• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT2| Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Her wave clear never was that bad. Just unusual since you have to position to the side of the lane to hit the wave just right with your orb. Calamity just made it easy mode.
Yeah, but you had to wait for cooldowns and use tons of mana to clear minions and then end up with limited options in fights due to low mana, or have nothing when the enemy shows up because you're on cooldown, or lose a lot of time going back to refill. With calamity and free teleports it was not only a utility power boost but completely free and made her way more responsive to events compared to Jaina, Kael, and even Gul'dan. Same for the added siege damage a teleport every 2 seconds offers, which is a lot. Now you'll actually have to think about what you're doing instead of just spamming death and destruction everywhere all the time.

Alavard

Diablo has some really good new talents. Most specifically, level 16 talent Dominion: Lowers cooldown of Overpower by 4 seconds, Overpower resets cooldown of Shadow Charge.

This means you can actually Q into a target, E him over your shoulder, and Q him back to your initial position, hopefully so he's isolated and gibbed by your teammates. Combine that with level 4 talent From the Shadows, which increases the Shadow Charge range by 33%, and you've got yourself a powerful combo. And the resistant on his Q makes it easier for him to go in like that.

Now if only they made his trait optional when he dies at 100 souls.

I've lost 1 in 10 games today which leads me to believe I am a toxic player. I mean Zeratul is very good at my MMR right now but not 1 in 10 good. The one game I lost was because out sylv player was afking in lane. Apparently 1st picking Zera is bad I learned the 5 seconds I enabled chat again to tell them to report Sylv. Sure you can counter it but opponents didn't even bother to.

Ketch

They're still doing that thing of Nerfing good talents to try and make shitty ones viable.

Also don't think samuro needed more nerfs.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Weekly Sale Items for Dec 6 - 13, 2016

Gul’dan — Sale Price: $4.99 USD
Balespider Gul’dan Skin — Sale Price: $4.99 USD
Marshal Raynor Skin — Sale Price: $4.99 USD

brian!

never forget when arthas was the strongest character in the game...patch notes come out and e mana cost is increased by 4 lol

Alavard

Huh, apparently Varian's attack speed penalty for Taunt has been removed on PTR, and it's not in either set of patch notes. Interesting.

brian!

that is indeed interesting...

He was??? Man I remember at launch when he was not close to the best

ya like late 2014
kerrigan/arthas gank squad both w/ envenom used to be the hot shit
still pretty good tbh

also this existed
df2bf153b1db4f33b0e31afd49628f93.png

brian!

ughhh
the worst was chen because he was so difficult to kill in the first place and then he just rides his horse back ughhhhh

not a huge fan of the samuro nerfs, makes me think he will end up nova-esque at this rate, never buffed because they can never balance the pub stomp with the competitive needs

scoobs

He's already a niche pick in competitive, he will likely be a never-pick after this. Still think he's capable of carrying QMs and HL games though, just like Nova so... what do I care?

Alur

I too found him much better for PVE than PVP.

Don't get me wrong, he can kill some dudes (particularly with a well timed Bladestorm or early game ganking), but for the most part he always felt more "harass/finish" than actually outright "kill". I still liked playing him though. Logged a good bit of games on him.

And he's damn good at the PVE. Campin' for days just like the bros in FFXV.

scoobs

He becomes a monster at level 16 w/ Press The Attack. Idk... I get plenty of hero kills on him, but he is definitely also great at jungling

brian!

ptr is just bloodlust artanis diablo, it's pretty awesome
artanis basically has the swap from vengeful spirit now, it's so strong

brian!

Dts puts the final nail in vox and poaches a player from them, they are done, depending on seeding it's gonna be chuteam and dts. If dts and chu meet dts will be the team with less time together lol

Alur

We all know that roster move was engineered by Blizzard as a way to shoehorn chu into the competition because popularity contest /s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom