think it has to do with Proto on his alt. He's probably pretty high up there.

Probably right. Mine got squished to 2500-2600 as well from there, but my one dolo alt just keeps going up past 3100 and I think proto's was higher even a few weeks ago.

Ketch

Haha! 0/6 arthelon. I wonder how much of that was his teams fault. What a scrub.

Had good fun playing again last night. Even the match we lost, pretty fun wiping them multiple times anyway.

scoobs

I used to frequently go through replays and watch myself to see how shitty my positioning was. If the replay system wasn't pure fucking garbage I'd do it more often.

Ketch

Varian seems broken in so many ways. Lvl 1 quest that gives +60 bonus AD upon completion.... Lvl 13 talent that gives +25% resistance for 12 seconds in an AOE for his team. Lol, whatever.

kirblar

Varian seems broken in so many ways. Lvl 1 quest that gives +60 bonus AD upon completion.... Lvl 13 talent that gives +25% resistance for 12 seconds in an AOE for his team. Lol, whatever.
Yeah, I actually think this character is a huge mistake. He's too flexible, you can grab him whenever w/ no fear because of it.

scoobs

I can already tell his dual wield AA build will be OP and broken as fuck. Other two seem ok to me. Ragnaros looks like the most fun you can possibly ever have in your entire life.

I just got Auriel master skin and it feels so fucking good boys. Has anyone actually tried her E build? You can just absolutely smash someone if you are good at hitting your stuns.

Ketch

Yeah, I actually think this character is a huge mistake. He's too flexible, you can grab him whenever w/ no fear because of it.

That part is cool. They should have more of that stuff. Like monk is a failed attempt at what that should be. The problem that I see from watching the varian streams is that he seems like an OP melee assassin so he'll never get played as anything else.

Alavard

Man, they have got to work on these delays. We're nearly 90 min in from the posted start time and the first game isn't even finished.

Apparently there were 60k viewers on twitch last night, pretty good for a dead game

Unfortunately it was just 20k until the stream was hosted by Hearthstone and Starcraft. Hopefully they can pull in some of the viewers from those hosts though. Those hosts aren't going to be there next year for something like League play when there aren't tournaments from other Blizzard games going on at the same time.

The base viewership seems to be 25k at its peak, which is a far cry from the near 75k it pulled in during the Finals of the first Blizzcon qualifier in June 2015 right after the game launched.

Lots of work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom