• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobs

Dehaka is on sale next week and I recommend everyone buys him and his badass robo-dehaka skin!

He's so damn fun and crazy powerful right now... do it!

Ketch

i asked him last night why denial isn't playing in the China tournament knowing full well that they weren't invited

he said they decided not to go to china to build synergy instead

I don't follow hots as much as I used to but uhh , LUL im not an idiot

You might say.....

He's in denial.

Alur

Slowly but surely realizing the value of Panda Pals. Dem shits do some damage. I'm 5-2 in my placements and the only losses I have were when I didn't play Chen. MOAR PANDAS.

Alur

So I know we are probably all aware of this, but wanted to bring it up anyway cause I find it very interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPk004vsjuE

Thoughts on Blizzard embracing the "MOBA" title in their new trailer?

I believe the guys on CORE discussed this and that's where I heard it first because I hadn't watched. I agree with them, though. I'm not sure running away from it so long as the best play. You are what are, as well as what you are perceived as when you're a product being sold.

Over the past year we've seen them change hero design a good deal, delve further into esports, and all of that in an effort to embrace more hardcore or veteran players. I guess this was the final nail in the Hero Brawler coffin. Good riddance.

For me its Auriel. 5-0 on her so far this season...

I've been a support main since probably shortly after Feb. 2015 when Milly started.

The state of supports right now though kind of prices me out.

My stats stack up favorably on HOTSlogs (higher than averages in diamond, etc) and my numbers were always good, but I couldn't win at all with Auriel when she was released. 38% winrate in 13 games I think. Not sure if it was just early adoption and people not understanding her and me not being 100% or what, but I've never had that bad of a start on a support. I had a 71% winrate on OG release Kharazim across 50+ games, for example. I also don't have good rapport with this current version of Brightwing. The only current "strong" support I play is Malfurion, so I've just went into tanks.

Picked up Chen and Zarya. Already played ETC and Muradin and Leoric. Will jump on Artanis once his Q + E fix is in. They double so well as bruisers right now that it doesn't feel as bad as it used to back in the day.

scoobs

I heard their discussion, while they're probably right... hindsight is 20/20. I don't blame Blizz from backing away from the MOBA term, they weren't trying t to attract the LoL/DOTA people, they thought there was an audience that hadn't already played a MOBA and they were going after them. Turns out that audience is super small, so now they've shifted the marketing focus towards MOBA players.

Also I just realized the Brawl reset and its Blackhearts Revenge yet again.

And I take back what I said about the Wind Walk talent at 16 being OP on Samuro... Press the Attack is pure fucking nonsense. If they have any front line at all you must take this talent. Holy mother of sweet baby Jesus!

patchday

send fr for coop AI please trying to finish the quest (right at 7/15 right now) and relax at the sametime!!!

sandboxgod#1710

region: NA

Going to hop into some AI games and spam fr and try general chat

[edit] Thank god! Found someone in General chat. I have friends but they all hardcore and only want to do PvP

Alur

Just read back in the thread patchday. There's a channel just for that.

/join nexuschallenge

Groups forming in there all the time.

Milly79

TFW... well, I got nothing.

TffzKdQ.jpg

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
wrath sonya is literally the only playable sonya skin in game. they didnt make it t2 and ash/quel a skin for no reason

Dignitas is getting owned in China. 2-0 by MVP and estar bodying them in their firdt game of the series.

Next game they take a 7 minute keep. Dignitas is legit trying to throw a game they could have won 8 minutes in.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
did uh..anyone else watch this dignitas/estar shrines game..

just saw your edit, yeah lol

Milly79

I'm not sure I understand. Syl has great sustained. Q prefers heroes and her W is pretty short as is and you can talent it even further at 4.

kirblar

I'm not sure I understand. Syl has great sustained. Q prefers heroes and her W is pretty short as is and you can talent it even further at 4.
I wasn't thinking about the W in teamfights, yeah that adds a ton. I was thinking more 1v1, where she's pretty awful.

Valla might need a shavedown to stop the crowd-out effect at top levels.

scoobs

Leap Sonya is so much fun, I'm about to take her to level 10 I've been playing so much of her lately. Her other ult, while technically good, does not compare to the sensation you get from hearing her war cry AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and stunning a squishy to death.

Bae:
heroes-sonya-master-skin-header.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well, it is a lunar tiger. A tiger that never eats eat pork buns is never a whole tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom